Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

‘I Have Done Only Boobs Implant, 6 Pack Surgery And 360 Liposuction, Toyin Lawan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Have Done Only Boobs Implant, 6 Pack Surgery And 360 Liposuction, Toyin Lawan (1855 Views)

I’m Not Even Shy About It, I’m Already Pregnant For Our Second Baby- Toyin Lawan / Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body / Toke Makinwa Opens Up About Her Surgery And Her Struggle With Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Have Done Only Boobs Implant, 6 Pack Surgery And 360 Liposuction, Toyin Lawan by Oleys: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Toyin Lawani, a well-known fashion designer and stylist, has revealed the number of surgeries she’s had.

She explained herself after a fan reprimanded her for claiming she had never had liposuction.

According to the fan, Toyin Lawani had undergone beauty surgery more than twice and had another shortly after the birth of her third child.

Lawani defended herself by saying she had only performed a few surgeries for legitimate reasons.

She wrote, ” Do u knw why I love Responding to such false accusations, Cause you can’t tell me what I have done or not done , or maybe I should just accept&lie on myself. Now let me Educate yall abit.Which I do from time to time whn I read such nonsense , see it’s kids of nowadays that are getting tripped about surgery.

My ist surgery was 16years ago. I found out I had lumps in Breast which spread to my rib cage,which gv me severe pains . I operate it in dubai then at emirates hospital by dr Ali Saab ,my left breast was disfigured after & I opted for implants, some of us don’t do this things for the beauty ,my boobs was ok before it , now years after before I had my son, I had a 360 lipo on my stomach ,which was done inBeverly Hills , see when u do 360lipo from an experienced doc it will definitely bring out your curves more.

Now after I had my son ,my body snapped back asap cause I workout&use a lot of herbs ,I put in a lot of work ,now docs will advice u to replace ur breast implants every 10 years if u hv a lump situation like mine ,which was the surgery I did after I had my son , implant replacement& also my 6packs surgery ,yes there’s 6packs surgery &it’s done for people who don’t have any fat to take out on their tummy again, just to define , he suggested a tummy tuck to make it more flatter, I said hell no , I’ve hear people die from it , it was done in turkey ,I loved the results so much ,fast forward to when I had last my child ,the ist time I would actually get cut 3ce was from fibroid surgeries, the ist Caesarian was frm having her , which they had to reopen the same scar again , how can u do a cosmetic surgery whn u just had major cs

I showed people my stomach 5days after I had her with the cut ,whn they didn’t belive I had cs ,yet they still claimed I had a cosmetic surgery 5days having a baby, edeberu olorun hanhan

See if U care 4ur body after surgery it will always bounce back & if u also eat too much , u will lose the whole work u did , I’m not one to hide what hv done or want to do.”

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/06/06/i-have-done-only-boobs-implant-6-pack-surgery-and-360-liposuction-but-not-for-beauty-toyin-lawani-opens-up-pic/

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Done Only Boobs Implant, 6 Pack Surgery And 360 Liposuction, Toyin Lawan by elmessiahs(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
Women... Avaricious
Re: ‘I Have Done Only Boobs Implant, 6 Pack Surgery And 360 Liposuction, Toyin Lawan by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
BRAIN SURGERY is greatly needed sista!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Done Only Boobs Implant, 6 Pack Surgery And 360 Liposuction, Toyin Lawan by Brenn594(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
She's sexy asf!

Re: ‘I Have Done Only Boobs Implant, 6 Pack Surgery And 360 Liposuction, Toyin Lawan by suffering: 12:50am On Jun 07, 2022
It looks good in pictures. Real life is another ballgame.
Re: ‘I Have Done Only Boobs Implant, 6 Pack Surgery And 360 Liposuction, Toyin Lawan by orohbiro(f): 5:08am On Jun 07, 2022
She no still fine reach me

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To / TIMAYA IS NOW UN PEACE AMBASSADOR / Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.