Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run (34651 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Seeking Treatment May Soon Be Left With Native Doctors – Mimiko / Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD / Anambra Guber Poll: INEC To Relocate Polling Units fro Shrines, Churches, others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2022
Ondo next
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Benmob: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2022
Khoielvis:
Apply the same energy to the north
leave d north,let face our own problem, ugm most be rooted out of south east

4 Likes

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Jnana19(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2022
You are wrong in your words mrman he only asked the government to, do same in north nd stop being biased
dirtydiva:
Mr man shut up if you don't know what to say here, so make them leave them to kidnap people for ransom bah! So if northern governor's allow atrocities to happen in their region we in the south should do same bah... Akpa amu
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by EmiDon11: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2022
tiswell:
they should channel their energy at ondo sad
Na ipob be thier poblem
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Ogbodavies(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2022
hope dey arrested d juju also lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by frankfrank(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2022
"The operational vehicle belonging to the hoodlums was also recovered by the military men.”
Police una well done
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by seunayantokun(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2022
War against terrorism in that state is an act of murderous fraud.
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Cherrydaniel(f): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2022
This is serious o, things are really happening in this country.
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by walozanga(m): 9:32am On Jun 06, 2022
dirtydiva:
Mr man shut up if you don't know what to say here, so make them leave them to kidnap people for ransom bah! So if northern governor's allow atrocities to happen in their region we in the south should do same bah... Akpa amu

He said the same energy. U are the real akpa amu
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by israel90: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2022
gozmok1:
I told my ppl that even if we sit at home for decades, burn our properties and destroy our land, that Buhari and his northern brothers won't even shake as it's not affecting them.
They never want any progress of Igbos so how does subjecting or destroying our land going to compel them to release our brother?
The earlier we change tactics, the better for all of us.
profer another tactics, very soon dis terrorist government won't have control over what happen in d east,if Afghanistan can do it to all my US,it can happen in d east
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by tellwisdom: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Government of ONU. Talk without action
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Bbibobx: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by shortIGBOman: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Peter ObiTUARY's Cousin's at work. grin

I wonder how BIAFRA will look like when the North give them independent grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Lamasta(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2022
Good development from our security forces
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Rick9(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2022
Beautiful
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Adolfobi(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2022
The only good news about Nigeria since the last 2weeks
Please carry on the good work God is your strength
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by AntiBMC(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2022
Terrorists are attacking the SW and this one is opening thread about security agents fo0ling themselves in Anambra. So native doctors are now the immediate problems the country is facing?
Or is the purpose of this news to divert people's attention?

1 Like

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2022
You are busting juju men and tagging unknown gunmen, instead of getting surveillance equipment to track out the shooters in Owo, Ondo State.

Kai. Na wa for this country.
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Ezedon(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2022
Good one by Solution
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by oneeast: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2022
Good job
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2022
AntiBMC:
Terrorists are attacking the SW and this one is opening thread about security agents fo0ling themselves in Anambra. So native doctors are now the immediate problems the country is facing?
Or is the purpose of this news to divert people's attention?

I thought I was the only one who found this comical. Which kind of news is this? Pursuing native doctors when a terror cell unleashed hell on innocent people and are walking free.

Na wa.

1 Like

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by organicfoods(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2022
A
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by SOFTSKILL: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2022
Khoielvis:
Apply the same energy to the north

As for Tinubu, You were served notice in 2014 but you didn't listen.

I hope you know how it feels now to be betrayed. You popularized the concept of betrayal without remorse and know your me tees have adopted the teachings you thought them.

From your leuitenants to your professors, all loyalty is gone except for your foot soldiers in the street or social media.

Hope you now know how GEJ felt in the midst of your whole smears, scandalization and blackmails. How Funsho Williams felt. And so many others you trampled beneath your feet. Now, the last step that is left for you to ascend on in life that will be your masterstroke is being used as a torture tool over you.

Braceup. This is an indelible experience both yourself and your followers will continue to recall for the next 100 years. Next time, practice true goodness.

To all you SWners hyping the PYO mantra, may you experience deep bitter betrayal

As for me, I call upon all youths of this generation to listen to this clarion call. ohaneze communicate it to the youths of the SE, same thing to the South-South. Same thing with the Oodua nation. If 2023 isn't about southern candidacy, declare no elections in 2023. Here is the stretegic blueprint

No transport operators must operate throughout the election period

None of your children must accept VP candidature

No northern candidates must be allowed to campaign throughout the South

None of your children should participate as an electioning official

Nigeria has failed. Let's make them know they've messed up with the wrong generation. Let's turn it to end SARS for them

Broadcast this message on all your social media platforms and let's keep broadcasting it till it occupies the entire social media space. Any president from any bloc from the south is okay, no southern candidacy, no 2023 election. Simple. The mandate and objective is as clear as crystal

Anything short of southern candidacy is slavery. Southern Nigerians, wakeup. No 2023 elections. Begin to spread this message till it trends. We only need a few ten thousands to make this noise and it will become a trend.

No northern rulership 2023. There will be no elections

Southern youths wake up and put up the battle spirit. I Simeon, the son of my father and the son of the Most High, by the spirit of the Almighty declare it today 2023 elections will not hold. I will use myself as the tool to get this to become a reality. Everybody take it to all road parks and transport parks, tell all transport operators and all market unions in the south, 2023, no southern candidacy,no elections. Anybody from the south is okay. No one from the North is acceptable.

Nigerian police, Nigerian army, Nigerian DSS and other secret services, I'm not hard to find. I don put my name. I'm on the island in Lagos and I'm not hiding my face.I prefer to sleep in prison a freeborn, than a submissive slave. You are all mad in the north all of you. I curse you all IJN

God punish the ideology of slavery. I reject continuous slavery from my life. Youths wake up

SW there should be no operational polling units

SE I trust you. No voting throughout Biafra

SS, no voting booths too

The constitution mandates 2/3 wins in all parts of the federation, when this becomes good, there will be no elections.

Copy and broadcast this message across all your social media handles. There must be no elections come 2023. If they think they canspin the game, we will show them we can also spin it.

I prefer a dangerous freedom than a peaceful servitude. Southern Nigeria, wake up

I am putting my.money where my.mouth is.

We must begun to populate the idea and recruit social media influencers.

I am going to raise and drop 50 Million Naira for a social media tank team to begin the process of massively campaigning that no elections must hold next year if we don't have southern candidates. Start contacting me

This your new line is super boring
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by oguns222: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbos are Skull miners
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by mcdokwe(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Good one, please make sure none of them comes back alive or in life
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Litmus: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2022
Ndibunna:

They should sustain the energy more in anambra. Anambra can't be a breeding ground for any form of terrorists.

But you can invite the IPOB criminals to your state and be dinning with them because northern lives are more important to yours that's why you are obsessively fixated on them.

Kudos to security agencies, continue rooting them out.

Lol
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by realstars: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2022
One day we shall be free, one day.

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Mathew1999(m): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2022
M outta words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship / Okorocha Appeals To INEC Over Senate Certificate Of Return / Mashood Bakare Resigns As Buhari Campaign Group Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.