Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Insecurity: Is It Advisable To Quit My N300,000/Month Job & Travel Out? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Insecurity: Is It Advisable To Quit My N300,000/Month Job & Travel Out? (795 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: Is It Advisable To Quit My N300,000/Month Job & Travel Out? by MisterGrace: 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
At the moment, I earn 300,000 NGN.

I used to believe so much in the project #Nigeria, but not anymore.

Please is it advisable to quit my job and travel abroad with my family (Wife and 3 children).

Not the US, because of their gun violence. But places like Western European Countries.

My skills includes: GIS, Web Design and Development, Database Creation and Management, Mobile App Building, Supply Chain Management, HSE Certified, Cyber Security and others.

Are these skills set in demand over there?

Please help a friend.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Is It Advisable To Quit My N300,000/Month Job & Travel Out? by money121(m): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jaapa mood
Re: Insecurity: Is It Advisable To Quit My N300,000/Month Job & Travel Out? by iCauseTrouble: 12:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Before you support APC in the next election, think twice, your family member may be the next victim.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Is It Advisable To Quit My N300,000/Month Job & Travel Out? by saxwizard(m): 12:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Go first.

Before I am after remote work
My mind changed today

My heart broke
Re: Insecurity: Is It Advisable To Quit My N300,000/Month Job & Travel Out? by Originalsly: 1:39am On Jun 06, 2022
You got Visa... spent half of what you have... and arrive in the country of choice. You're at the airport with family in tow..... what next? I'm just curious to know how far you look ahead.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Is It Advisable To Quit My N300,000/Month Job & Travel Out? by babakb: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2022
What are you still waiting for

of course i'm optimistic that all the killings and kidnappings will stop one day but nigeria is damn overpopulated, the government can't take care of us, we better start finding alternatives.

If you have enough funds, go to any developed western country through Masters route then look for job there, i believe with you skill set you will land a job that will enable you move with your family, just that you might have to go alone first.
Re: Insecurity: Is It Advisable To Quit My N300,000/Month Job & Travel Out? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2022
Guy don't even reason it. You can even get a job from here that can sponsor you on a work visa. Start applying. The earlier the better. It seems the civil war prophesied by Obadiah is about to start.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Is It Advisable To Quit My N300,000/Month Job & Travel Out? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2022
Are you seriously asking if those skills are enough?

Connect with people via SM (LinkedIn).

Know where you're going to, the pay and how fast you could secure a job.
Re: Insecurity: Is It Advisable To Quit My N300,000/Month Job & Travel Out? by Emmaxy9(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2022
300k is still considered poor in Nigeria. It would tak you more than 30 years to even build a decent house of averagely 50m.

Go while you still can. And in years, you'd make lots of profits if you have a marketable skill to earn you cash in the US.

For example, a doctor in the US earning 15m monthly is 10 years ahead of his mate earning 15m in 10 years.

Go while you still can

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Is It Advisable To Quit My N300,000/Month Job & Travel Out? by Sweetvie: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2022
My guy after what happened in owo yesterday me sef come dey fear... I can't wait to av few weeks off to come n pick my mom... Me no get time to waste again...
M still thinking of way to convince her sef

Abeg travel
Nigeria is not a safe place to live
Re: Insecurity: Is It Advisable To Quit My N300,000/Month Job & Travel Out? by Gerrard59(m): 12:02am On Jun 07, 2022
People who earned ten times what you earn fled, so what are you waiting for? I am amused at your statement about being a believer in the Nigerian project. I categorise people who have hope in Nigeria as hopeless people.

That said, your current earnings are not enough to ferry everyone across except you liquidate your assets (depending on the quantity and market value), your wife chips in or your employer assist you (which will come at a great cost to them). Whatever you do, just know that the Nigeria of today will be a paradise to the Nigeria of 2032.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Seen In Handcuffs As UAE Authorities Convey Them To The Airport / Sienna Read This Please / Don't Pay Again To Apply For Us Dv Lottery:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.