Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,331 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals (11863 Views)

‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Require Money, Land Compensation To Stop Killings / Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by Unshackled: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2022
Stupid idiots.... IPOB just admitted unwittingly that it is Igbos killing Igbos in the South East and it's their own members in IPOB!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by Proudlyomonna: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2022
I agree with ipob on this one.

But what if that criminal Simon Epka claiming freedom fighter doesn't wants the onye oshi London scammer claiming freedom fighter to be released,so he can also cash out and control the minds of their brainwashed efulefus,who do not understand that self destruct is not self determination undecided
Igboland has never lost to any evil force,we will not loose against criminals,thug, cultist, hardened prison excapees claiming freedom fighters.
They have always been a call by the Ohaneze for this niggas to drop their arms and embrace amnesty,they should heed to this advice undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by Instincteverest: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

Right now buhari is in sifia pains. He's in tears.

IPOB una well done oooo..
. You are Hailing Killings of human being like you ..
Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Very silly statement! So they actually think Igbos’ are the ones carrying out the senseless and high-profile attacks and murders!? Sometimes i wonder how IPOB and our greedy political elite reason! It’s EXACTLY because the attacks would be used as an excuse to hold on to Mazi Kanu and tag the secessionist movement as ‘terrorist’….it’s exactly because of this that they’re being carried out and will continue! The only way these attacks will stop is for IPOB and Mazi Kanu to abandon the struggle for freedom and agree to be Fulani ‘slaves’ like they want!
Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by naptu2: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2022
DOTian:

Keep adding to your collection while Owo and her surroundings are being emptied of their human quantities..

Thank you. I will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by tiger28: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
BUT we thought they were accusing the DSS , Fulanis and Yorubas.
Confused and gullible idiots!

1 Like

Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by Swissgoldenpro(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hmm, let's see how this goes
Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by Viraltrends123: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
Very silly statement! So they actually think Igbos’ are the ones carrying out the senseless and high-profile attacks and murders!? Sometimes i wonder how IPOB and our greedy political elite reason! It’s EXACTLY because the attacks would be used as an excuse to hold on to Mazi Kanu and tag the secessionist movement as ‘terrorist’….it’s exactly because of this that they’re being carried out and will continue! The only way these attacks will stop is for IPOB and Mazi Kanu to abandon the struggle for freedom and agree to be Fulani ‘slaves’ like they want!

1 Like

Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by Ezehillary(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
subsidywise18:

Very true.

Their chickens....

Just like the North cheered on Boko...till Boko came to start drinking their blood live....
and the way south west hail amotekun and they are drinking their blood in quantom
Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Can you swear with your life that you should die in 30 minutes, that those who killed Fatima and her children are not igbos?

Or should I make spiritual curse on both of us, so we see who dies??

Make the spiritual curse, you this dingbat! Make it and let’s see if you don’t drop dead even before you have the chance to drop the headless chicken and other juju paraphernalia used for the incantation! NO IGBO HAD A HAND IN MURDERING THAT LADY AND HER KIDS! Shikena!
Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by od501: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by od501: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Can you swear with your life that you should die in 30 minutes, that those who killed Fatima and her children are not igbos?

Or should I make spiritual curse on both of us, so we see who dies??

Yes I can swear they are not Igbos. Can you?
Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by od501: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
tiger28:
BUT we thought they were accusing the DSS , Fulanis and Yorubas.
Confused and gullible idiots!

Did you even read the report? You just caught the misleading headline and made conclusions.
Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by od501: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Unshackled:
Stupid idiots.... IPOB just admitted unwittingly that it is Igbos killing Igbos in the South East and it's their own members in IPOB!

Biko tell me the paragraph they admitted that they are behind the killings. Lazy readers everywhere. I doubt you even read half of the write up
Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by Unshackled: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
od501:

Biko tell me the paragraph they admitted that they are behind the killings. Lazy readers everywhere. I doubt you even read half of the write up
you're the product of okpa and kunu.

You don't need to read the entire article to decipher the content.

1. IPOB says stop killing if you want Kanu freed and released.

2. Now, who else wants Kanu freed except IPOB and Igbos?

3. If number 2 above is correct, then who was IPOB imploring to stop killing? Fulani? Muric? These ones want Kanu to die.

Your Forte is selling pirated DVDs. Don't ever in your wretched life pretend to be logical.

Unwashed idiot!

1 Like

Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by Stanleyq: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
You taught them how to kill and celebrated them. Now u want them to stop ?

So after kanu is released, they should continue killing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToixSlJNZuo
so, u saw him teach them, chai, and u no stop him self

1 Like

Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by od501: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Unshackled:
you're the product of okpa and kunu.

You don't need to read the entire article to decipher the content.

1. IPOB says stop killing if you want Kanu freed and released.

2. Now, who else wants Kanu freed except IPOB and Igbos?

3. If number 2 above is correct, then who was IPOB imploring to stop killing? Fulani? Muric? These ones want Kanu to die.

Your Forte is selling pirated DVDs. Don't ever in your wretched life pretend to be logical.

Unwashed idiot!

You just confirmed by doubts. You definitely didn't read write up. But I will help you, that's what I do: helping illiterates who can read simple sentences get the most important part of every write up.

"In a statement on Saturday, the IPOB Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, noted that most of the killings always happen a few days before Kanu’s court dates, thereby making it look as if the group perpetrated it."

"Our people and those who claimed to be IPOB members need to understand that enemies will capitalise on the killings and insecurity in the South East to blackmail IPOB and our peaceful agitation."

“These atrocities are being committed by people who want to ensure that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu doesn’t come out of DSS custody."

"Again, these killings are also calculated to intimidate and blackmail the judiciary who might be open in granting him justice because our leader MNK has no case to answer."

Enjoy. You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by Unshackled: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
od501:

You just confirmed by doubts. You definitely didn't read write up. But I will help you, that's what I do: helping illiterates who can read simple sentences get the most important part of every write up.

"In a statement on Saturday, the IPOB Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, noted that most of the killings always happen a few days before Kanu’s court dates, thereby making it look as if the group perpetrated it."

"Our people and those who claimed to be IPOB members need to understand that enemies will capitalise on the killings and insecurity in the South East to blackmail IPOB and our peaceful agitation."

“These atrocities are being committed by people who want to ensure that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu doesn’t come out of DSS custody."

"Again, these killings are also calculated to intimidate and blackmail the judiciary who might be open in granting him justice because our leader MNK has no case to answer."

Enjoy. You are welcome.
looolz

Did you conveniently forget the very beginning?

The Indigenous People of Biafra has cautioned those involved in the killings, kidnappings and criminalities going on in the South-East region to stop if they want the Biafra freedom to be realised.

So who was IPOB refering to by those who want Biafra actualised? Was it Fulani? Hausa? Who else wants Biafra actualised again?

That part was the very first paragraph of the article yet you missed it either by design or error.

The tragedy of your birth isn't your illiteracy; it is your ignorance of your Illiteracy!

I will flag you off for the wilful contribution of your weak brain for the study of autism.

The world needs to know how extremely stupid people like you manage to become bold.

1 Like

Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by Unrated900(m): 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Keep quiet. Who is your mate here?

Bagger Wey never chop saying who be one’s mate

Bastard
Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
Unshackled:
looolz

Did you conveniently forget the very beginning?

The Indigenous People of Biafra has cautioned those involved in the killings, kidnappings and criminalities going on in the South-East region to stop if they want the Biafra freedom to be realised.

So who was IPOB refering to by those who want Biafra actualised? Was it Fulani? Hausa? Who else wants Biafra actualised again?

That part was the very first paragraph of the article yet you missed it either by design or error.

The tragedy of your birth isn't your illiteracy; it is your ignorance of your Illiteracy!

I will flag you off for the wilful contribution of your weak brain for the study of autism.

The world needs to know how extremely stupid people like you manage to become bold.

You ended up saying nathing! I also want Biafra realised but i’m not a IPOB member……same thing with millions of other sensible people who don’t have their heads in the sand!

My annoyance with that statement stems from the fact IPOB inadvertently sold the false narrative the non-Igbo schmucks responsible for the senseless high-profile attacks and murders in the south-east want to sell!
Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by Igbojew: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/punchng.com/stop-killings-if-you-want-kanus-release-ipob-warns-criminals/%3famp
IPOB we the Patriotic Igbos already know this except efulefu and sabo Igbos that allows Yorubas,some South South people and Housa/Fulanis to deceived them that IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)are the problem of South East but we already know their modus operandi and they will keep failing.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals by Unshackled: 12:19am On Jun 07, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

You ended up saying nathing! I also want Biafra realised but i’m not a IPOB member……same thing with millions of other sensible people who don’t have their heads in the sand!

My annoyance with that statement stems from the fact IPOB inadvertently sold the false narrative the non-Igbo schmucks responsible for the senseless high-profile attacks and murders in the south-east want to sell!
the first requirement to be an IPOB sympathiser is to be emotional, sentimental and lacking in logic, reason and facts.

It takes fools like you to impose sit-at-home and actually believe your governors and president is dying of it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Earmarks N18bn For Warri, Uvwie Storm Drainages / Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye / You Are A Paper Candidate, APC Is Dead - PDP Replies Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.