Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) (33498 Views)

Tinubu’s Executive Orders Strike At Heart Of Corruption In Nigeria’s Oil Sector / 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo / ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by NwaIdeato: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2022
naptu2:

I didn't report anything. I quoted Anambra website and Thisday and it was clearly stated that the events happened yesterday, besides, the dates are plastered all over my posts. Is today the 5th?? Is today Sunday??

I get what you mean, but always dig more and provide MORE details when reporting.

Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2022
Afonjas will com nd masturbate in dis thread nw,
Recievein der blow in saint Patrick church yesterday
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by Southernigbo: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2022
What kind of unknown gunmen? These na BH or ipob

1 Like

Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by shortIGBOman: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2022
Nbote:
This country is on autopilot

EAST grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by Ten06(m): 8:56am On Jun 06, 2022
successmatters:
Everyone knows the invaders who are doing this, but because it's their tribes people that are supposed to arrest them, they are keeping quiet.

Send all Northern policemen to their regions and you will see the truth, those police and army are providing cover for the gunmen to operate.

The problem is staring you in the face and you are playing politics with it. And politics will not resolve the issue until you come out of your cocoon.
This is how the North supported boko haram until it grew beyond their control.
Continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by DOTian: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2022
naptu2:
More
No one saw you in that Owo thread.
It's like all you do is to amplify your tribal version of the "violence in the East".
The East is burning,.. oyah, come and take your gold medal..

1 Like

Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by naptu2: 8:59am On Jun 06, 2022
NwaIdeato:

I get what you mean, but always dig more and provide MORE details when reporting.

Hahahahah. Now you are trying to run away from your point.

1) First you said that the report is fake. It is not fake.

2) Then you said that I reported it as if it happened today. That is a lie because Sunday and 5th are clearly stated there.

3) When you saw that your tricks were not working you posted this nonsense.

It's obvious that I cannot expect a sensible post from you. You will also end up in my ignore list.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by naptu2: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2022
DOTian:

Nobysaw you in that Owo thread.
It's like all you do is to amplify your tribal version of the "violence in the East".
The East is burning,.. oyah, come and take your gold medal..

Mchew

This thread was created by a ghost. https://www.nairaland.com/7163781/police-statement-owo-attack

naptu2:
I'm going to show you what spurs me.

I created a thread about the Owo attack. Nobody came to say that it was fake or that I should not post about it.
https://www.nairaland.com/7163781/police-statement-owo-attack

Then I created a thread about the Nkpor attack and just look at how people are saying that I shouldn't post about it, that it is fake, etc.
https://www.nairaland.com/7163989/uknown-gunmen-strike-nkpor-anambra

Of course, when I see that kind of response on the second thread, you can be darned sure that I will dig deeper and continue to report about it.

naptu2:

Did you also notice that the same people that are saying that I should not comment on the attacks in the East are the exact same people that are making tons of posts and threads about the attack in Owo? They are really not serious at all.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by pacesetting: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2022
subsidywise18:

In a way he is right.

UGM were hailed for killing police and soldiers. Now that there are not enough of them they are turning on innocents.

Never feed a baby crocodile. It always does not end well.
Both of you are wrong. No sane person will support the killing of anybody, whether they are civilians or soldiers.

All the things happening all over Nigeria can be traced to the massive failure of government at all levels.

In the North it is boko haram and bandits

In the East it is UGM. UGM came after the government repeatedly failed to do the needful, which is to protect the lives of citizens.

Over 50 people lost their lives just yesterday in the South West.

When can Nigerians stop fighting themselves and look for a solution to the massive problems bedeviling them?

1 Like

Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 06, 2022
pacesetting:
Both of you are wrong. No sane person will support the killing of anybody, whether they are civilians or soldiers.

All the things happening all over Nigeria can be traced to the massive failure of government at all levels. In the North it is boko haram and bandits, in the East it is UGM, and the South West is also not left out. UGM came after the government repeatedly failed to do the needful, which is to protect the lives of citizens.

When can Nigerians stop fighting themselves and look for a solution to the massive problems bedeviling them?

Yeah, i blame the government myself too. Poor funding of the police and bad leadership.

But a lot of it is due to people feeding baby crocodiles because they have lost the mummy croc. Let's be kind and all that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by TechBIogger: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Stop being disingenuous, you reported the incident like it was currently going on in Nkpor and over-exaggerated your report with other irrelavant details that didn't even collaborate your facts, that's what we call mischievous journalism geared to deviously create unnecessary panic.

Context is everything when reporting an incident.
na why I dey always follow your update by reporting without being biased.
naptu2 and Oyigboupdate are a big NO for me
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by pacesetting: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2022
subsidywise18:

Yeah, i blame the government myself too. Poor funding of the police and bad leadership.

But a lot of it is due to people feeding baby crocodiles because they have lost the mummy croc. Let's be kind and all that
Okay. So, who fed the crocodiles that massacred people at Owo yesterday?
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2022
monnel45:
the solution is simple, release Nnamdi, it will all stop.

Until you finish yourselves. All.
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by maiunguwar: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2022
naptu2:

Wow! What amazing contradiction. You are confirming that the incident happened, yet you are also saying that the report is fake. Isn't that amazing?
what is your impression on the Owo attack that claimed 50 lives
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2022
pacesetting:
Okay. So, who fed the crocodiles that massacred people at Owo yesterday?

Who fed the crocodiles in the east and North too?

Nigerians are always victims, never responsible.
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by pacesetting: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2022
subsidywise18:

Who fed the crocodiles in the east and North too?

Nigerians are always victims, never responsible.
I asked you a question based on your "feeding crocodile" logic. Your response shows it's a waste of my time to continue with this talk. So, I'm out.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by JaredNormak: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2022
naptu2:

In other words, you have confirmed that the incident happened. If the incident happened, then it will be reported. Would you say that nobody should talk about the Owo massacre because it happened hours ago? Aren't people still talking about 9/11?
Stop reporting fake news you tribal bigot.

I'm yet to see a thread by you about the dastardly attack on Christians by aggrieved faction of Muslim Amotekun members in Owo, Ondo State.

The sooner you remove your head from Igbo people's ass the better for you and your South Wáste region.
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2022
pacesetting:
I asked you a question based on your "feeding crocodile" logic. Your response shows it's a waste of my time to continue with this talk. So, I'm out.

Enjoy your day.

I have answered your question. But you don't like the answer.

Go and run for office and make things better.

Good morning
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by anonimi: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2022
naptu2:
Mchew

This thread was created by a ghost. https://www.nairaland.com/7163781/police-statement-owo-attack

Thanks for your consistency in spite of baseless criticism in these insecure, dangerous times.
Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by BadNews: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by SOFTSKILL: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2022
Reality3080:
guy

What do u have to say at least this is your region

It is normal like daily bread for that side
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2022
9jayes:
Before 2050 SE might go into extinction, only SS is safe for now
SS is not safe, if it were safe, they wouldn't have killed those people in a Catholic church, nowhere in Nigeria is safe, pray for Nigeria.
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2022
Akfrenzy:
angry Fulani people killing indigenous peoples in Nigeria through different names

If they attack in some parts of the North they'll be called ISWAP, if they attack in other parts it'll be BOKOHARAM

if they attack KADUNA side they'll be called BANDITS if they attack SOUTHERN NIGERIA they'll be called HERDSMEN and now media has baptized them to UNKNOWN GUNMEN
Exactly.
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbo people wey dey record dey always like this statement " live from nnewi" " live from Onitsha" grin
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by Killermamba: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by sogodihno: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:

Watn concern me concern una mourning

They killed your people in Anambra yesterday
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by Antivirus92(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2022
shegz24:
This is Peter Obi's state BTW.

but some think he can fix the security issue of Nigeria as a whole.

is Peter obi the president of Nigeria or the governor of Anambra ?
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by Crixxx: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:

They killed your people in Anambra yesterday

Kidnap is different from killing atleast Anambra is not Ondo and the skull of the kidnapped is definitely safe.
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by obiekunie01: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2022
naptu2:
More

oga why are you so fixated on southeast??

why are you not reporting the carnage going on in your town in zamfara state?
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by Gerundphrase: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Stop creating unnecessary panic with your fake report, Ekwulobia and Oko areas are calm down. The incident happened hours ago and it was a kidnap operation gone wrong, security teams foiled the assailants and gunned one of them down after rescuing the kidnapped victims.

Very true happened in my presence. kudos to the security men. Anywhere you are once you hear gunshot just lie down
Re: Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) by naptu2: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2022
obiekunie01:

oga why are you so fixated on southeast??

why are you not reporting the carnage going on in your town in zamfara state?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

My town is in Zamfara State!

Thanks for the joke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Dutse, Jigawa (Photos) / Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.