Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) (58456 Views)

Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2022
Why ever allow a Fulani to rule ever again?
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) by petermichaels(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2022
STOP THE TEARS ALREADY. THAT WAS HOW BUHARI CRIED,WHAT DID WE GET? YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING POLITICS,WHILE THE COUNTRY DIES. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU ALL. RUBBISH
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) by Moorish: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2022
DOTian:
Weeping is a sign of weakness! Fulani NEVER shows mercy to those who weep! The roundabout at Enugu was weeping too and the killers only increased the tempo! They only ran away when IPOB opened a new page for them..You don't weep with the fulani, you don't beg them too! You don't try to preach to their conscience, they have none! What you do to the fulanis is to meet them with bigger Evil. They only run back when they see that you cut off hands and heads the same way they do. Very simple! You see how they run from ESN these days?

They are used to killing without reply and they are now running amok! This attack in Ondo State was carefully planned because of this governor! He championed Amotekun and he headed the Southern governors call for power shift! The Fulani whose grandfathers arrived here killing at will, are always of the opinion that killing is the best way to live. They're proud of their violent pedigree. They just wanted to shake the governor with some violence. The fulani will NEVER stop until we stop them! You can only stop the fulani by being tough and ruthless with them not by crying.
Southern unity bro

I wish the southern Nigerian youths can lay down their swords and unite

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) by Moorish: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2022
successmatters:
It's a pity, how they think, the one that hurt me so much was how they think Nnamdi Kanu was overdoing things in 2016 and 2017, but Nnamdi Kanu has seen all these things that are happening now. Yorubas were only interested in plying politics in the national level to exclude Igbos, even in the face of the south being wiped out by the same fulanis. This is heartbreaking, attack to a southerner is an attack on all southerners, I wish the yorubas will realise this obvious fact.
I am a yoruba that has longed for southern unity for a very long time. But there is so much hate from previous and even the current generation

But I believe the south have common values enough to unite and fight these evil and heartless people up north

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) by Moorish: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2022
DOTian:

Can't put it better..
As far as I'm concerned, the main goal of the average Tinupoo branch of South West politicians is to undo the Igbo. I don't think they're in it anymore because of what they aspire to get nationally. They're more interested in what they deprive the igbos from getting. There's this palpable desperation to contain the South East and they will go with anybody who promises to help them do so..

Again, no amount of injustice metted out to the igbos will injure the conscience of the average Tinupoo urchin. If the fulani herdsmen kill off all pregnant women in Imo State this night, these Tinubu hoodlums will be here first thing tomorrow morning to blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and ESN! They are that ruthlessly shameless.. How many people were killed at Ondo today? Remind them that the Army killed more than this in a single day in Anambra at the early stages of IPOB and they'll tell you to go deal with it..

I personally think that most of the rants against IPOB and all the evil they wish on them are just convinient smokescreens to hide the real target of their venom and frustrations; the Igbo man. When you hear them yell "kill every ipob or ESN or Kanu, what they're actually struggling with, is their primitive disgust of the Igbo mans guts and their Evil wish that he simply disappears from the surface of the earth.. Simple.
Yes bro but don’t forget the hate also coming from your people towards us in the west

We, the actual humans with feelings from both east and west, have to meet somewhere down the middle and start forming alliances

I am married to an IMOLite. And I thank my God everyday that I chose to marry her and only her. Her family are the most honorable and extremely decent people

What state are you from? I’ve found that IMO indigenes are the most kindest igbos I’ve met

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) by dalass(f): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Omoluabi governor, they took advantage of your absence. Now you're back, the forests won't protect them anymore... Deal with them all
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) by dalass(f): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
It’s not by weeping.

Weeping is natural, an emotion that shows compassion not weakness.... It was a massacre in that Church!

Strong people do cry... It's sad but they know he's from Iwo, so they struck his people... Won maa rigbo. He'll give them their medicine
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) by fwallex4truth: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2022
q4
successmatters:
How won't mass klings happen in the south west, the people in charge of securing the south west are fulanis, army, police, civil defence down till road safety officials are all fulani people.

Who will report their brothers attrocities in a tribalistic country like Nigeria? Certainly not the fulanis.
QWhen Nnamdi Kanu told us the only solution to Nigeria problems is outright balkanization, the yorubas were more concerned about who he insulted and who he didn't.

The evil he warned about is here now.

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
dalass:

Weeping is natural, an emotion that shows compassion not weakness.... It was a massacre in that Church!

Strong people do cry... It's sad but they know he's from Iwo, so they struck his people... Won maa rigbo. He'll give them their medicine

Again, it's not by weeping.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crocodile Tears, Nonsense Mtcheeew, Evil Marauders. As If he didn't Initially got an Intel before the Attack. Na The Zombies una go dey deceive, Not me. Next Abeg...
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) by Swissgoldenpro(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is a sad one
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:

So who is begging you to stop mocking? Thunder will strike you, if you stop, continue please, continue mocking people with death, some of you may not live to see end of this year. Nonsense people.

Everything you wish him will come back to you in multiple folds because I’m sure of these had happened in the east, you’d be laughing now.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) by rrhostomy(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
melonsgroup:
Where Are The Cows, Is Evans A Herdsman?

Tinubu has never spoken against the deadly activities of Fulani herdsmen across the country

What do you mean 'is Evans a herdsmen'?
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
IGBERETV report

Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu Visits Scene Of Bandit Attack At St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo, Ondo State

... visits survivors at the hospital.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0B4gm8cFHz3axiHSASveT8tvNFVDGYFov9gftgF1VQHW4hXcCM2Apuyy6gnA16DTKl&id=100044230756186

wetin happen to Aketi na, who dey suck eeem blood, Dem wan kill am angry angryThis man is growing too lean o
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) by femmoy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
obynzo:

See you are the one that shouldn't even talk because this has been happening in the south east and your people keep abusing igbos saying South East is gone. when we were saying that this was a script being played we were abused and called names. This is just how it feels, I sympathise with those that lost a loved one, but this should serve as a lesson to your people that the igbo are not your enemy for once let the Yoruba eschew greed and unite with the south and watch how these guys would fall in line.

Bro,I was never part of people abusing or wishing Igbo evil,never will I cos I served there in 2010. I support MNK's cause and I pray for the unity of our people (Southern Nigeria).
It's not fair for people to act like killing is good and just.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) / Seun Fakorede: Governor Makinde Nominates 27-Year-Old As Commissioner (Photo) / Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.