Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church (40247 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by BloggersNG: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Actor John Dumelo Earlier Today Shared a photo of himself Bowing to a Caved Jesus, as he prayed for his Fans, However it didn't go down well with them as they Blasted him quoting the second Commandment, and he just reacted to why he did that, see below

From Ebiwali—
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/actor-john-dumelo-blasted-for-bowing-to.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by Mrop(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by tstx(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
E don tey wey the Devil infiltrate catholic church

EXODUS 20:4

“You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

see my signature

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by OPAUGBEE(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by Anigreat: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
shocked

I'm a Christian but not a Catholic, let me say i see nothing wrong in what John Dumelo is doing.

Most of the people criticising him touch their pastors feet, pray using their pastors name. The most common one is Using ROBERT POWELL image in their churches, houses, cars etc. Is Robert Powell Christ? hanging his image in your house, church, cars shows that you idolized Powell.

I rather bow down to wooden Jesus than bow down to any pastor, i rather bow down to wooden Jesus than bow down to robert powell.

They worship wooden image and it works for them, why are people bittered, are you them?

They Bible that you all are quoting to condemn this, but not for catholic will you guys know what is bible?

And don't forget Catholic is the mother of Christianity, if Catholic is evil then Christianity is EVILshocked

Nonsense!

254 Likes 16 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by tstx(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
daroz:
It’s normal, Catholics are idol worshippers.

But they don't know

see my signature

4 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by Mmlanrehh(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin cheesy
Yawn..
Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by yeezyquan(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
angry grin

Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by daroz(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
It’s normal, Catholics are idol worshippers.

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by tstx(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
BloggersNG:
Actor John Dumelo Earlier Today Shared a photo of himself Bowing to a Caved Jesus, as he prayed for his Fans, However it didn't go down well with them as they Blasted him quoting the second Commandment, and he just reacted to why he did that, see below

From Ebiwali—
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/actor-john-dumelo-blasted-for-bowing-to.html?m=1

lool.... Naija blogger talk say na caved Jesus

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
God bless you John.

Go bless the holy mother Church

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by Waakanda: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Leave the man joor angry
For those looking for jobs or in need of a career change, let’s assume you pattern your CV after These 4 CV Samples written by the Best CV Writer in Nigeria, do you think you’ll still be jobless within the next 60 days?

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by virginboy1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nice one John...

On the contrary,
"That moment u re struggling for food at a wedding and
mistakenly disconnect the speakers wire with your leg and All eyes on u. cry
You go bellefull under 3sec"

14 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by collinsJn(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
His Life... His choice.... Since He Can quote The Bible But Can't Relate.
Who Am i to Judge Him ?
Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by BUSHHUNTER: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Op, U should know Catholic are idol worshippers

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by Kenneth10110(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amen to his prayers.

3 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by IZIBLAZE4JESUS(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
People should leave the guy alone. Though, catholism has some weird history n inceptions
Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by debossng: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Matured response

8 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by Fisayo1212: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tats gud
Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by Emulti(m): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ok
Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by sevo(m): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mrop:
cheesy

U collect FTC only to post a smiley emoji!!!

4 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by jeffoe(m): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Make we come fry akara now cheesy
Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by skallion7(m): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by notoriousbabe: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wetin concern me?

Abeg na who cook yam porridge did afternoon make him give me small chop
Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by Horus(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
Why bow to a white Jesus?
Re: John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church by Bakrabas: 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
So some Christians still believe that that image is Jesus?

Let's be sincere to ourselves, there's no real image of Jesus.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Becomes Amala Ambassador In Ibadan (photo) / Crazeclown, Dr Craze Graduates As A Medical Doctor (Photo) / Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.