Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today (18539 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by pegix(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
NotKnown:

See this one o.

Where were you when we use to sing from the GHS? Were you there when we use to travel for youths success camp? You were no where when we never missed the December and Easter retreats.

See, I don't want to reveal many things but trust me you know nothing about deeper life or GS
��

U dey dream

Born and raised up in the church
I know what you saying...try dey calm down

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by babaztee: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Happy birthday sir.
More grace.

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Nwibii: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Happy birthday God's general.
May God keep and protect you for the work at hand. The harvest truly is ready but the labourers are few. You laboued for the gospel of Christ to make sure those who don't know there's one true God know and He lives in heaven.
May God through your birthday today my father in the Lord grant me access to all his heavenly promises in Jesus Name.
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Geomax: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Happy Birthday Daddy...May the good lord bless your new age and endow you with more strength Sir.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by FreedomfromtheT: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Clasmanj:
Happy Birthday GOD's General.
May Your Days Be Long With More Testimonies In GOD's Vineyard.
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by FreedomfromtheT: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
kindklemz:
Happy, healthy birthday to the Lord's General.
I am happy I am privileged to be nurtured by you, and I pray, the grace of God will continue to be abundant in your life now and always.
I celebrate with you, Sir.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by FreedomfromtheT: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
chrisooblog:
Happy Birthday to a great servant of Christ.

May Almighty God continue to strengthen and bless your noble ministry of winning lost souls for the kingdom of heaven.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by FreedomfromtheT: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
MrFta:
Happy birthday Sir. May the Lord continue to strengthen you. May the vision you have for this age never fade in Jesus name. May your labour in the vineyard never be in vain in Jesus name, amen. God bless your new age, in Jesus name, amen. Igba odun eni ni.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by FreedomfromtheT: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nwibii:
Happy birthday God's general.
May God keep and protect you for the work at hand. The harvest truly is ready but the labourers are few. You laboued for the gospel of Christ to make sure those who don't know there's one true God know and He lives in heaven.
May God through your birthday today my father in the Lord grant me access to all his heavenly promises in Jesus Name.
Amen.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by FreedomfromtheT: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Happy birthday sir, humble servant of the most High. I pray that the Lord will continue to increase His grace, wisdom, anointing and physical strength upon your life and use you to get many more sinners converted, healed and delivered and the saints prepared for eternity with God in Jesus' name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Happy Birthday to Papa Kumuyi at 81 ||Throwback Preaching styles || Femi Adebile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0xBUMGBQ7w

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by ogub(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Happy birthday to my courageous daddy

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Paulnoma(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
ismoney:
My Father Pastor W.F. Kumuyi is 81 today. God has shown in this generation and many generations to come that it is possible to remain spotless in one's area of calling.

God has shown that it is possible to do Pastoring without greed nor deception by telling the congregants to do things God has not told you yet is ever productive and results oriented.

God has shown that it is possible to be extremely intelligent but also so humble to be an able minister of the Gospel.

God is showing that not all Pastors are fake through the transparent lifestyle of Daddy Kumuyi.

I want to use this opportunity to celebrate my father and God's Honourable vessel of holiness, Pastor W.F. Kumuyi for the mercies of God that has brought him into this new year.

Happy 81st birthday Daddy.
man of faith

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Paulnoma(m): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
Happy Birthday to Papa Kumuyi at 81 ||Throwback Preaching styles || Femi Adebile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0xBUMGBQ7w
fejos baba

You finish work.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by LogicBomb8: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Happy birthday
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Special Revival Broadcast || June 9, 2022 @18:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91e2pMU_h0k
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by Fejos(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Paulnoma:
fejos baba

You finish work.

Hmmm
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today by EverythingPhone(m): 8:13am On Feb 07
ProductofGrace:
Happy Birthday to you Sir, God bless and increase you on every side. Icon of Holiness and self denial.

Text me on WhatsApp via siggy below
I don’t have access to the mails

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? / 5 Things To Do On Christmas Eve / ‘How Catholic Church Handled Vote Buying In 1979’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.