Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today (18525 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Dorwadora(f): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2022
chordrylateral:
Papa na my birthday mate

Happy birthday to us
Happy birthday to you bruh... More years smiley

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by buteq: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2022
Happy birthday Bishop.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Serendip: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2022
Happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by FireUpNow(m): 8:37am On Jun 06, 2022
KingEss:
Fight Diabetes before it KILLS you

If you or anyone you know is suffering from diabetes, its time you fight back!!!

Diabetes is a SLOW killer.

Diabetes leads to blindness, amputation, heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, weak erection, poor/terrible sexual performance and many more life changing complications.

Now there is a solution

Blood sugar of 350-380 will be reduced to 80-90 using our strategy.
You will experience significant/healthy weight loss

By the time you complete the process, your doctor will be shocked at your A1c levels.

This has nothing to do with all those rubbish herbal drinks or concoction

check my profile for my contact details

https://www.nairaland.com/kingess

If you can treat diabetes successfully as you claimed you would have been richest man on earth today. How many hospitals in Nigeria are recommending your procedure or solution to patients? Internet is a very tricky place as you know

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by GreyLaw(m): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2022
Happy, Happy birthday to you sir. You taught me Christian character and discipline!

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by virgintunde(m): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2022
happy birthday papa

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Nezzjnr: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2022
Happpyyyyy Birtttthhhhhddaaay Sir

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Onyi90(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2022
Happy birthday Gods General

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2022
Sirmwill:
Hbd
Comments treatment

If God does not listen to their prayers,you won't be typing this with peace of mind right now.
Just thank God for grace smiley

Lol.What is this naw cheesy.

In the same month,life changing and joyful things will come to some people. wink

cheesy Someone's Grace is not someone's mate

It’s my birth month and I believe I will receive a mighty Testimony this month.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2022
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by golamike: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Happy birthday Papa. You're such a blessing to the body of Christ. I tap from your Grace.

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Jsucre(m): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Daddy happy birthday

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Danisaint112(m): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2022
Sirmwill:
Hbd
Comments treatment

If God does not listen to their prayers,you won't be typing this with peace of mind right now.
Just thank God for grace smiley

Lol.What is this naw cheesy.

In the same month,life changing and joyful things will come to some people . wink

cheesy Someone's Grace is not someone's mate

Hi how were you able to use this Calligraphy style of writing on Nairaland?
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Danisaint112(m): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2022
Happy Birthday & Congratulations to him. Age with Grace sir. I don't think there is anyone that hears his sermon in Abuja like me his church is just a fence away from my compound. Infact the church was built on the fence wall...

The man got grace E no easy at all almost everyday you preach. This are some of the places I draw motivation from not relent in what ever I'm doing in Life.

For crypto lovers read this rare information below

Discover the secret on how you can claim free solana coin every 5 minutes continuously straight into your faucetpay account and withdraw to any of your crypto wallet e.g Trust wallet, binance wallet, Coinbase wallet etc (Unlimited claim)

This is secret only few people know and trust you can sell this Solana coin for real money.

I have created a video for this that would show you step by steps how claim this coin every 5 minutes 24hrs a day. Trust me you don't want to miss this...

The only thing I need from you as a compensation for creating this video is hitting the "LIKE" button and the "RED SUBSCRIBE" button and most turning on the "Notification Bell" � so you won't miss out whenever I create new videos like this...

Make sure you don't skip any part of this video so will grasp the whole process...
Here is the youtube Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeGc7zqRkDs
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by RoyalDiadems: 8:47am On Jun 06, 2022
Happy Birthday to a great servant of God. More fruitful years of service in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Exoticfarmer: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2022
Happy Birthday Sir.

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Sirmwill: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2022
Danisaint112:

Hi how were you able to use this Calligraphy style of writing on Nairaland?

Lol
We are gew
d
cool cheesy
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Sirmwill: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

It’s my birth month and I believe I will receive a mighty Testimony this month.

Amen wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Jokerman(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2022
Happy birthday Sir.... more grace and heaven at last...

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by okorogodwin4(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2022
Many many years ahead sir

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2022
People got slaughtered in a church yesterday, and he is grooving.

Oops I forgot he is not Catholic.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Image123(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2022
jeff1993:
81 years old man still strong kampe!!!! ..... While 70 year old has started shaky shaky and started calling somebody ELEYI!!!!

Very possible. Depends on different factors, like family traits and also how you live your life. There are people already getting bald in their 20s and people in their 40s that can pass off for 20s.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Dandavido: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR. PLS CHANGE YOUR CHURCH DOCTRINE
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Danisaint112(m): 8:56am On Jun 06, 2022
Sirmwill:

Lol
We are gew
d
cool cheesy

You dey use me dey catch cruise abi. Alright "please" teach me how you do it.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by GUNITGuy: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2022
Happy birthday to you Sir

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Sirmwill: 8:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Danisaint112:

You dey use me dey catch cruise abi. Alright "please" teach me how you do it.

Just copy this

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Clear out the "Lucida Sans Unicode" and replace it with "cursive" in small letters
Then type in your message in between the two tags
Then post
Dassol wink
Quote this with the font leeme see

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Clasmanj(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2022
Happy Birthday GOD's General.
May Your Days Be Long With More Testimonies In GOD's Vineyard.

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Goldbw122(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2022
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Mexy20(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2022
Happy birthday sir..

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Truefaith: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2022
Happy birth day, Dr Kumuyi.

But, as the preacher said in the Book of Ecclesiastes, do you consider the day of death?

What do you think of the various evil teachings you have spread in your time on earth?

What do you tell Christ about the source of the occult, New Age/New Thought, Christian Science, Hindu teachings you have rammed down people's throats as Christianity?

What do you say about the satanic John G Lake, Kathryn Kuhlman, John Dowie, William Branham you have promoted as role models for people to emulate?

What will you say about your teaching that men could issue decrees to God when you see Christ?

Isn't this the time to repent, Dr Kumuyi?

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. / Are The Teachings Of Paul Truly Against The Teachings Of Jesus? / Should Women Be Allowed To Preach On The Altar Or To Become A Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.