Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo (10728 Views)

President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits / Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2022
Tunji50:

Human being is nothing
If it's anyone of their relatives (God forbid) they would take strict action sir
That's inhumane
We nigerians should collectively vote for someone that care and love humanity in 2023 election
We are blessed with lots of parties and candidates
Human resources is there it's our decision sir
God isn't going to rescue us
We should be an advocate of peace and betterment through our vote sir

Bro, I have my reasons for telling him to shut up. Some are deliberate and paid mischief-makers looking to sway the emotions and opinions of well-meaning people like you for their own agenda.

For too many reasons than I can explain, with some of them more complex and scarier than you can fathom, State or regional policing is the answer and we need it like as far back as 2013 when GEJ rejected it.

You think GEJ does not "care and love humanity"? Instead, despite knowing fully well what must be done, Jonathan announced in 2013 "Nigeria not ripe for State policing". How many lives would have been spared today if Jonathan had the balls and conviction to do what is right.

Buhari is not and will never be interested in State policing so let us end things there per Mr.President.

In essence, a nice and caring leader is not what Nigeria needs. We need a President who will have the will, bravery and conviction to do the right thing regardless of the opposition against him.

Buhari has shown that conviction when he wants things done that favour his sectional interests or agenda. Trust me, Buhari can deliver State policing and a restructured Nigeria if he wants those changes.

We now need someone similar but opposite also to Buhari. I.e someone with conviction who will similarly do what he wants to get his ways but in favour of what is best for all Nigerians and not a section of the country or certain interest groups.

Trust me, by the time you narrow it down, if you can put sentiments and bias aside to indeed narrow it down, you will make a pragmatic choice as those truly awake to the reality of Nigeria already have.

Let me leave you with this thought. When the NPF is compromised then what policing , intelligence gathering and preemptive crime-fighting strategies do you expect from it in regards to attacks like this? When Lagos already had the NPF, why did Tinubu deem it very necessary to create the RRS?
Re: Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2022
miketayo:

You shut up

Read my response above.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2022
omoharry:
you should shut up and not him . If you choose to follow Tinubu all the way, then no wahala. But that does not give you any right to shut some one up becos he criticising your demi God,Tinubu.
Funny enough, how come Tinubu is now reacting to killings in the South ? Ooo! election is by the corner and he want people to think be cares about them, isn't it?. But this same Tinubu kept mute and even supported the evil plan of Ruga and cattle colony becos of his selfish ambition. He never condoled with his people over the various massacres they encountered, nor did he send relief materials or donations like he always does to the people of the north.
Now he is giving out statement as if he cares. As for you,you deserve the worse of leaders becos that Is how you have been conditioned to live ..a life of servitude and oppression.

Keep up the emotional rants. Those who are blind because of raw and unobjective hatred of others will never see even with functional eyes wide open.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 06, 2022
Olamilekan1555:

See who is talking, you are the one that needs to grow up and stop fooling around. You need brain abeg

You'll never see what is right in front of you because you have blinded yourself to it so good luck to you.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2022
Officialgarri:
Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I have a feeling this attack is connected to Akeredolu and his wife.

The attack was likely orchestrated by Imo state politicians (probably using IPOB/UGM) to keep Akerodolu busy in his own state rather than meddle in the affairs of Imo East senatorial election.

This is just my own personal conspiracy
foolishness at it's peak
Re: Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo by Abujason: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2022
So he didn’t ask, “Where are the cows?” this time to please the North and to win APC presidential primaries. Quite nteresting.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo by Abujason: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2022
paramboos:
See condemnation!! Very empty and carefully choosing his words.. Coward, go and donate like you do in other regions.

He only donates in the North. Just watch. He won’t do shit for Owo victims and families.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo by Alexaonfleek: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is the first time this sick old man is reacting to killings in the southern region.
Same dumb fcker that brought in the senile vegetable we have as president.
Anybody campaigning for this man needs to have their reasoning abilities checked
Re: Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo by hassana45502: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is the achievement of the disaster you enthroned upon Nigerians. And he even has the effrontery to tell us he made Buhari President so he must continue after Buhari. This man is so greedy. This is the achievement of the disaster you enthroned upon Nigerians. And he even has the effrontery to tell us he made Buhari President so he must continue after Buhari. This man is so greedy....
Re: Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo by MetaPhysical: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu desperation on display

It should be written down in ink that, after thousands of bandit attacks and massacres all over Southern Nigeria, Tinubu for first time condemned an attack. That the condemnation coincide with APC primary in which Tinubu is hoping to win.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo by Igbojew: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hahahaha I said it that this drug Lord will condemn this Owo massacre by his Fulani Herdsmen brothers because he has fall out with his master Buhari.Ofcourse myopic Yorubas will believe in this charade condemnation when it was not from his heart.Someone that never condemned the killing of his Yoruba people and the annoying part was that he absolved Fulani Herdsmen when they killed Olu Falae daughter when he asked where is Cow............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo by Igbojew: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Tinubu desperation on display

It should be written down in ink that, after thousands of bandit attacks and massacres all over Southern Nigeria, Tinubu for first time condemned an attack. That the condemnation coincide with APC primary in which Tinubu is hoping to win.
Am telling you,that man is an example of devil on Earth and it is funny thing Yorubas still blindly support and praises him.This is one thing I like and respect Igbos cos it it's Igbos they would have dealt Tinubu by now...........I am that Igbojew
Re: Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo by Igbojew: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Asiwaju should keep his condemnation afterall where are the cows? If you know you know.

This present leadership and their cohorts are blood sucking wicked politicians.

we need vote in young visionary leaders come next year.

@Seniorwriter
With this his fake condemnation if I were Yorubas this is the time to show him back yard by telling him that he can never rule them after his famous where is Cow after Fulani Herdsmen murdered Olu Falae daughter but Yorubas will not instead they are obsessed with Igbos...........I am that Igbojew
Re: Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo by Igbojew: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
paramboos:
See condemnation!! Very empty and carefully choosing his words.. Coward, go and donate like you do in other regions.
He never donated shishi in any South West region but he has been donating in Northern region.Tinubu popular talk:Is Evans a Fulani man,Where is Cow............I am that Igbojew
Re: Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo by Igbojew: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Who used this popular word,Is Evans a Fulani man and where is Cow
Re: Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo by omoharry(f): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
candidtalk:

Keep up the emotional rants. Those who are blind because of raw and unobjectively hatred of others will never see even with functional eyes wide open.
See what na? That you are clamoring for an old , sick and frail man to be your president? That you refuse to grow sense by the present hardship Nigerians are experiencing as a result of an old man that is out of touch with what is happening around him because he is too old to rule or probably because of the normal aged disease of dementia?. That you refused to see beyond your nose, becos of the crumps that falls off your masters table, which is what you take as your daily bread. How would you anyway!!.

Blind? You are the blind one here oga. .Our eyes are opened and we are saying no more. Tinubu must be proud of the clueless old and sick man that is foisted on Nigerians. Infact, he is using it as an accomplishment to embellish his Resume as why Nigerians must vote for him becos he helped to give Buhari the failure, the presidential seat. God will judge him harshly for knowing who Buhari was but still went ahead to sell him to gullible Nigerians like you.
Now the lives of Nigerians are like that of a flies that can be killed at any time by Fulani Headsmen. Killings ,kidnapping is now all time high and has become normal news now and nobody cares what happens to the poor man on the street if they are killed like flies or not.But they are suddenly remembers when election time comes. Yet you are telling another man that is still experiencing the same hardship like other Nigerians to shut up over someone that brought this calamity upon us becos of his greed and ambition. Some one that does not even know your name, nor cares if are cut down by Fulani headsmen or not.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
omoharry:
See what na? That you are clamoring for an old , sick and frail man to be your president? That you refuse to grow sense by the present hardship Nigerians are experiencing as a result of an old man that is out of touch with what is happening around him because he is too old to rule or probably because of the normal aged disease of dementia?. That you refused to see beyond your nose, becos of the crumps that falls off your masters table, which is what you take as your daily bread. How would you anyway!!.

Blind? You are the blind one here oga. .Our eyes are opened and we are saying no more. Tinubu must be proud of the clueless old and sick man that is foisted on Nigerians. Infact, he is using it as an accomplishment to embellish his Resume as why Nigerians must vote for him becos he helped to give Buhari the failure, the presidential seat. God will judge him harshly for knowing who Buhari was but still went ahead to sell him to gullible Nigerians like you.
Now the lives of Nigerians are like that of a flies that can be killed at any time by Fulani Headsmen. Killings ,kidnapping is now all time high and has become normal news now and nobody cares what happens to the poor man on the street if they are killed like flies or not.But they are suddenly remembers when election time comes. Yet you are telling another man that is still experiencing the same hardship like other Nigerians to shut up over someone that brought this calamity upon us becos of his greed and ambition. Some one that does not even know your name, nor cares if are cut down by Fulani headsmen or not.

The rant of the hateful and impotent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Condoles Victims Of Attacks In Kaduna, Plateau, Sokoto / PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) / Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.