Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Peter Obi Reacts To Gunmen Attack On Catholic Church In Owo Ondo State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Obi Reacts To Gunmen Attack On Catholic Church In Owo Ondo State (245 Views)

My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti / John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church / Tonto Dike Minister To Over 7,000 Youth At ECG Church In South Africa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To Gunmen Attack On Catholic Church In Owo Ondo State by Jenniferchuma10: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Copied from TRENDINGHUB.NG
Labour Party presidential aspirant, Peter Obi has reacted to the attack staged by some unknown gunmen at the St Francis Catholic Church, Owa-luwa Street, Owo Kingdom, in Ondo State.

Peter Obi reacts to gunmen attack on Catholic church in owo Ondo state
Recall that some unknown armed men stormed the church during service today, Sunday 5th June, shot sporadically which led to the death of both adults and children and left numerous individuals injured.

Reacting to this, Peter Obi in a series of tweets stated that the incident justifies his position that Nigeria is fast becoming a failed State.

He urged the citizens of Nigeria to join hands in saving the country from this existential situation we have currently found ourselves in.

He also commiserated with the families of the victims, the Catholic Diocese of Ondo, and the Ondo State Government at large.

Obi urged the Federal Government and Ondo State Government to do everything possible to see that perpetrators of this act are brought to book.

He wrote;

What happened in Owo today again adds to my position that our country is fast becoming a failed state. All must now join hands in saving our country from this existential situation we find ourselves in today.

“I sympathise with the victims’ families, the Catholic Diocese of Ondo, the people and the Government of Ondo State. I urge the Federal Government and Ondo State Government to do whatever is possible to ensure that perpetrators of the dastardly act are brought to book. -PO”.

Copied From �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/peter-obi-reacts-to-gunmen-attack-on-catholic-church-in-owo-ondo-state/

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Gunmen Attack On Catholic Church In Owo Ondo State by Crixxx: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tinubu forever whether he kills us omoluabi finish or not on his mandate we stand
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Gunmen Attack On Catholic Church In Owo Ondo State by Mooh247: 5:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Anambra sit at home massacre this guy won't talk, who is he doing eye service for

Anyways we accept his condolence in good faith, but we ain't voting Pandora

(1) (Reply)

This Cover Of 'stand Strong' By Johnny Drille Will Make You Hate The Original / Liquorose Speaks On Why She Continued Dating Emmanuel Despite Cheating Claims / How To Be A Member Of Illuminati World Order And Be Rich Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.