Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Badaru: Northern Govs’ Position On Power Shift To South Subject To Buhari’s Nod - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badaru: Northern Govs’ Position On Power Shift To South Subject To Buhari’s Nod (15770 Views)

NIN-SIM Linkage: Security Agencies Get Buhari’s Nod To Access Subscriber Details / Open Grazing: Southern Govs Position Mere Declaration Of Intent - Itse Sagay / IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badaru: Northern Govs’ Position On Power Shift To South Subject To Buhari’s Nod by Duru009(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2022
I am waiting to hear Tinubu address the press on the massacre in Owo as a Yoruba elder that he is. Why do some of these guys place politics above the lives of their subject. He probably doesn't want to loose the votes of his northern delegates.
I hate cowards and hippocrates and cowards. Akeredolu was singled out because he is not a hippocrate and has always spoken out against these murderers
Re: Badaru: Northern Govs’ Position On Power Shift To South Subject To Buhari’s Nod by sogodihno: 7:45am On Jun 06, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
It's better that it remains in the north instead of using the presidency the to alleviate the bigoted HATE of a group of people.

So you aren't tired of another fulani rule?
Re: Badaru: Northern Govs’ Position On Power Shift To South Subject To Buhari’s Nod by APCnaPDP: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:

So, we should vote for another Fulani in 2023?

Are Fulanis not Nigerians? If we can vote for SW or SE why can’t we vote for Fulani?
Re: Badaru: Northern Govs’ Position On Power Shift To South Subject To Buhari’s Nod by sogodihno: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Are Fulanis not Nigerians? If we can vote for SW or SE why can’t we vote for Fulani?

Wow! So fulani should rule for 16 straight years, I am sorry not everyone is a slave
Re: Badaru: Northern Govs’ Position On Power Shift To South Subject To Buhari’s Nod by Indispensable85(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2022
Ojuntana:

Those govs will change their stance the moment buhari gives the signal.
Don't forget, even Buni did not sign the do called communique which shows it's just the wishes of those govs.
I won't be surprised if Yerima comes out to say he has not withdrawn.
The fact is, the statement failed to have the desired effect. Badaru's withdrawal of his withdrawal has killed it.
What am I saying self? Withdrawal of withdrawal grin grin grin

You don't have to agree because of your interest. But in few hours time I'll mention you. It's not about Badaru it's about majority. The northern governors don't need everyone they only need majority and they have it. So it's potent. I pray he doesn't withdraw from the race because I want to see what he can ganner. Most of these charlatans will withdraw in the dying minutes to save face
Re: Badaru: Northern Govs’ Position On Power Shift To South Subject To Buhari’s Nod by Indispensable85(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:

You will hang yourself eventually if he becomes president

Ignore the lunatic

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Northern Govs’ Position On Power Shift To South Subject To Buhari’s Nod by Ojuntana: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Indispensable85:

You don't have to agree because of your interest. But in few hours time I'll mention you. It's not about Badaru it's about majority. The northern governors don't need everyone they only need majority and they have it. So it's potent. I pray he doesn't withdraw from the race because I want to see what he can ganner. Most of these charlatans will withdraw in the dying minutes to save face
You think all the aspirants are in the race to win?
You guys self. You know nothing about politics
Re: Badaru: Northern Govs’ Position On Power Shift To South Subject To Buhari’s Nod by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:

So you aren't tired of another fulani rule?
My comment was in response to this post. Picture below

Re: Badaru: Northern Govs’ Position On Power Shift To South Subject To Buhari’s Nod by vickydevoka(m): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2022
Penguin2:
Buhari should do mistake and choose a northerner so that the south can unite behind Obi.
Exactly. Buh Yoruba Muslims will always prefer Fulani over obi. Me I be middle bet buh obi deserve am
Re: Badaru: Northern Govs’ Position On Power Shift To South Subject To Buhari’s Nod by Pain(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2022
Handicap Loading...
Re: Badaru: Northern Govs’ Position On Power Shift To South Subject To Buhari’s Nod by Penguin2: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2022
vickydevoka:

Exactly. Buh Yoruba Muslims will always prefer Fulani over obi. Me I be middle bet buh obi deserve am

Thank you my brother.

That’s why we must make effort to ensure that we outnumber them and not otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Eastern Aspirants Weakest In PDP Ticket Race / Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft / Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.