Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital (15194 Views)

Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Sanwo-Olu Visits The Collapse Scene, Checked On The Survivors At Hospital - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Omicronvaccine: 5:41am On Jun 06, 2022
General overseer of Omega Fire Ministries Apostle Johnson Suleman has donated One Million Naira to save the survivors of Owo bandit attack at who are receiving treatment in the Federal Medical Center, Owo, Ondo State IGBERETV reports.

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri had made a pledge of Five Thousand Naira as transport money to anyone who would volunteer to donate blood needed to save the lives of survivors who were attacked by gunmen at Francis Catholic Church, Owo.

"If you go to the Federal Medical Centre, Owo, to donate blood for the St Francis Catholic Church attack victims, and upload a video as the nurses take your blood, I will give you ₦5k for your transport.

Federal Medical Centre, Adekunle Ajasin Road, Owo. Phone-+2348035094545
, Reno wrote on Twitter"

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1533504426362781697?t=tz6iWM8T7mlTalyLcHnYBw&s=19

Shortly after making the plege, Reno Omokri announced that Apostle Suleman has donated One million naira to the cause.

Reno wrote on Twitter;

"May God bless @APOSTLESULEMAN. He saw my tweet offering ₦5000 to transport money to anyone who would donate blood at the Federal Medical Centre, Owo, for the victims of the St Francis Catholic Church attack, and has donated ₦1 million. Nigerians, please help me thank him!"

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1533522779756462080?t=d7Hvs8C5PnpcFnpTdelmOg&s=19

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Mokason288(m): 5:46am On Jun 06, 2022
If this same attack happened in either

Kaduna, Kano , or Kastina

Tinubu will have already donated 100 million

But carefully selecting his words when condemning the attack this time

God Bless you MOG , NO BUSINESS LIKE CHURCH BUSINESS

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by ChoCho54(f): 5:50am On Jun 06, 2022
It this happened in the north, Tinubu would have donated N50m to help survivors.

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by MadamVanessa(f): 6:17am On Jun 06, 2022
shocked

What an Igbo man sees while sitting down, a Yoruba man may not see even if he climb the tallest iroko tree. Please this is not an insult in anyway to the Yoruba tribe, if you Find that proverb so offensive, i tender my unreserved apology.

I am saying that in regards to what our Yoruba brothers said to the igbos, mocking them to scorn when an ESN member is captured by the Nigerian army or Police, calling the East , Afghaneastern, even when they know that some atrocities committed in Igbo land are not done by ESN or IPOB , but they find it so satisfying anytime ESN is killed or anytime woes befall igbos. cry

But not for the formation of ESN by Mazi NNAMDI KANU, what the Yorubas faced in the hands of terrorist Fulanis ranging from displacing them in IDP Camps and the current Owo catholic massacre would've been a child's play. The Fulanis hates igbos more than they do hate Yorubas; So with their hatred to the igbos, and there was no ESN to counter their foolish action, the massacre that would've been in Igbo land everyday would've been worst than Rwanda genocide.

That was the reason when ESN was formed , it gets Buhari their patron mad because he knows the group will thwart his brothers effort to unleash their endless mayhem in igboland hence he proscribed the group immediately as a terrorist group and our Yoruba brothers were so happy that Buhari proscribed the group.

It's Buhari That bring war , killing to our once peaceful eastern states. May God punish him.

Isn't it funny that IPOB seeking for self actualization and ESN protecting south eastern people from the the Idiotic Fulanis is seen as a terrorist group, but the Fulani herders cum bandits who killed, raped women and children, burnt people houses, kidnapped people at will are seen as business men. Nigeria who do you this thing?

My sympathy goes to the victims of Owo massacre. It hurts me so bad. The most painful thing is that nothing will definitely happened to the perpetrators. Probably they're somewhere planning another attack. Why won't I want Biafra please tell me?

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by tony0806: 6:25am On Jun 06, 2022
More grace

3 Likes

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Natural441(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2022
This is commendable,we need more people to do the we are Nigerian
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by IamWonderful: 7:15am On Jun 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by IamWonderful: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2022
You are still on this? well who knows
GoooodHardDick:
Yorubas and fulanis are one. No shaking! Fulanis are free to attack any part of Yoruba land.

We blame IPOB and Nmadi kanu for this. Nmadi kanu and the igbos are the cause of our problem and he must riot in jail.

Our god Tinubu shouldn't condemn this act because it'll ruin his criminal ambition.

When will Afonjas have sense? Yorubas are the stupidest and weakest tribe I have ever seen
You are still on this? well who knows the attack on the Catholics church wasn't on reprisal attack meant for some treacherous igbo drug traffickers, because ozubulu attack is still fresh, it took place in a Catholic church, people were killed because of drug proceeds, why Catholic church of all the other places, the igbos of 7 family members caught kidnapping in Ogun state, are they fulani? are igbos not arrested to be part of Boko Haram, are igbo not operating unknown gunmen that is about 300km from Ondo state, are igbos not accused of banditry in the Rivers state by the governor, are igbos not arrested for contacting Fulani to supply them guns and ammo. we have every right to suspect igbos in this based on precedence.

13 Likes

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by skywalker240(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2022
A Frog donated 50 million to fire outbreak at a certain northern market

Now his backyard is in serious need

The idiot becomes voiceless

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Mophor: 7:37am On Jun 06, 2022
Issokay!!!

1 Like

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by jimmyolasun: 7:37am On Jun 06, 2022
Ok, but as I dey like this me I need millions o. Because I dey plan go donate all my Nigerian blood to the last there. So I go fit use the millions japa and never to look back again like lot

I dey find person wey fit carry me comot this country enter Europe cry

3 Likes

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by pokilo: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2022
May God bless you specially My spiritual father..
May God bless all blood donors and responders

Omicronvaccine:
General overseer of Omega Fire Ministries Apostle Johnson Suleman has donated One Million Naira to save the survivors of Owo bandit attack at who are receiving treatment in the Federal Medical Center, Owo, Ondo State IGBERETV reports.

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri had made a pledge of Five Thousand Naira as transport money to anyone who would volunteer to donate blood needed to save the lives of survivors who were attacked by gunmen at Francis Catholic Church, Owo.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1533504426362781697?t=tz6iWM8T7mlTalyLcHnYBw&s=19

Shortly after making the plege, Reno Omokri announced that Apostle Suleman has donated One million naira to the cause.

Reno wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1533522779756462080?t=d7Hvs8C5PnpcFnpTdelmOg&s=19

4 Likes

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by DOTian: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2022
One Gini? For one victim?
What does he do with his large tithe pool sef?
The other guy at Port Harcourt that has less followers is always giving. This one, wherre does his tithe collections go?

4 Likes

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Sultty(m): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2022
good move otobo
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by DOTian: 7:42am On Jun 06, 2022
IamWonderful:
You are still on this? well who knows You are still on this? well who knows the attack on the Catholics church wasn't on reprisal attack meant for some treacherous igbo drug traffickers, because ozubulu attack is still fresh, it took place in a Catholic church, people were killed because of drug proceeds, why Catholic church of all the other places, the igbos of 7 family members caught kidnapping in Ogun state, are they fulani? are igbos not arrested to be part of Boko Haram, are igbo not operating unknown gunmen that is about 300km from Ondo state, are igbos not accused of banditry in the Rivers state by the governor, are igbos not arrested for contacting Fulani to supply them guns and ammo. we have every right to suspect igbos in this based on precedence.

In the end, you can never do anything to the Igbo other than to bark bark and bark.., from afar too..
Such a pitiable life you live

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Clonelord: 7:42am On Jun 06, 2022
Way to go
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by sencekompis: 7:43am On Jun 06, 2022
YOU'RE A BLOODY SENSELESS ANIMAL

quote author=GoooodHardDick post=113515084]Yorubas and fulanis are one. No shaking! Fulanis are free to attack any part of Yoruba land.

We blame IPOB and Nmadi kanu for this. Nmadi kanu and the igbos are the cause of our problem and he must riot in jail.

Our god Tinubu shouldn't condemn this act because it'll ruin his criminal ambition.

When will Afonjas have sense? Yorubas are the stupidest and weakest tribe I have ever seen[/quote]
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Exoticfarmer: 7:44am On Jun 06, 2022
Commendable
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Cutehector(m): 7:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Meanwhile apc is doing election.

1 Like

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by IamWonderful: 7:45am On Jun 06, 2022
DOTian:

In the end, you can never do anything to the Igbo other than to bark bark and bark.., from afar too..
Such a pitiable life you live
Pitiable live? common I am not your parents, we don't even need to raise our voice at igbos, we allow Nigeria political sphere to do it. you people are the one barking marginalization

2 Likes

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Sarsaproko: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2022
Ok... But you gave Stephanie more nau..
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by grandstar(m): 7:47am On Jun 06, 2022
Noise maker.

There was zero need to mention his name. Give quietly and our heavenly father who looks on in secret will reward you

2 Likes

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by DOTian: 7:49am On Jun 06, 2022
IamWonderful:
Pitiable live? common I am not your parents, we don't even need to raise our voice at igbos, we allow Nigeria political sphere to do it. you people are the one barking marginalization
We cry marginalization from our mansions and you cry poverty from the pantheon of your Brown roof kingdoms! So how are you any inch better than me?

1 Like

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by IMASTEX: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2022
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 / I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose / Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.