Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Help A Stranded Family With A Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Stranded Family With A Job (424 Views)

Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) / How Would A Stranded Man That Lost His Job Re Settles His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Stranded Family With A Job by Hunter12: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state
christianamanzanita@gmail.com
Re: Help A Stranded Family With A Job by Hunter12: 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state.

christianamanzanita@gmail.com
Re: Help A Stranded Family With A Job by Hunter12: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Job
Re: Help A Stranded Family With A Job by Hunter12: 3:10am On Jun 07, 2022
A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale / VIDEO: Nigerian Man Complains Bitterly After His Wife Served Him Two Meats / Teaching Route To Japa- New UK Immigration Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.