Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Religion Finish Africa!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Finish Africa!!! (348 Views)

Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? / Brilliant Quotes on Religion By Thomas Paine And Robert Ingersoll. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Finish Africa!!! by TMTR: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Couldn't have said it any better cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion Finish Africa!!! by budaatum: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
And the result is shown in first image because of the second.

Re: Religion Finish Africa!!! by Maynnmann: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Exactly, religion from religare.
Re: Religion Finish Africa!!! by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
TMTR:
Couldn't have said it any better cry
But where are the achievements of the irreligious ones in Africa abeg? undecided

Why go around whining about the religious while you seat doing absolutely nothing to prove yourself better than they are in the same Africa? undecided

Indeed, religion is evil, but are you certain it isn't Africa's only problem since those who also have no religion have yet to show themselves that much different from the religious folks out there. undecided
Re: Religion Finish Africa!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
POLITICS is our problem not RELIGION!
Before the white men came we have our own religion but the problem with Africans is the POLITICS introduced by the whiteman it goes hand in hand with their religious system so we can't practice their POLITICS independently of their RELIGION.
So if we can just practice their politics and make sure their religion has no impact things will change for good.
But they have so much brainwashed our people to the extent that our leaders can't do without what the whiteman set as standard for right and wrong whereas we have our own cultural values that supposed to be the guide to which ever POLITICAL system we want to practice.
Arabians have found out that the whiteman's policies can work out fine but then they must not allow whiteman's religion to have any impact on the politics Arabians chose to practice. smiley
Re: Religion Finish Africa!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
See rubbish! Murderers blaming the gun for killings.

1 Like

Re: Religion Finish Africa!!! by TMTR: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But where are the achievements of the irreligious ones in Africa abeg? undecided

Why go around whining about the religious while you seat doing absolutely nothing to prove yourself better than they are in the same Africa? undecided

Indeed, religion is evil, but are you certain it isn't Africa's only problem since those who also have no religion have yet to show themselves that much different from the religious folks out there. undecided

How many irreligious folks have you met or had dealings with

But I meet religious folks everyday, some are ' so called ministers' but the evil they commit makes me cringe

And you are asking for the achievements of irreligious folks angry Tell me how will that be possible when the religious people are the majority and the atrocities they commit in the name of religion will overshadow any meaningful impact made..

Well it is just a phase (I honestly hope so) Europe were once like that before but look at them today cool

3 Likes

Re: Religion Finish Africa!!! by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
TMTR:
1.How many irreligious folks have you met or had dealings with

2. But I meet religious folks everyday, some are ' so called ministers' but the evil they commit makes me cringe
1. Lots! I still consider myself one even though I now believe in God.undecided

2. See. .. all you do is whine and point fingers. What are you in fact doing to show yourself any different from those you point accusing fingers at? undecided
Re: Religion Finish Africa!!! by TMTR: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Lots since I still consider myself one even though I now believe in God. undecided

2. See. .. all you do is whine and point fingers. What are you in fact doing to show yourself any different from those you point accusing fingers at? undecided

I am not whining or pointing fingers, I am just disgusted by the mess made of Africa by religion.

And I don't need to brag about what I am doing to show that I am different, those around me know

1 Like

Re: Religion Finish Africa!!! by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
TMTR:
1. I am not whining or pointing fingers, I am just disgusted by the mess made of Africa by religion.

2. And I don't need to brag about what I am doing to show that I am different, those around me know
1. You are since you pretend the religious alone are to blame for all the disgust that is Africa today. undecided

2. Brag? No one's asking you to brag since if you were indeed doing something differently we would all see it for our own selves. undecided
Re: Religion Finish Africa!!! by TMTR: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. You are since you pretend the religious alone are to blame for all the disgust that is Africa today. undecided

2. Brag? No one's asking you to brag since if you were indeed doing something differently we would all see it for our own selves. undecided

You must be really deluded to to think only my action, me a single man will be glaring for all to see including you grin grin, you must be real joking, na ment cheesy

Now liken the political situation with what we are discussing, can I alone bring political change to Nigeria, that's impossible no matter how hard I try, I can't do it alone, the majority carrys the day even if they are uneducated, unenlightened and who they want to elect is unqualified, the efforts of the few educated and enlightened ones to enthrone qualified candidates will always be truncated by the majority uneducated, unenlightened ones so you see

And I never said that religion alone is to blame for the mess in Africa but it deserves a large chunk of it , remove religion and we might as well be on a path to greatness undecided

Let's keep this discussion realistic please

2 Likes

Re: Religion Finish Africa!!! by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
TMTR:
You must be really deluded to to think only my action, me a single man will be glaring for all to see including you grin grin, you must be real joking, na ment cheesy

Now liken the political situation with what we are discussing, can I alone bring political change to Nigeria, that's impossible no matter how hard I try, I can't do it alone, the majority carrys the day even if they are uneducated, unenlightened and who they want to elect is unqualified, the efforts of the few educated and enlightened ones to enthrone qualified candidates will always be truncated by the majority uneducated, unenlightened ones so you see

And I never said that religion alone is to blame for the mess in Africa but it deserves a large chunk of it , remove religion and we might as well be on a path to greatness undecided
Ever read or head of Taye/Tai Solarin? He was an irreligious man in the same Africa, yet many heard of him. This was way before the times of Maas media internet, internet and social media. undecided

If all you are here to do is whine, I suggest you keep it offline until you have something substantial to offer as evidence that you are different from those you love to pour it all on. undecided
Re: Religion Finish Africa!!! by TMTR: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ever read or head of Taye Solarin? He was an irreligious man in the same Africa, yet many heard of him. This was way before the times of Maas media internet, internet and social media. undecided

If all you are here to do is whine, I suggest you keep it offline until you have something substantial to offer as evidence that you are different from those you love to pour it all on. undecided

And here comes your delusions again, did he do it single handely without the help of others, how is that possible, how many irreligious folks are there compared to religious folks, and for the last time, I am not whining, if you think that way, anytime you see my thread, pass. Nobody force you comment

1 Like

Re: Religion Finish Africa!!! by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
TMTR:
And here comes your delusions again, did he do it single handely without the help of others, how is that possible, how many irreligious folks are there compared to religious folks, and for the last time, I am not whining, if you think that way, anytime you see my thread, pass. Nobody force you comment
****mega yawn! *** undecided
Re: Religion Finish Africa!!! by Maynnmann: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
****mega yawn! *** undecided

Getting disgraced everywhere, Chrestian.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Sunday Guys. Sunday Modest Look. Pics / If Jesus Is Fictional Are His Teachings Evil & Shouldn't Practiced? / Our Ladies Must Learn A Lesson About Indecent Dressing Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.