Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre (33867 Views)

Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos / Jay Jay Okocha And Mr Real In 'Shaku Shaku' Pose (Photo) / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by specialmati(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
embarassed
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by berbs: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
Black Sunday it was yesterday for Owo people. It's so sad.
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
[s]
post=113524936:
The animals that committed this heinous atrocity in the house of God will never see the end of this month.
[/s] your shame dey shame those following you. You won't open that thing you called mouth to condemn Fulani herdsmen or bandits or... Tueh

1 Like

Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Chyma231(m): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Get your PVC guys , let's vote this old fools out !
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by kingyakos: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Davido, macaroni and other celebrity should getout. It's only thought and prayer they always have to offer. Stupid celebrity
E concern who dey celebrate una no be me

1 Like

Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
P.O is the solution...be in the obedient train ñow.
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by SoNature(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Earthepisode:
Igbos are to be blame,

Create a situations in some part of the country then blame it on someone else.

God punish all igbo, you will surely meet your doom.

God punish all the herdsmen infact God punish you reading this

You need help ASAP grin
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Earthepisode: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
SoNature:

You need help ASAP grin

Na your papa need help. Iku paiee
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Angelfrost(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
More will die violently at the hands of these clearly well funded terrorists, and you all will do nothing more than to "React"!

All of you reacted to the Train attack in Kaduna... What has changed?!!

Y'all reacted to Deborah's gruesome murder by extremists in Sokoto... What changed?!!!

All we do is 'react' and 'express sadness'!

The perpetrators of these evil acts as well as their well placed sponsors know you cowardly and bigoted citizens can do no more than react on Social media, that's why they continue to grow bold and do worse things!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by angelfallz(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
If you die for or because of your faith in Christ Jesus, it's martyrdom, "the blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church". If you die for your country, it's patriotism.
However, I don't know what to call those who die for just being Nigerians, individuals ruthlessly hacked to death and roasted in fire by rampaging blood thirsty religious fanatics in a country that says it is secular with rule of law.
What do I call those massacred in St Francis Catholic Church by terrorists that seem to be enabled by some criminal elements in the country? If they were told to renounce their faith in Christ Jesus and they refused and got killed, I could call them martyrs without hesitation. They were killed because they were unfortunate to be in Nigeria where killing is now as easy as ABC everywhere. Let's leave nomenclature for now.
A MESSAGE FOR THE KNIGHTS OF THE CHURCH.
knighthood was established to protect the church, if I'm not mistaken, from external aggression. It's time to up the game. I plead, appeal and suggest that knights in the church should organise and get licensed guns. Drop the ceremonial swords for now, get government licensed guns, get some members trained and carry the guns concealed for eventualities like Owo massacre. Self defence is not against Christian and Catholic doctrine.
Parishes that are too poor to have government licensed automatic guns should be assisted by the rich ones. If we have to dedicate the bazaar of one year to achieve this let it be. Let's help government to ward off killers from worship centers.
It is practically impossible for government to deploy security operatives to all churches, so this is a necessary complementary efforts. Knights of the church, it's time. Let's not ever think that this incident will not happen again. This is not the first, who says it will be the last? It is safe to say other churches and our muslim brethren can do same. Government needs help to secure Nigerians.
A MESSAGE TO OUR CHRISTIAN POLITICIANS.
You all know that Nigeria needs to be restructured, our security architecture needs to be urgently redesigned. for reasons beyond comprehension, I don't know why you guys don't make it a priority. You are more intent in getting your party slots for one elective position or the other, you are more concerned with getting your party to win one election or the other, you have refused to tackle the fundamental issues with the country.
please, eschew personal and partisan interest and make the interest of Nigeria your priority. Pursue the restructuring of Nigeria from the constitutional point of view to governance levels vigorously. Stop playing the ostrich.
may the souls of the victims of St Francis Catholic Church Owo massacre rest in peace. ���

https://www.facebook.com/100044016704836/posts/pfbid02wWhXaoG5V1kQiLMAwFr6YUmV6UBPJc3FCbj6hHp7tc3DkJC6CgSjGiW4Lj1CoHBBl/
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Major7: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Earthepisode:
Igbos are to be blame,

Get yourself checked bro! You need therapy cos I'm sure you don't even know what you're typing.
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Jostoman: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Perfectman91:
You saw a crying man and supported him now all Nigerians are crying
this one loud o my brother
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Melvin56: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
You're a fool,frustrated fool.idiot
Earthepisode:
Igbos are to be blame,

Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Angelfrost(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Major7:

Get yourself checked bro! You need therapy cos I'm sure you don't even know what you're typing.

...And you don't?!! You really think every Nigerian is actually normal at this point?!!

What kinda normal and sound people condone such poor leadership at all levels for decades?!!

Please, let him be! Abeg, there is really nothing normal about Nigeria and Nigerians at this point! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Earthepisode: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Major7:

I'm sure your father knows what I'm typing, igbo major
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by wilroy: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
First off, our safety is in the hands of God…and then in the hands of Nigeria Police Force
Especially those on the high way
They don’t search vehicles any longer
They only take 50 and 100 from motorists and they leave them to go
How else do bandits going to transport ammunition if not by roads yet they enter anywhere they want
This calamity is not ending anytime soon until the Police Force is being reformed and trained to be patriotic
Let greed leave their eyes and mentality of “na for my work I go take chop” and let them serve for the betterment of both of us
And I bet the level of the insecurity will drop
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Iamcrypto: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Living in Nigeria is like walking on a time bomb, it can explode anytime anywhere

FOR SWIFT AND RELIABLE VENDOR FOR ALL YOUR COIN CONTACT US ON IG @Homeofcryptocurrency
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Earthepisode: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Melvin56:
You're a fool,frustrated fool.idiot

Oloriburuku, alabo lakai. Is your family that is fool
Igbo anus grin born by fornication. The reason why igbo head flat is that una Mama's dey too Bleep different men. Una mama puna Don suffer, dem go come give birth to headless, flat fraudster, drug lord called Ndi
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Swissgoldenpro(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
May God have mercy
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Reallife17: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
“Pray for ondo” people wen dey pray for ondo them don kill them!!!! sad
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by trumpcoat(m): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lord have mercy on we Nigerians,
What I know is that there is an insider or spy who help then out there because according to the news they came in immediately after closing time
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Fynn98: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Davido reveals what led to he & chioma's breakup S£x, Porsche, Chioma's yansh enhancement,e.t.c

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFH3KUCF2XQ
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Cmanforall: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hugged:
Shared with Caption:

Source: https://twitter.com/davido , https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii

Shared By: OGA VIRAL
Macaroni is building his political career..

Once he's 35 and eligible to run for political post under the Nigerian law, you'll find his posters littered
That's foresight.

Start making plans for your future now
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
PotatoSalad:
"Jesus take control"

As usual. That's all we do. Thoughts and prayers instead of doing something.
Stap it!
You play too much! grin grin
...but we need God, don't we....And proactive steps/measures too, of course.
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Aior25: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
We afonjas is the problem when Sunday igboho wan pursue all this Fulani out of our land we say no because Fulani don give us small money we allow them and we come go dey attack igboho house talk nonsense about am, am very sorry to say we afonjas we can Neva wise anymore because ignorance don finish us and longer throat and I am not proud of being an afonjas
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Ray07(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Perfectman91:
You saw a crying man and supported him now all Nigerians are crying
Quote of the year.
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Nobodysboo(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Imagine going to church without coming back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Takes California In Sporty Chic Style / Mercy Aigbe Stuns As Cussons Baby Judge (Photos) / The Hilarious Artwork A Fan Made For Basketmouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.