Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,749 members, 7,837,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) (33469 Views)

Tinubu’s Executive Orders Strike At Heart Of Corruption In Nigeria’s Oil Sector / 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo / ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by admus14(m): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Continue your hiding them.
Akfrenzy:
angry Fulani people killing indigenous peoples in Nigeria through different names

If they attack in some parts of the North they'll be called ISWAP, if they attack in other parts it'll be BOKOHARAM

if they attack KADUNA side they'll be called BANDITS if they attack SOUTHERN NIGERIA they'll be called HERDSMEN and now media has baptized them to UNKNOWN GUNMEN
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by Swissgoldenpro(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is really serious
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by Antivirus92(m): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
shegz24:

He was the governor of Anambra for 8years and IPOB was founded in that period (2012).
there is no concrete evidence to show that ipob is responsible for the insecurities in the South East plus ipob never disturbed for one day during Peter obi tenure.
The kidnappers that tried to disturb were put under check.
If you're caught, your house will be demolished and you'll never come out of it...
Any building acting as hideout for kidnappers were all demolished....
Kidnapping immediately vanished into the thin air.
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
naptu2:

Can you show me where I said that they are Ipob??

Is it so hard for you to understand simple sentences?

Jesus Christ!

You mean that you do not know the meaning of the words unknown gunmen??

And you have the nerve to tell me about comprehension??

I think I'm just going to ignore you going forward because it's clear that nothing sensible can come from you.

Don't bother replying because I won't read your post. I don't want to bother my head with illogical statements and lack of comprehension.

Well I am not responsible for your lack of understanding of what I said. I was not referring to you but rather those who want to spin it as am IPOB thing.
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by naptu2: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Do you see what I mean? I created a thread about the Owo attack at 3:50 am and it has 19180 views. Nobody came to that thread to lie that it didn't happen or to tell me not to post about it. I created this thread at 8:17 am and it has 26551 views. There are people that are lying that the incident did not happen and people that are putting forth senseless and nonsensical arguments.

When I see that, it tells me that they are trying to hide something and it will always spur me to uncover and report what they are trying to hide.

I have created threads about incidents all over the world, both within and outside Nigeria, but it is only when I create threads about the South-East that I see such nonsensical arguments and blatant lying.

Therefore, so help me God, I will continue to create threads and posts about such incidents and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by InoGetJoy: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

EAST grin
You do realise that the owo Catholic church massacre is one of the highest deaths in 1 occasion in the South?
Keep channeling you (bad) energy to the East while your people are getting massacred by herdsmen
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by InoGetJoy: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
shegz24:
This is Peter Obi's state BTW.

but some think he can fix the security issue of Nigeria as a whole.

Buhari's State has been a hotbed of terrorism but you antelopes still voted him
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by shortIGBOman: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
InoGetJoy:

You do realise that the owo Catholic church massacre is one of the highest deaths in 1 occasion in the South?
Keep channeling you (bad) energy to the East while your people are getting massacred by herdsmen

Do you know that, the Owo victims are mostly Igbos? Igbo People are majority in any Catholic Church in Nigeria.

RIP to the dead and may their killers never know peace.

Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by shegz24(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Buhari's State has been a hotbed of terrorism but you antelopes still voted him

Are you saying we should repeat the same mistake?

Obi was governor of Anambra when IPOB was founded in 2012 and they made Anambra their HQ.

What did Obi do about it?
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by InoGetJoy: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
shegz24:

Are you saying we should repeat the same mistake?

Obi was governor of Anambra when IPOB was founded in 2012 and they made Anambra their HQ.

What did Obi do about it?
IPOB's headquarters has always been umuahia. I don't know where you got your Anambra from.
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by shegz24(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
InoGetJoy:

IPOB's headquarters has always been umuahia. I don't know where you got your Anambra from.

Where are most of their killings done?
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by InoGetJoy: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
shegz24:

Where are most of their killings done?
It should tell you there's something amiss concerning these killings in the East
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by Ogmoredayz: 12:38am On Jun 15, 2022
The government should look into this issues, unkown gunmen everywhere what is wrong with naija
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by Ogmoredayz: 12:42am On Jun 15, 2022
True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Electronic Transmission Of Results Not Mandatory – APC Replies Atiku, Obi / Oproama: How Dirty, Deserted This Oil Producing Community In Rivers Is / Ademola Adeleke Sat For May/April 1981 Exams – WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.