Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,946 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? (544 Views)

LP Thugs Are Seeing Carting Away With Their Primary Elections Materials In IMO / Breaking: APC Postpone IMO Governorship Primary Election To... / APC Postpone Lagos,enugu Adamawa Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? by GuyWise101(m): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I think with what happened in Ondo State today where over 50 people were killed in cold blood, I think Apc should do well and postpone their convention.

Will the aspirants still go ahead with the primary election knowing fully well that the nation is mourning?

Where is our conscience?
Re: Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? by Chaos14: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
GuyWise101:

I think with what happened in Ondo State today where over 50 people were killed in cold blood, I think Apc should do well and postpone their convention.

Will the aspirants still go ahead with the primary election knowing fully well that the nation is mourning?

Where is our conscience?

They should wait for the heat to cool down
Re: Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? by maleekberry: 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
If nah Europe or America they won't do that primaries tomorrow. But this is Naija where the Rilling class doesn't send the citizens
Re: Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? by madridguy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
APC will surely cancel the primary.

I think by now the Nigeria Police should be able to tell us what really happened.

R. I. P to the victims.
Re: Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? by Afamed: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
APC will not play into the hands of PDP. There is Inec deadline date of submission of candidate by 9th of June.

1 Like

Re: Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? by madridguy(m): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Do you mean if APC failed to go ahead with the planned primary election before 9th of June they won't be able to do it again?

Afamed:
APC will not play into the hands of PDP. There is Inec deadline date of submission of candidate by 9th of June.
Re: Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? by Gozac: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
GuyWise101:

Where is our conscience?

Your mischief can never prevail at all. APC must present candidate for the general elections

1 Like

Re: Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? by Jostoman: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
What is our business with your useless APC primary.
Re: Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? by GuyWise101(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
maleekberry:
If nah Europe or America they won't do that primaries tomorrow. But this is Naija where the Rilling class doesn't send the citizens

I am really saddened.

Don't think I am going to eat anything sef this night. angry
Re: Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? by Hoelujohn: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
GuyWise101:

Where is our conscience?
I think the police detectives should be able to get clues from what you just said.
Could someone be trying to make APC to postpone the primary so they can miss INEC deadline?

Re: Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? by Afamed: 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
madridguy:
Do you mean if APC failed to go ahead with the planned primary election before 9th of June they won't be able to do it again?

Do you know there is deadline for submission of name on 9th of June?

1 Like

Re: Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? by GuyWise101(m): 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2022

This kind of politics where politicians will kill people to achieve a point my hand no dey oooo
Re: Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? by GuyWise101(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Gozac:

Your mischief can never prevail at all. APC must present candidate for the general elections

How is it my mischief? I am the one that killed innocent worshippers today?

Going by what you people do to Igbos here I shouldn't sympathise but we are different people because Igbos cherish humanity.

1 Like

Re: Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? by madridguy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
I know there is, but in situation like this we need to mourn the dead ones.

Afamed:

Do you know there is deadline for submission of name on 9th of June?
Re: Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? by Afamed: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
madridguy:
I know there is, but in situation like this we need to mourn the dead ones.

You are not just been sincere with yourself

1 Like

Re: Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? by madridguy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
I just wish INEC can look into this and extend the date.

Afamed:

You are not just been sincere with yourself
Re: Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? by blancsn1: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
No one need your sympathy. If you like I can post millions of thread dead brain Igbos created to mock Yorubas which is very OK as Yoruba neither need your sympathy or pity. When they time as come you will be paid fully in equal measure, more n extra to take to hell.

GuyWise101:

How is it my mischief? I am the one that killed innocent worshippers today?

Going by what you people do to Igbos here I shouldn't sympathise but we are different people because Igbos cherish humanity.

1 Like

Re: Should Apc Postpone Their Primary Election? by Smoke55: 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
blancsn1:
No one need your sympathy. If you like I can post millions of thread dead brain Igbos created to mock Yorubas which is very OK as Yoruba neither need your sympathy or pity. When they time as come you will be paid fully in equal measure, more n extra to take to hell.

make those that kill your people to pay first before threatening igbos...

M@d people everywhere!!

(1) (Reply)

Why I Cannot Stop Betting ? / APC Cannot Lose 2023 Elections: Adamu Tells Polish Ambassador / Tinubu Never Believed In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.