Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. (46059 Views)

See The Onion I Bought #200 / The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. / See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by ahnie: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Last night I snacked on a full ball of pineapples and sardine...and my tummy really dealt with me all thru the night.

So this morning since Mondays are usually my rest days,I was badly craving for another combo because my period came like a volcano this morning and I needed something light to calm it down.

I sent my daughter to go get me tomatoes and fresh pepper #200.
The sizes of the tomatoes really no be my mate...the annoying part was the fresh pepper.

I had to show them to my neighbors and we laughed it off ...I kid you not naija is gone for good.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2022
shocked

Pictures please

I had to show them to my neighbors and we laughed it off ...I kid you not naija is gone for good.

Nigeria gone since may 29th 2015, the very day Muhammadu Buhari was sworn in as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Candidlady: 10:03am On Jun 06, 2022
Picture please
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by incandescentena: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2022
We are waiting to read liessssssssss followers of liessssssssss Mohammedu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by ahnie: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2022
Struggling with uploading the pics

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Things are getting really expensive by the day. God help us all.

14 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Chidi2022: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
incandescentena:
We are waiting to read liessssssssss followers of liessssssssss Mohammedu
leave it like that.... we love ahnie

6 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Chidi2022: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
ahnie:
Babe i love you die... no homo

2 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by DenreleDave(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
Babe i love you die... Na homo

Homo girl loving a married woman

3 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Chidi2022: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
DenreleDave:

Atleast i am better than you (man) that uploaded your craw craw infested face and all your life credentials on nairaland frontpage for a token, and still the guy no give you.... your fellow man use you shine....35 year old church rat..LMAO..... i will be petty to quote your mention again... You no worth am... You are as worthless as Nigeria 5naira note... Now go be and be useful to your useless soul....bye Felicia.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by descarado: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
200 bucks is 20 naira of 7 yrs ago.
Manage am like that, u hia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by ahnie: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
The final finishing....of my weird combo of tomatoes,fresh pepper,3 sardines,2 tinned milks,4 eggs and my humble Maggi sliced loaves.

Cc....Lalasticlala.
Mariangeles
Chidi2022

8 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by chii8(f): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
Atleast i am better than you (man) that uploaded your craw craw infested face and all your life credentials on nairaland frontpage for a token, and still the guy no give you.... your fellow man use you shine....35 year old church rat..LMAO..... i will be petty to quote your mention again... You no worth am... You are as worthless as Nigeria 5naira note... Now go be and be useful to your useless soul....bye Felicia.

shocked shocked shocked.... person follow you play, you wan com use mouth kill am, you even get the guy life history grin grin grin.....

44 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by ahnie: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Things are getting really expensive by the day. God help us all.
The southern part of Nigeria is the worst.
I was told not quite long that a custard rubber of tomatoes now goes for #3000

1 Like

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by chii8(f): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
ahnie:
The final finishing....of my weird combo of tomatoes,fresh pepper,3 sardines,2 tinned milks,4 eggs and my humble Maggi sliced loaves.

Cc....Lalasticlala.
Mariangeles
Chidilove2022

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by ahnie: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
DenreleDave:

I m not understanding you again o.so she nor fit love me agape love again abii?

8 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by DenreleDave(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chidi2022:

Werey, I no say na man dey behind this moniker... Werey disguise as woman....

19 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by ahnie: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
descarado:
200 bucks is 20 naira of 7 yrs ago.
Manage am like that, u hia
ok maam

2 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by DenreleDave(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
ahnie:

I m not understanding you again o.so she nor fit love me agape love again abii?

His love get comma.... Na man him be... Man with scrotum...

Na u serious fellow

3 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Mariangeles(f): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
ahnie:

Cc....Lalasticlala.
Mariangeles
Chidi2022

Ahnie only you, 3 cans of sardines, 2 tins of milk, and 4eggs with ogbonge bread to carry all of them go husband house for this dispensation? EFCC suppose look into your matter. cheesy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by ahnie: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ahnie only you, 3 cans of sardines, 2 tins of milk, and 4eggs with ogbonge bread to carry all of them go husband house for this dispensation? EFCC suppose look into your matter. cheesy
Lolz@the husband house.
Husband go just throway me for road say I nor be wife material.

2 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Mariangeles(f): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
DenreleDave:

A female can purely love another female, you know?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Chidi2022: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
DenreleDave:

Werey, I no say na man dey behind this moniker... Werey disguise as woman....

I am not a man... I am the great bksoul, the one you crept into her DM some months ago to beg for my forgiveness.... You want screenshot??

23 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Chidi2022: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
DenreleDave:

His love get comma.... Na man him be... Man with scrotum...
Na u serious fellow
I am the great bksoul, your tormentor... nitwit.
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Chidi2022: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
chii8:

shocked shocked shocked.... person follow you play, you wan com use mouth kill am, you even get the guy life history grin grin grin.....
Most of these goats no dey get sense... it baffles me, how a 35 year old man like him will be in a woman's thread and be picking unnecessary fights...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Candidlady: 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
ahnie:

Auntie how much is that bread

Mariangeles:

A female can purely love another female, you know?

Auntie Ithink who you quoted is homophobic. Naija people find it funny when a kid tells their parents Ilove you.

1 Like

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by DenreleDave(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
I am not a man... I am the great bksoul, the one you crept into her DM some months ago to beg for my forgiveness.... You want screenshot??

Pls do a screen shot....... I wud appreciate
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by DenreleDave(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
I am the great bksoul, your tormentor... nitwit.

Wetin do ur BKsoul.. U Don chop 100 years ban? cheesy grin grin grin

I guess u r pained

For ur infor, this is the Mail..

You have been a trouble maker from the beginning and you are still one....

Your end no go good if u don't stop it..

I am the great DD.... grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by DenreleDave(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
I am the great bksoul, my father tormentor... My mother is a nitwit.

Also don't forget to tell. People dt I got you banned for life.... I had to check on ur monikers and u av deactivated...

Yet I am still standing.... Denreledave still stands grin grin

U Don turn nuisance on nairaland now grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Chidi2022: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
DenreleDave:

Also don't forget to tell. People dt I got you banned for life.... I had to check on ur monikers and u av deactivated...

Yet I am still standing.... Denreledave still stands grin grin

U Don turn nuisance on nairaland now grin grin grin
LMAO....Not only are you hungry, you still add delusional join the list of your problem.... You fit ban your mama??
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by DenreleDave(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
LMAO....Not only are you hungry, you still add delusional join the list of your problem.... You fit ban your mama??
yet u r here with a new acct and I am here with my existing acct.

Sore loser babe..

This is my last mention... I don't roll with pigs kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Bye Tomboy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? / Pictures Taken At Jollof Festival In Lagos / Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.