Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air (38945 Views)

Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- / 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu / 2023: Why PDP Settled For Northern Presidency — Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by sogodihno: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
ifetex1:
Sogodihno
Some useless southern slave still want to support Atiku, just because they hate Yoruba.

Atiku is a fulani man that initially condemn Deborah murder but had to track back because his Alamajiri family member threaten him.

Ma thunder strike all of them that want another fulani rule after Buhari
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Then Support Peter Obi a Southern Candidate, Chikina! Its South East turn

So in your shallowness, labour party has the structure to win Presidential election?

1 Like

Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:
Some useless southern slave still want to support Atiku, just because they hate Yoruba.

Atiku is a fulani man that initially condemn Deborah murder but had to track back because his Alamajiri family member threaten him.

You are the useless southern fool here. You and your greedy backstabbing evil generation.
What is there to hate in a Yoruba man that the Igbo doesn't have even more? Is it his Education? His money? His beauty? What exactly! When we voted Obasanjo against Buhari we didn't hate Yoruba! When you evil lots voted Buhari against Jonathan it was not an Igbo hate! To the extent Igbos that went to polling units in Yoruba land was beaten!

It's either Peter Obi becomes president or the North continue to rule. We will never vote a Yoruba man again until an Igbo man rules Nigeria for 8 years.

1 Like

Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by Terrier99: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
OfoIgbo:
I'm beginning to think that this Owo massacre may have been a ploy by desperate Tinubu, to wrongly smear the north with this bloody brush, to aid in his doomed presidential campaign.

Someone should tell the peepoos president that if he likes, he can kill off every Yoruba man, the presidency is not coming to him

You can't be Igbo, Igbos are not this stupid. You must be one of those animals roaming around Igboland.
Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by Freebills12: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
South, who did this to you people? Only Lawan is still in the race and you people are jubilating? I know that there will not be any consensus candidate, Lawan will win because non of the southern candidate will step down for his brother.
Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by Vinnie2000(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
favour32:
APC and PDP no difference.
If you vote for either, that means you want everything negative to continue.
Exactly, my brother!
Both parties will ensure a continuation of poverty, unemployment and wicked policies!
Osibanjo, Amaechi and Atiku are controlled by the Evil Buhari northern cabal!
PETER OBI IS THE MAN TO TAKE NIGERIANS FORWARD!

1 Like

Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by MrUchenna1(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
VOTE PETER OBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA.
AS SIMPLE AS ABC....
OMONILE IS NOT A GUY NAME
Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by OfoIgbo: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:

Thunder strike you, if you don't hang yourself, incase Tinubu become president. Not everyone is fulani slave, you can serve fulani perpetually,not all of us will do that

But you all fought tooth and nail to bring in a Fulani president in 2015 and four years after.

Now your master has allegedly resorted to arranging massacres of Yoruba christians, and phony revenge missions by Yoruba miscreants, perpetrated against northerners. Just because of the presidency
Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by Terrier99: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
NetValueFX:

You are the useless southern fool here. You and your greedy backstabbing evil generation.
What is there to hate in a Yoruba man that the Igbo doesn't have even more? Is it his Education? His money? His beauty? What exactly! When we voted Obasanjo against Buhari we didn't hate Yoruba! When you evil lots voted Buhari against Jonathan it was not an Igbo hate! To the extent Igbos that went to polling units in Yoruba land was beaten!

It's either Peter Obi becomes president or the North continue to rule. We will never vote a Yoruba man again until an Igbo man rules Nigeria for 8 years.

You guys keep making a mistake marketing Obi as a SE candidate while Tinubu, Osinbajo and Co are marketing themselves as Southern candidates.
What if the North see how tense everything is and they agree to vote a Southern candidate, where does that leave Peter Obi who you have marketed as merely a SE candidate?
Stop narrowing Obi's acceptability across board, it will backfire.

1 Like

Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by Oplomo: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:
A lot of people still don't see this. These are not random events or some aggrieved herdsmen taking out their frustration on the yoruba people. These attacks are part of a well planned, well funded and coordinated program to turn Nigeria to another Afghanistan.

Sunday Igboho osha , thank you once again.

Sharap your hypocritical mouths, you yorubas may have done the owo attacks in order to claim sympathy and win the presidency through the back door.
I don't trust yorubas and their brand of politics.
You probably chose the Catholic church because you wanted to reduce yoruba casualties since Igbos and other southerns are also adherents of the catholic faith.

I have said it earlier. You did the killing to get yoruba presidency and it will fail.
https://www.nairaland.com/7163306/ondo-killings-smell-politics-what

Dcatt bring your big head in here, I want to give it knocks till it bleeds ewedu, since there is no brain in it.
Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by aribisala0(m): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
As long as it is not Tinubu
Definitely another Northern president will implement an amnesty programme for Herdsmen and create a Ministry for Nomadic affairs.
We can also expect the water resources bill to be passed.
So we need someone that can sweep all the forests in the South of the country clean of herdsmen

1 Like

Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by Akerele44(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Those PDP southerners that betrayed Southerners for Northern candidate to emerge... it's won't be well for them

1 Like

Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by dy27(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by OfoIgbo: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Terrier99:

You can't be Igbo, Igbos are not this stupid. You must be one of those animals roaming around Igboland.

You must be a Tinubu bot. Already trying to throw intelligent people of the scent that I am unearthing. The alleged suspicious massacre of Yoruba catholics.

He should be arrested and interrogated, and when found guilty, should be jailed or executed.
Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by ismodiwa(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
thesicilian:
Not just Northern presidency, but Muslim presidency as well is out of the question. No matter how desperate a situation we may be in, let's not forget that it was a southern Muslim that forced Buhari upon unwilling Nigerians. Tinubu not only hyped a man who well knew was a failure, he also engineered the rigging of the elections on his behalf.

Nawa ooo
It amazes me how Nigerians are shallow minded.
I use to think we are smarter than this.
Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by JohnnyBling(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
DOTian:
Was there an time that any serious thinking human being in this country was contemplating another northern presidency after Buhari? Are we under northern colonialism in this country? Did we exchange British colonialism with Fulani oligarchy?? How many northern military presidents? How many northern civilian presidents? Is there anything administrative inventive or peculiar about the northerner that should make the rest of us sit by and surrender the leadership of the country to them in perpetuity? Are we onlookers in our lands? Na only North Waka come?
Bless you for coming out the speak the truth

1 Like

Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by DeleTaller: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
slivertongue:
The attack demarkets APC

No ooo the attack demarket northern aspirants both PDP and APC.. the the incident increase Yoruba chances more.

Tinubu lo kan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
No matter what, this country shall never give in to evil and wicked people, and darkness will never overcome light. Nigeria will eventually win.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by JohnnyBling(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
slivertongue:
The attack demarkets APC
If it de markets APC then do you want PDP that has given it's ticket to a Muslim Northerner to become president for another 8 years. God forbid!!

1 Like

Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by aribisala0(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Akerele44:
Those PDP southerners that betrayed Southerners for Northern candidate to emerge... it's won't be well for them
Nothing like betrayal. Jonathan did not do well it is very dishonest to pretend about this. Jonathan betrayed himself. If he performed well there would be no issue. He is officially the ORIGINAL CLUELESS ONE.
Was it not before our eyes that people sat down in a stadium to write exam for government jobs and ended up dying in the process after PAYING MONEY for the privilege. I can go on and on about his incompetence but there is no point. Let us move forward

1 Like

Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by MasterKernel: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
jumper524:
More than anything, I've urged people to avoid Northern presidency come 2023.
The level of compromise and increasing guts amongst terrorist is something that needs to be checked by people else.
Even northerners are afraid of their own presidency as it stands.

I'll vote Atiku.
Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by Emola12(m): 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Anybody anything anyhow anywhere anywhen anythem anyanything...

BUT TINUBU IS OKAY BY ME AND MY YARD PEOPLE
can u hear ur sef U and ur yard people
Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by Sunnydoo: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Did u know Buhar, osinbajo, lawan and other governors held a party in Abuja yesterday even after the killings.

So forget the topic. Allow God to be your all in all.
Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:

do away with TRIBALISM, GREED AND HYPOCRISY. No one hates yoruba.
Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by sogodihno: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
NetValueFX:

@ the bolded, That must be your father that fail to train you.

Meanwhile, it is your people that are crying marginalization, vote for another fulani, until your people are wipe out of the surface of the Earth.

1 Like

Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by slivertongue: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
JohnnyBling:

If it de markets APC then do you want PDP that has given it's ticket to a Muslim Northerner to become president for another 8 years. God forbid!!

We must accept the fact that PDP is not in power and ain't incharge of security. When PDP failed to tackle insecurity the party was voted out. If APC fails the electorates will do same to them. No sentiments
Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by Prince001(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Offpoint1:
What was the motive behind the attack? this what will need to ask....

Good question. Wheres d world now helping us or even talk about the heartless kiliings cos if na other part of the world u go see so many Nigerians praying for them, asking questions about the killings and so on. No one turn their flag � or page to Nigeria flag and so on. We should wake up ooo!!!!
Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by Echoban: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Will the SW agree to allow the SE have it's turn before clamouring for the presidency? Anything other than this the North will continue to rule

U mean the SE that voted Atiku instead of Pius Anyim or the Umahi and Kalu supporting Lawan??

Why are u forcing everyone to help those who don't want to help themselves
Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
There's, even currently.

Ask Agwotulumbe, zonefree, Malory and co.

It's out of HATE anyway
DOTian:
Was there an time that any serious thinking human being in this country was contemplating another northern presidency after Buhari? Are we under northern colonialism in this country? Did we exchange British colonialism with Fulani oligarchy?? How many northern military presidents? How many northern civilian presidents? Is there anything administrative inventive or peculiar about the northerner that should make the rest of us sit by and surrender the leadership of the country to them in perpetuity? Are we onlookers in our lands? Na only North Waka come?
Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by Skmoda360(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
Antoeni:
Northerners Are Terrorist, This Owo Attack Has Ruined Atiku Chances

Gbam

1 Like

Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by intergral(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
OfoIgbo:
I'm beginning to think that this Owo massacre may have been a ploy by desperate Tinubu, to wrongly smear the north with this bloody brush, to aid in his doomed presidential campaign.

Someone should tell the peepoos president that if he likes, he can kill off every Yoruba man, the presidency is not coming to him
Thank you very much... The south should think large... I can confidentialy tell you that this attack is either done by Igbos or Yorubas... Cos what does the North stand to gain
Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Anybody anything anyhow anywhere anywhen anythem anyanything...

BUT TINUBU IS OKAY BY ME AND MY YARD PEOPLE

Is he the right one, or someone you just like ??

I know we all have different views, but my own is divide the country, the marriage is not working.
Re: How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air by IDIOTmoderators: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Osinbajo for the job
And your moniker is opolopoopolonio I can't see that with this your comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.