Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN (7801 Views)

President Tinubu & Papa Ajasco Shake Hands In Lagos (Video) / Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai / Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by Ezedon(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Thats the resultant effects of Evil politicians
Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by eherbal(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2022
cry
Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by Freerhyme1(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2022
The only language these FULANIS people understand is violence, give it to them wotowotoly and they will behave themselves

2 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by kingyakos: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2022
Useless CAN

2 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by LIGHTROOM: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2022
Disregard any statement coming from CAN BEER, they don't represent the true image of Christian
Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by candidbabe(f): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2022
Buhari will handle security while osunbade will handle economy
Zombies quotable quotes 2014

The Igbos kicked against buhari as at that time, Afonjas screamed that they wanted change
Now look at where their devilish change has led us to .

Afonjas are about to install an ancestor a Fulani sympathiser as a president come 2023

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by Franking: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2022
That's the understatement of the year.
Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by BenzEne1(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Ndibuna:
I'm a Christian but I hate CAN with passion because they're the part of the problem by been docile, immediately after Deborah's death in Abuja the next thing to do was go organise emergency protest the next day to show displeasure but yet the political CAN was still sleeping. Because of that another man was killed in Abuja for similar incident. For how long would this continue. Fck you CAN, you don't represent me. Cowards

You do know the man killed in Abuja was a Muslim right. Reason why CAN kept mum. They only vent when it involves christian lives or a church. As if Muslim lives don't matter.
Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by edungene7: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Imagine thanking God for not going to church CAN is a disappoint tell the people the truth the government in the center has failed completely there is compromise within the military architecture everyone should arm themselves I can't die like a coward ooo anybody near my territory I will defend myself
Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by BenzEne1(m): 11:51am On Jun 06, 2022
LIGHTROOM:
Disregard any statement coming from CAN BEER, they don't represent the true image of Christian

Who does!?
You

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by illicit(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2022
CAN na mumu association abeg

They don't even have a millitant wing in the face of persecution
Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by Terrier99: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2022
buckeyemedia:
What a very foolish thing to say.

Why are you Northerners particularly Fulanis afraid of disintegration? Well, if a Southerner doesn't rule this country by 2023, your worst fears will come true. You piss off the South so much that the entire south pulls out, that is the end. You guys are finished.

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by Chickensoup: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2022
CAN are you just finding out now that security in the country has failed.

2 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by Brushstrokes20: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
CAN is very weak organisation undecided

The doomed shithole is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION... But before then........

ARM AND DEFEND YOURSELVES MY PEOPLE!
Those bloodthirsty animals in human skin are closer than you imagined! Don't be caught unawares.

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided
Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by sejeqovuq(f): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
true
Get your professional website design here at inmotion ict hub at an affordable price
No advance payment needed
Get in touch now

Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by President2001(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ndibuna:
I'm a Christian but I hate CAN with passion because they're the part of the problem by been docile, immediately after Deborah's death in Abuja the next thing to do was go organise emergency protest the next day to show displeasure but yet the political CAN was still sleeping. Because of that another man was killed in Abuja for similar incident. For how long would this continue. Fck you CAN, you don't represent me. Cowards
CAN is political group
Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by mmsen: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
PDJT:
-Nigeria is indeed, Dead. Quote me anytime and anywhere.

-British experiment gone extremely wrong.

-Nigerians start migrating in droves to Britain and the EU to seek asylum, and watch those inhumane colonialists start paying attention to the demand for the total disintegration of the Zoo called "Nigeria".

The experiment has gone as intended. The British thieves needed Africans to be riven by nonsensical tribal squabbles so that they could steal.

The chaos has allowed other crooks, including foolish Africans to plunder while the natives cry about religion and other matters of no consequence.

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by MT: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
There are different possibilities to the massacre. Don't narrow it down to Hausa Fulani. Remember, Ozubulu church killing was a result of drug war. Let the police do their work.

Our pastors are complicit too. Churches and Mosques are meant to be a refugee but because they (Pastors and Imams) have lowered the standard of service to the Almighty, even God wont answer them in the time of trouble. They have made money to be their gods. Most of the people will never attend church service again in their lifetimes. During Covid 19, the same thing - churches and mosques were shut down for many months without anyone successfully interceding with God to stop the pestilence.

It is time to start asking questions. T[b]hey go to the pulpit and behave like the second in command to God but when push comes to shove, they are found wanton. [/b]Can this happen during the time of Abraham, Joshua, Elijah? Something is wrong somewhere - It is either all we are taught are not right, or God has left all these so-called pastors to their merchandising or God has left the business of Miracle.

I strongly believe God has left the "pastors" and "imams" to the business of merchandising. It is a shame!.
Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by fredoooooo: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
One of yours was a founding member of ammunition importation etc from the last government, hypocrite!!! Oritsajakfor to be precise

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by livinbygrace: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
xink:
Do we still have Nigeria Police Force?

Nigeria police no get time for this type of case again.They strictly after Yahoo boys
Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by Ndibuna: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
BenzEne1:

You do know the man killed in Abuja was a Muslim right. Reason why CAN kept mum. They only vent when it involves christian lives or a church. As if Muslim lives don't matter.
Every life matters Irrespective. They're killers who are going against the law

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by Akharmony: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
CAN should sit there and b Speculating and not stay genuie to its divine assignment. Preash Love Preach Repentance but nah money Money Money una deh preach.

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by Skmoda360(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

The disintegration of Nigeria will save millions of lives.
Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by Skmoda360(m): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
livinbygrace:

Nigeria police no get time for this type of case again.They strictly after Yahoo boys

They are not doin their jobs
Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by Teriperez29: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
CAN is our major problem in this country,they are full of hate of themselves.
We have big men of God who can’t even come out to share their sympathy .But if federal government come talk tomorrow say make all churches come start to dey pay tax now them go come outside they talk any how…

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN by LilVast1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ndibuna:
See how long it took them to even say something about what happened since yesterday smh
Crazy people

(1) (2) (Reply)

With This Picture, Anyone Still Supporting Tinubu Is Heartless / Pandemonium As Presidential Aircraft Lands On School Premises / Multiple Bombing By Boko Haram, Gov. Shettima Escape Bomb Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.