Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

VON DG: Northern APC Governors Have Ruined Atiku’s Chances - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VON DG: Northern APC Governors Have Ruined Atiku’s Chances (1027 Views)

Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented / What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VON DG: Northern APC Governors Have Ruined Atiku’s Chances by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Osita Okechukwu, a ruling All Progressives Congress chieftain, has praised the 10 Northern governors who supported the zoning of the APC presidential ticket to the South.

While describing their act as patriotic, the Director General of Voice of Nigeria stated that it was more honorable than the People's Democratic Party's presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar's 'cash and carry' victory.

Okechukwu, in a statement issued on Sunday, congratulated the party's northern governors and political leaders on strengthening Nigeria's unity by endorsing the power shift to the south.

"Nigerians have now seen that the Dollar Rain, cash and carry primary that produced His Excellency, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as the PDP presidential candidate was a pyrrhic victory that holds no promise for the new Nigerian of our dreams," he said. According to Greek mythology, Atiku's victory is pyrrhic and may not lead to ultimate victory, especially given his northern brothers' patriotic stance."

The VON DG went on to say that the PDP's unholy attempt to harvest primordial sentiments not only violated the rotation convention in its constitution, but also dug their electoral grave in the 2023 presidential election.

He contended that by rightfully rotating power to the south, the northern leaders have upheld the APC's progressive bent while exposing the PDP's perfidy and opportunism.

"I am overjoyed. I congratulate the APC governors and political leaders of the Northern belt on their profound patriotic statement, which aligns with Mr. President's concept of consensus."

"I must add that this is the national healing balm and bridge-building pedigree of APC Governors and Northern Belt political leaders, which they have anchored on the doctrine of progressivism," he said.

https://www.regencyreporters.com.ng/2022/06/Northern-APC-Governors-Have-Ruined-Atikus-Chances-VON-DG.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Ishilove

1 Like

Re: VON DG: Northern APC Governors Have Ruined Atiku’s Chances by DEROX: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Atiku is the next president

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: VON DG: Northern APC Governors Have Ruined Atiku’s Chances by Olabanjozs: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
I want no recycled Politician from as my Leader. I've had enough
Re: VON DG: Northern APC Governors Have Ruined Atiku’s Chances by Odin13: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Atiku 2023

Nigeria must move forward..
Atiku for a strong Naira.

Power to the people

North 2023
Re: VON DG: Northern APC Governors Have Ruined Atiku’s Chances by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: VON DG: Northern APC Governors Have Ruined Atiku’s Chances by Samunique(m): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Good forbid that another Fulani man rule Nigeria in the person of Atiku the desperado !

4 Likes

Re: VON DG: Northern APC Governors Have Ruined Atiku’s Chances by Karemarealty288(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Wetin Mr Osita dey talk sef....the north gave south ticket under Apc only to take back power through Pdp. The men you called Patriot are apolitical when it comes to their common goal.

Re: VON DG: Northern APC Governors Have Ruined Atiku’s Chances by Cubalabloo(m): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
A criminal and crook idiot like Atiku will never rule this country!
Re: VON DG: Northern APC Governors Have Ruined Atiku’s Chances by SweetiliciousD: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Revolution is on...... Sawore

1 Share

Re: VON DG: Northern APC Governors Have Ruined Atiku’s Chances by Think9ja(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
The slogan is anybody but Atiku

3 Likes

Re: VON DG: Northern APC Governors Have Ruined Atiku’s Chances by sogodihno: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
DEROX:
Atiku is the next president

President of Biafra not Nigeria.

No fulani man shall rule in 2023

1 Like

Re: VON DG: Northern APC Governors Have Ruined Atiku’s Chances by Isokiscool(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Yorubas are just too funny walahi.......Tinubu is worse than Atiku for sure

1 Like

Re: VON DG: Northern APC Governors Have Ruined Atiku’s Chances by Mossadd: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
sogodihno:

President of Biafra not Nigeria.

No fulani man shall rule in 2023
osibanjo is a goal no to Atiku and Tinubu
Re: VON DG: Northern APC Governors Have Ruined Atiku’s Chances by seunmsg(m): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is one of the stupid Igbo folks that anointed Lawan o. Alaye don change mouth quick quick.
Re: VON DG: Northern APC Governors Have Ruined Atiku’s Chances by asogo1: 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Atiku is coming to waste his dollars again come 2023 because he will fail woefully and apc will rig massively this I 've seen.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him / Garfield1 The APC Analyst And Predictor..... How's Osun? / Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.