Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President (28919 Views)

Buba Galadima: Buhari’s Marabouts Advised Him Against Removing Service Chiefs / Galadima: "Buhari, Swear With The Qur’an That You Didn’t Rig The Election" / Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by monex(m): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Of all the presidential aspirants to support, Buba Galadima think that it's Tinubu that Buhari will give his support to. What a day dreaming. Anything to make Tinubu happy is highly welcome.

you didnt read the article
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by ArewaNorth: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2022
ShobayoEmma:

The next president of Nigeria Osinbajo will have a lot to deal with when he finally becomes the president.

Believe me that if APC gives her ticket to PYO they won't win Presidential election. Save this comment and don't come back and accuse any other section of this country of betrayal.
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by iTommysco: 9:35am On Jun 06, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
Only a fool won't know that Tinubu is Buhari's candidate, and he will win the APC presidential ticket, and go on to defeat Atiku with Buhari's support.

Even Atiku knows Tinubu is the only APC candidate that will defeat him in both North and South.

But Atiku will only defeat Tinubu in the Southeast because my people are too one-sided, arrogant, brutish, foolish, full of envy and hate for Tinubu because he is greater than all politicians in the Southeast combined. This is the bitter truth.

Peter Obi was Governor of Anambra when Awkuzu SARS were killing hundreds of igbos like chicken and dumping their mutilated bodies into the Ezu river, and Obi did nothing to stop it, yet we Igbos are promoting Obi as a messiah. Nobody has called him out for that but some foolish igbos keep calling for the head of Tinubu as if he is responsible for their misery and failure in life.

Look at how igbos like me are spearheading the social media campaign of calumny and defamation against Tinubu, and they think the people that matter are not noticing it. Later when Tinubu becomes president and North, SW and SS get all the juicy positions and prominence, my people will start wailing marginalization because they have been relegated to nothingness and inconsequentiality.

I have never seen a tribe so collectively foolish in my life, as we igbos keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again. This was exactly the same thing we did to Buhari that made him start calling us 5% and dot in a circle after he became president.

Peter Obi was Anambra governor when igbos were been slaughtered in abattoir right under his nose as CSO of the State, but Obi is our hero but Tinubu a man in faraway lands that has made Southwest a second home for igbos is our #1 public enemy. Tinubu is responsible for all our problems. What a shame! I'm ashamed of my tribe's foolishness and blind tribalistic hate.

Ewu nwuru n'oba ji abughi agu gburu ya. It is nothing but our foolishness, extreme hate and tribalism that is killing us and killing our chances to reach our true potential of greatness in Nigeria.

I, Prince of Anambra, wholeheartedly support Tinubu publicly, so that other people can know that not all igbos are fools.

Awon emi lokan supporter

Tinubu can not win the election but can win their ticket

Stop deceiving your self
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 06, 2022
Mooh247:

You simply wished in your dark heart that I disappeared unfurnately for you I condoned with my brothers over the tragedy without involving politics

That's humanity first, something you people need to learn badly

Shut up there. There is a new thread this morning on the killings you have disappeared. Now you are trying to be mischeviously silent if it was UGM in the east haaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! you will be so active saying how south east is gone
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by donphilopus: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Look at the comments of that idiot over the owo massacre. The same airheaded retard claiming himself a saint and Love Angel. His hate is typical ipob trademark, there's no doubt the guy is one Abakaliki degenerate disguising as a benin boy.

-Okoro bufo

I believe he's one of the terrorists terrorizing the east in the name of ESN. An average Edo person can never be that vile.
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by Mooh247: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2022
obynzo:

Shut up there. There is a new thread this morning on the killings you have disappeared. Now you are trying to be mischeviously silent if it was UGM in the east haaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! you will be so active saying how south east is gone

cry cry

See what mkpuru Mniri has done to this my friends head

Kai
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Mooh247:

cry cry

See what mkpuru Mniri has done to this my friends head

Kai

grin grin grin grin grin e pain am wellla..... Go and sleep ehn keep playing ethnic politics of hatred against igbos
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by Enumerator(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2022
I tell you
ShobayoEmma:

The next president of Nigeria Osinbajo will have a lot to deal with when he finally becomes the president.
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by sunnyphem(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
Only a fool won't know that Tinubu is Buhari's candidate, and he will win the APC presidential ticket, and go on to defeat Atiku with Buhari's support.

Even Atiku knows Tinubu is the only APC candidate that will defeat him in both North and South.

But Atiku will only defeat Tinubu in the Southeast because my people are too one-sided, arrogant, brutish, foolish, full of envy and hate for Tinubu because he is greater than all politicians in the Southeast combined. This is the bitter truth.

Peter Obi was Governor of Anambra when Awkuzu SARS were killing hundreds of igbos like chicken and dumping their mutilated bodies into the Ezu river, and Obi did nothing to stop it, yet we Igbos are promoting Obi as a messiah. Nobody has called him out for that but some foolish igbos keep calling for the head of Tinubu as if he is responsible for their misery and failure in life.

Look at how igbos like me are spearheading the social media campaign of calumny and defamation against Tinubu, and they think the people that matter are not noticing it. Later when Tinubu becomes president and North, SW and SS get all the juicy positions and prominence, my people will start wailing marginalization because they have been relegated to nothingness and inconsequentiality.

I have never seen a tribe so collectively foolish in my life, as we igbos keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again. This was exactly the same thing we did to Buhari that made him start calling us 5% and dot in a circle after he became president.

Peter Obi was Anambra governor when igbos were been slaughtered in abattoir right under his nose as CSO of the State, but Obi is our hero but Tinubu a man in faraway lands that has made Southwest a second home for igbos is our #1 public enemy. Tinubu is responsible for all our problems. What a shame! I'm ashamed of my tribe's foolishness and blind tribalistic hate.

Ewu nwuru n'oba ji abughi agu gburu ya. It is nothing but our foolishness, extreme hate and tribalism that is killing us and killing our chances to reach our true potential of greatness in Nigeria.

I, Prince of Anambra, wholeheartedly support Tinubu publicly, so that other people can know that not all igbos are fools.

Your brain will not die.. you are true Igbo. Politics is not about bullying up and down... Its about game to play ... Play ur game right, it will favor you too .. but No! Some people will always be a fool.
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by Anndrew(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I wonder why some Fulani thinks treachery , greed selfcenterdness, nepotism is the mark of political sophistication just like Atiku PDP and Buhari APC

Thank God well meaning Northerners are coming out to openly disociate with Buhari's callous dishonesty, from Shetima to, Ganduje, El'Rufai, Sultan and now Galadima

Northern Governors forum are backing South

u are the biggest fool in the history of Nigeria
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by Freerhyme1(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2022
False hope
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by simplesearch: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
If Muslim Muslim ticket was not an option because of the peculiarity of the Nigeria society, how then will it be possible after a Muslim has spent an eight whooping years on the same seat. In other words, As far as unity and justice is concern; a Muslim Muslim ticket in Nigeria is impossible even as a Muslim after Muslim presidency is also an aberration.
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by Tonero231: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Of all the presidential aspirants to support, Buba Galadima think that it's Tinubu that Buhari will give his support to. What a day dreaming. Anything to make Tinubu happy is highly welcome.

You mean the man is in severe pain
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by chukel(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Galadima is a renowned mad man. Take whatever he says at your peril.
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by Chukwumawisdom: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I wonder why some Fulani thinks treachery , greed selfcenterdness, nepotism is the mark of political sophistication just like Atiku PDP and Buhari APC

Thank God well meaning Northerners are coming out to openly disociate with Buhari's callous dishonesty, from Shetima to, Ganduje, El'Rufai, Sultan and now Galadima

Northern Governors forum are backing South

is now obvious that tinubu sold Buhari to Nigeria in 2015 and lied against Goodluck just because they promised him president not because he have the interest of the masses?
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President by Tareq1105: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Buba Galadima is just trying to cause further disaffection among APC aspirants, Buhari and Tinubu in particular.

Galadima should be more concerned about his new party, NNPP and leave APC alone with its challenges.

He's trying to cry more than the bereaved. The downfall of APC is their goal but God pass them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi / Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests / El-rufai Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.