Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Please I Really Need A Remote Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Really Need A Remote Job (883 Views)

What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? / Have You Ever Been Rejected For A Remote Job Because You're Nigerian. / Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Really Need A Remote Job by tlong: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Please kindly help with any available remote job .I am in dere need of it right now. I am a graduate with second class upper division and I reside in Lagos. Any offer will be duly appreciated.Thank you as I hold in prospect a response from you all.
Re: Please I Really Need A Remote Job by ajisola1: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Need this too. God help us
Re: Please I Really Need A Remote Job by N2B2: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
What are your skills? What remote job will one recommend you to if they don't know what you're good at?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Really Need A Remote Job by Geekop: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
tlong:
Please kindly help with any available remote job .I am in dere need of it right now. I am a graduate with second class upper division and I reside in Lagos. Any offer will be duly appreciated.Thank you as I hold in prospect a response from you all.

Are you on LinkedIn??
Check LinkedIn too
Re: Please I Really Need A Remote Job by CatherineBenard(f): 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
If you're looking for a remote job why not try an online business
There's copywriting: you can leverage from platforms like Upwork, Fiverr
You can write project works, seminar papers for people and get paid
There's affiliate marketing: here you simply sell a product/service for a company in return for a commission
You can create and sell digital products (how to books)
Re: Please I Really Need A Remote Job by DanceVille: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
CatherineBenard:
If you're looking for a remote job why not try an online business
There's copywriting: you can leverage from platforms like Upwork, Fiverr
You can write project works, seminar papers for people and get paid
There's affiliate marketing: here you simply sell a product/service for a company in return for a commission
You can create and sell digital products (how to books)

Can we pls discuss more on Fiverr, I'm currently running it buh having issues and don't know if you can pls advice me on that.

Can you please message me through my mail ziongabriel6@gmail.com

I'll be looking forward to receiving your message pls

(1) (Reply)

Adewole Esther / Business Analysis Assistant Needed At Up To N2,000 Per Hr For Remote Work / Where Are The First Class And Second Class Upper Graduates???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.