Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre (33865 Views)

Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos / Jay Jay Okocha And Mr Real In 'Shaku Shaku' Pose (Photo) / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by emmanuelbrown26: 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
post=113524942:

Who ever they are.
Evil, brutal, , bad, terrible fears await them all before the end of this month, along with the animals and bastards tribalizing this unfortunate and sad incident online.

As long as God lives........
Vavulent na turn by turn,
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by dy27(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Akharmony: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
i just hope this will not be forgotten like every other attack... Alot of attack has been going on in the country,I just hope swift actions will b taken to end all this barbaric act... Southwest should just watchout, i pray all measure will b taken to stop this from happening again
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by UCHIHAmask: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
AssoJnr:
Waiting to hear baba say "I ashuar you" And the circle continues.
Nothing happens, no justice done. We're all potential victims of this failed system
Nowadays,my soul energy is totally drained,I do not make comments or react to the plight and misery that befalls us in Nigeria,I'm tired.

I've lost hope in everything, seeing that the youths don't care about a solution,all they want is to keep voting(apc/pdp/anp/dpp etc) and endlessly hoping that a miracle from heaven suddenly changes their government.
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
post=113524936:
The animals that committed this heinous atrocity in the house of God will never see the end of this month.
Brutal and terrible deaths await them all.
They will never know peace in the short remaining part of their miserable lives.
This is just so sad and unfathomable.

AMEN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME �.
GOD BLESS YOU THEO

You are part of the problem for not speaking against this useless leadership.
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Segzy19: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Na online talk talk talk...

I hope they also have voters card sha
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Sleekfingers: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hugged:
Shared with Caption:

Source: https://twitter.com/davido , https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii

Shared By: OGA VIRAL

Bunch of clowns
...so.na prayer go stop the insecurities in this useless country abi? Why nigerians always pray for everything? Na God go send his angel to come and fight insecurities abi?
Re: Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre by Khaysee: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Heal Nigeria Lord

Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Is 3rd On Spotify’s World Artistes / Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' / Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.