Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu (13728 Views)

Buhari Never Said He Wouldn't Hand Over To Tinubu - Garba Shehu / Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases / Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by DoggoneDogg: 7:43am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by Legalese(m): 7:46am On Jun 06, 2022
Not a bad decision. But then the North are very politically savvy and the South should be wary of any gift from them cos it might just be a trajan.

What if this is a ploy to get power to still remain in the North via Atiku's candidacy. They know that their people vote based on sentiments and mostly ethnic grounds and they would rather let the PDP win for the power to remain in the North than let it go down south.

What ever the case may be though, I hope the youths make a statement and #takebacknigeria.
Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by MrUchenna1(m): 7:46am On Jun 06, 2022
is Garba still relevant ?
Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by ufuosman(m): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2022
Beta be fake news because that war una dey find una go see am
Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by starz100: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2022
imagine the level of politics, politricks in APC just to vote their candidate. They cannot even put their house in order. House of confusion
Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2022
mach7:
But still, why won't the President or Presidency not officially back the rotation of power to the South?

We can't have candidates for the two major parties from the North.

No way!
Go and get ur PVCs. Peter is coming! APC & PDP do not exist, anyone
Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by maasoap(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Peddlers of fake news in this forum should be checked and their accounts banned..

So many fake news have been peddled on this forum since the last few days and the Mods don't verify before pushing to frontpage misleading the public..

Which one is fake? The Arewa youth can go and die because APC can never give its ticket to Northerners back to back, never! Atiku is the flag bearer of PDP, they should go and vote for him if they truly want northerners to be the perpetual presidents of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2022
I just knew it. Oh boy make una prepare for Atiku or another northerner from APC, the future is bleak.
Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2022
maasoap:

Which one is fake? The Arewa youth can go and die because APC can never give its ticket to Northerners back to back, never! Atiku is the flag bearer of PDP, they should go and vote for him if they truly want northerners to be the perpetual presidents of Nigeria.
gringrin I laugh. You think APC cares about correctness, if bringing two northerners forth as P/VP will give them a fighting chance, they would do so happily. Politicians care only about themselves
Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by Karemarealty288(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2022
All these confusion to the benefit of Atiku....
Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by salt1: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2022
Legalese:
Not a bad decision. But then the North are very politically savvy and the South should be wary of any gift from them cos it might just be a trajan.

What if this is a ploy to get power to still remain in the North via Atiku's candidacy. They know that their people vote based on sentiments and mostly ethnic grounds and they would rather let the PDP win for the power to remain in the North than let it go down south.

What ever the case may be though, I hope the youths make a statement and #takebacknigeria.

My thoughts too. Even the eleven Northern governors are playing to the gallery. Pretend to support a Southern candidate, covertly campaign for Atiku, return power to the North and defect to PDP and remain relevant.
Even if Tinubu wins at the primaries, Igbos, Yoruba Christians and the fanatical North won't vote for him. Nobody will blame the governors after all they supported power shift, but the electorate decided otherwise. Smart move.
It's a tough time to be from Southern Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by Opolopoopolonio: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2022
This one too is forming cabal... grin
Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by DonBenny77(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2022
Make una mumu finish front whoever
Lawan is no match
Atiku is cumming!
I cum in piss
grin
Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by ogbuefi677(m): 8:21am On Jun 06, 2022
Penguin2:
Let them give it to Lawan.

I want to check something
Obinna Ogba has hijacked the PDP guber ticket.
I've gone thru your profile, not seen you abuse and threaten his Nkalagu clan like you were threatening Ezza people over the APC ticket.
You be mumu oo.
Now I know why they say Izzi ppl including the so called nwiwhuru are timid and daft

Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by favour32(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:

Look them look them - Chief Stephen Osadebe 1954
Music legend not to be forgotten.
Onye buna kue ikenyi.
Mana azu bi ike bu afam mmadu.
Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by Hangulsaram: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Sorrow Tears and Blood-Fela kuti
Hey yeah
Everybody run, run, run
Everybody scatter, scatter
Some people lost some bread
Someone nearly die
Someone just die
Police dey come, army dey come
Confusion everywhere
Hey yeah
Seven minutes later
All done cool down, brother
Police done go away
Army done disappear
Them leave sorrow, tears, and blood
Them regular trademark
(Them regular trademark) them regular trademark
(Them regular trademark)
That is why
Everybody run, run, run
Someone nearly died
Someone just die
Confusion everywhere
Hey yeah
Seven minutes later
Police done go away
Army done disappear
Them regular trademark
Them regular trademark
La, la, la, la
My people self dey fear too much
We fear for the thing we no see
We fear for the air around us
We fear to fight for freedom
We fear to fight for liberty
We fear to fight for justice
We fear to fight for happiness
We always get reason to fear
We no want die
We no want wound
We no want quench
We no want go
I get one child
Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house
I want build house
I don build house
I no want quench
I want enjoy
I no want go
Ah
So policeman go slap your face
You no go talk
Army man go whip your yansh
You go dey look like donkey
Rhodesia dey do them own
Our leaders dey yab for nothing
South Africa dey do them own
Them regular trademark
Them regular trademark (them regular trademark)
Them regular trademark
Regular trademark (them regular trademark)
That is why
Everybody run, run, run
Somene nearly die
Confusion everywhere
Ah, na so
Time will dey go
Time no wait for nobody
Like that: choo, choo, choo, choo, ah
But police go dey come, army go dey come
With confusion
In style like this
Everybody run, run, run
Someone nearly die
Someone just die
Confusion everywhere
Hey yeah
Seven minutes later
Police done go away
Army done disappear
Them regular trademark (them regular trademark)
Them regular trademark
That is why
Everybody run, run, run
Someone nearly die
Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by Penguin2: 9:06am On Jun 06, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Obinna Ogba has hijacked the PDP guber ticket.
I've gone thru your profile, not seen you abuse and threaten his Nkalagu clan like you were threatening Ezza people over the APC ticket.
You be mumu oo.
Now I know why they say Izzi ppl including the so called nwiwhuru are timid and daft

Why not save your breath and wait for main election?

You are possibly from Ezza…

You lots said you will not stay and watch Izzi become governor, right?

We have APC ticket.

Nkalagu man from same Ebonyi Central has PDP ticket. If he wins, you lots would wait another 24 years before you can lay claim to Ebonyi governorship again grin.

You think you are doing Ndu Izhi?

I laugh at u
Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 06, 2022
Una eyes go clear! As for South East, every politician that sabotaged the progress of Biafra restoration will be collecting wotowoto now! Biafra Restoration, will start afresh by the youths.. We don't have a place in the Zoo..
Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by Sermwell(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
I'm still mourning my fellow catholic faithfuls that died in Owo by fulani herdsmen.

if Tinubu urchins feels comfortable playing politics after their so called brothers where massacred in cold by fulani herdsmen I'm not.

They might not be related to me by tribe but when it comes to catholic faith we don't care about tribe because we're one under Christ.

my heart bleed and I shed tears seeing my fellow catholics murdered in dozens yesterday.
children, women, men even the old where not spared cry
I was down since yesterday night and traumatised because I pictured myself innocently going to church only not to come back.

my shock is to see their so called Yoruba Muslim brothers trying to shift the blame to igbos and exonerate fulani herdsmen and I asked myself are these monsters Yorubas?
why are they so cold towards their so called Brothers just because they don't share faith with them?
Same people are back playing nonsense politics like nothing happened.
Tinubu urchins are heartless.

May the souls of Owo angels and the soul of the faithful departed, Through the mercy of God rest in peace.
may God have mercy on them, may Mary intercede for them.
may their soul rest in peace.
Amen cry
This gibberish you wrote down here is what's wrong with humanity! You're sad about this killing only because it happened in Catholic church! You'll care less if the dead are Muslims or other pentecostal church!
Re: 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu by bongap1: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
we will take the presidency to the south our selves

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: When It’s A Crime To Love Buhari, Nigeria And Igbo Land / Governor Shettima Visits Scenes Of Bomb Blast & Injured CJTFs In Hospital(pics) / Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.