Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital (15206 Views)

Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Sanwo-Olu Visits The Collapse Scene, Checked On The Survivors At Hospital - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by nwajesus12(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2022
DOTian:
One Gini? For one victim?
What does he do with his large tithe pool sef?
The other guy at Port Harcourt that has less followers is always giving. This one, wherre does his tithe collections go?
will you keep quiet?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Freezby2020: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2022
Mokason288:
If this same attack happened in either

Kaduna, Kano , or Kastina

Tinubu will have already donated 100 million

But turns Deaf and Dumb whenever it affects His own tribes men

God Bless you MOG , NO BUSINESS LIKE CHURCH BUSINESS

You are right ooo, my mind never went there.

Who observed that there is no SINGLE CONDEMNATION OF THIS HORRIBLE ACT FROM ANY OF THE ELITES FROM THE WHOLE OF THE NORTHERN PART OF THIS COUNTRY, APART FROM THE POLITICAL CHARLATANS SEEKING FOR VOTE FROM THE SOUTH WEST.

2 Likes

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by DOTian: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2022
nwajesus12:
will you keep quiet?
Nwa Jah!
Behave yourself..

Stop shouting like Nwa Wike or Nwa Melaye
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Dshocker(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2022
ChoCho54:
It this happened in the north, Tinubu would have donated N50m to help survivors.

I dey tell you, the man mumu

1 Like

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by package7(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2022
Pastors anticipate incident before they jump up the train and begin to donate church offerings. All these things are nonsense and Ingredients.
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Dshocker(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What an Igbo man sees while sitting down, a Yoruba man may not see even if he climb the tallest iroko tree. Please this is not an insult in anyway to the Yoruba tribe, if you Find that proverb so offensive, i tender my unreserved apology.

I am saying that in regards to what our Yoruba brothers said to the igbos, mocking them to scorn when an ESN member is captured by the Nigerian army or Police, calling the East , Afghaneastern, even when they know that some atrocities committed in Igbo land are not done by ESN or IPOB , but they find it so satisfying anytime ESN is killed or anytime woes befall igbos. cry

But not for the formation of ESN by Mazi NNAMDI KANU, what the the Yorubas experienced in the hands of Fulanis ranging from displacing them in IDP Camps and the current Owo catholic massacre would've been a child's play. Because the Fulanis hates igbos more than they do hate Yorubas. So with their hatred to the igbos, and there was no ESN to counter their foolish action, the massacre that would've been in Igbo land everyday would've been worst than Rwanda genocide.

That was the reason when ESN was formed , it gets Buhari their patron mad because he knows the group will thwart his brothers effort to unleash their endless mayhem in igboland hence he proscribed the group immediately as a terrorist group and our Yoruba brothers were so happy that Buhari proscribed the group.

It's Buhari That bring war , killing to our once peaceful eastern states. May God punish him.

Isn't it funny that IPOB seeking for self actualization and ESN protecting south eastern people from the the Idiotic Fulanis is seen as a terrorist group, but the Fulani herders cum bandits who killed, raped women and children, burnt people houses, kidnapped people at will are seen as business men. Nigeria who do you this thing?

My sympathy goes to the victims of Owo massacre. It hurts me so bad, the most painful thing is that nothing will definitely happened to the perpetrators. Probably they're somewhere planning another attack. Why won't I want Biafra please tell me?

You have said it all
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by ppogba: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What an Igbo man sees while sitting down, a Yoruba man may not see even if he climb the tallest iroko tree. Please this is not an insult in anyway to the Yoruba tribe, if you Find that proverb so offensive, i tender my unreserved apology.

I am saying that in regards to what our Yoruba brothers said to the igbos, mocking them to scorn when an ESN member is captured by the Nigerian army or Police, calling the East , Afghaneastern, even when they know that some atrocities committed in Igbo land are not done by ESN or IPOB , but they find it so satisfying anytime ESN is killed or anytime woes befall igbos. cry

But not for the formation of ESN by Mazi NNAMDI KANU, what the the Yorubas experienced in the hands of Fulanis ranging from displacing them in IDP Camps and the current Owo catholic massacre would've been a child's play. Because the Fulanis hates igbos more than they do hate Yorubas. So with their hatred to the igbos, and there was no ESN to counter their foolish action, the massacre that would've been in Igbo land everyday would've been worst than Rwanda genocide.

That was the reason when ESN was formed , it gets Buhari their patron mad because he knows the group will thwart his brothers effort to unleash their endless mayhem in igboland hence he proscribed the group immediately as a terrorist group and our Yoruba brothers were so happy that Buhari proscribed the group.

It's Buhari That bring war , killing to our once peaceful eastern states. May God punish him.

Isn't it funny that IPOB seeking for self actualization and ESN protecting south eastern people from the the Idiotic Fulanis is seen as a terrorist group, but the Fulani herders cum bandits who killed, raped women and children, burnt people houses, kidnapped people at will are seen as business men. Nigeria who do you this thing?

My sympathy goes to the victims of Owo massacre. It hurts me so bad, the most painful thing is that nothing will definitely happened to the perpetrators. Probably they're somewhere planning another attack. Why won't I want Biafra please tell me?

If killings like this is what gives you joy then, may you never find joy again.
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Dshocker(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2022
IamWonderful:
You are still on this? well who knows You are still on this? well who knows the attack on the Catholics church wasn't on reprisal attack meant for some treacherous igbo drug traffickers, because ozubulu attack is still fresh, it took place in a Catholic church, people were killed because of drug proceeds, why Catholic church of all the other places, the igbos of 7 family members caught kidnapping in Ogun state, are they fulani? are igbos not arrested to be part of Boko Haram, are igbo not operating unknown gunmen that is about 300km from Ondo state, are igbos not accused of banditry in the Rivers state by the governor, are igbos not arrested for contacting Fulani to supply them guns and ammo. we have every right to suspect igbos in this based on precedence.

Ntoooor, come and have prosperity in your land lemme see, since tribalism and ethnicity has polluted your mind.... Instead of the south and west to come together and fight the north, whom are the major problem in Nigeria.

Since 1960 till date 70% of Nigeria's resources has gone to the north through corruption, keep following Hausa man that has sworn to take everyone backwards
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Emetex22(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2022
IamWonderful:
You are still on this? well who knows You are still on this? well who knows the attack on the Catholics church wasn't on reprisal attack meant for some treacherous igbo drug traffickers, because ozubulu attack is still fresh, it took place in a Catholic church, people were killed because of drug proceeds, why Catholic church of all the other places, the igbos of 7 family members caught kidnapping in Ogun state, are they fulani? are igbos not arrested to be part of Boko Haram, are igbo not operating unknown gunmen that is about 300km from Ondo state, are igbos not accused of banditry in the Rivers state by the governor, are igbos not arrested for contacting Fulani to supply them guns and ammo. we have every right to suspect igbos in this based on precedence.
U can't even believe in your own lies. Ur delusion is on another level.
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

is that why you imbeciles sit at home every monday for one fruitless struggle

why didn't Igbo see those that will be killing them, cutting their vagina and using them as fortifications why sitting

mumu people, I'm sure you're not in East hence your veejay would have been at risk

you m0rons can keep your sympathy to yourself, such occurrence wouldn't happen in Yoruba again, all eyes on all Yoruba communities henceforth, no loose guard, so we don't need any fake sympathy

1 Like

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Rawtruth1: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2022
One million naira only from tithes of people that run in billions?

This man needs to go and learn how to give from OPM pastor at portharcourt
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2022
He should be donating blood.

How can you donate ordinary 1m to people that need blood then donate blood to Stephanie Otobo?
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by GreatrAnalyst: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2022
Mokason288:
If this same attack happened in either

Kaduna, Kano , or Kastina

Tinubu will have already donated 100 million

But turns Deaf and Dumb whenever it affects His own tribes men

God Bless you MOG , NO BUSINESS LIKE CHURCH BUSINESS

You are very right.
I think he has been doing that to appeal to them.
The statement he released is even about the first of its kind.

1 Like

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2022
ChoCho54:
It this happened in the north, Tinubu would have donated N50m to help survivors.

Tinubu needs every penny for elections, besides if the god those worshippers worshipped was real nothing would have happened to them.
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2022
This is called leadership.
Unlike greedy governor who cornered security votes to themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2022
ChoCho54:

For his political selfish reasons

2 Likes

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by ChoCho54(f): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2022
quentin06:

Tinubu needs every penny for elections, besides if the god those worshippers worshipped was real nothing would have happened to them.
You are just being an arse.
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by labelle123(f): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2022
Nice one
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Ernesthugo(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2022
MUMU MAN B.A.T
ChoCho54:

1 Like

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2022
ChoCho54:
You are just being an arse.

Please face the truth, those who didn't go to church that day are rejoicing.
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Mathew1999(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2022
Nice one jare Apostle tiwa
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Dproperties: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2022
I love you Apostle
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by RPG2020(m): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2022
jimmyolasun:
Ok, but as I dey like this me I need millions o. Because I dey plan go donate all my Nigerian blood to the last there. So I go fit use the millions japa and never to look back again like lot

I dey find person wey fit carry me comot this country enter Europe cry

How much you get make i give you one route direct to Spain or Italy
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by Handsum64: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2022
Middle man for money laundry by politicians and civil servants
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by jimmyolasun: 10:25am On Jun 06, 2022
RPG2020:

How much you get make i give you one route direct to Spain or Italy

You wan make I go sacrifice myself for Libya abi

Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by RPG2020(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2022
jimmyolasun:

You wan make I go sacrifice myself for Libya abi

You never ready then
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by jimmyolasun: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2022
RPG2020:

You never ready then

I get 500k
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by RPG2020(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2022
jimmyolasun:

I get 500k

Double go reach you if you ready let me know
Re: Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital by IamWonderful: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2022
Dshocker:

Ntoooor, come and have prosperity in your land lemme see, since tribalism and ethnicity has polluted your mind.... Instead of the south and west to come together and fight the north, whom are the major problem in Nigeria.

Since 1960 till date 70% of Nigeria's resources has gone to the north through corruption, keep following Hausa man that has sworn to take everyone backwards
Well continue confessing retrogression for yourself, you own your life and mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency / Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt / Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.