Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. (46082 Views)

See The Onion I Bought #200 / The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. / See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Chidi2022: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
DenreleDave:

Wetin do ur BKsoul.. U Don chop 100 years ban? cheesy grin grin grin

I guess u r pained

For ur infor, this is the Mail..

You have been a trouble maker from the beginning and you are still one..../its quite unfortunate that after celebrating your 35th right here on nairaland, you still lack something as little as brain.. i wonder how you cope or relate with people around you, for you to even think that i am pained because my acct was banned, not to even talk of typing it, nairaland dey pay oldest tenant salary? Baba you mumu.. Smelling � Pig.

Your end no go good if u don't stop it..

I am the great DD.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Chidi2022: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
DenreleDave:
yet u r here with a new acct and I am here with my existing acct.

Sore loser babe..

This is my last mention... I don't roll with pigs kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Bye Tomboy
You wan Japa? You no troll again...since trolling is the only achievement you have as nairaland's oldest tenant.

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Deltatoto: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
ahnie:
Last night I snacked on a full ball of pineapples and sardine...and my tummy really dealt with me all thru the night.

So this morning since Mondays are usually my rest days,I was badly craving for another combo because my period came like a volcano this morning and I needed something light to calm it down.

I sent my daughter to go get me tomatoes and fresh pepper #200.
The sizes of the tomatoes really no be my mate...the annoying part was the fresh pepper.

I had to show them to my neighbors and we laughed it off ...I kid you not naija is gone for good.
where u see Maggie bread
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by chatinent: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Yummy
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Guess how much this is for PH where we dey.........

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by MadamOk(f): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
You get mind ooo you buy all that stuff and eat it all by yourself

Dem suppose call efcc for you

But anyway you too much, na wu dey alive dey chop enjoy yourself while you are alive

1 Like

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by halaqasa: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
I am the great bksoul, your tormentor... nitwit.

Bksoul how have you been

Missed you

One mumu mod banned my main account
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by edungene7: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
irrelevant please who this news help

1 Like

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
Atleast i am better than you (man) that uploaded your craw craw infested face and all your life credentials on nairaland frontpage for a token, and still the guy no give you.... your fellow man use you shine....35 year old church rat..LMAO..... i will be petty to quote your mention again... You no worth am... You are as worthless as Nigeria 5naira note... Now go be and be useful to your useless soul....bye Felicia.

Chai!!! See finishing for DenreleDave cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by ViceGovernor: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
This Op na very rich woman o cheesy see plenty fish and eggs with better bread cool
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Wasky101: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Pictures please

Nigeria gone since may 29th 2015, the very day Muhammadu Buhari was sworn in as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
You are a buffoon, where in this world can u get that much tomato and pepper for less than 1cent.
You will sit in your hse and be typing nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by ViceGovernor: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
post=113541875:
Guess how much is this for PH where we dey.........
N600 undecided
Manna u don cast your location small.
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
post=113541875:
Guess how much is this for PH where we dey.........

SHUT UP!!!

WHEN DID OGBOMOSO BECOME PORT-HARCOURT?

4 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Drillminded: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
People dey hungry aha see as they line up dey view thread ... buhari take five fingers

Nepa unah mah take five fingers and a gangrené foot up your culo ...chinga tu Madre .
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Bbbw: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Really
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by ahnie: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pls you guys should pls stop derailing my thread
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by ProfessorAlex: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Are you using Itel?
I don't understand these pictures.
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Festflor: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
E resemble awarawa tomato.
Hope say you no beat your daughter?

1 Like

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Proudlyomonna: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
Atleast i am better than you (man) that uploaded your craw craw infested face and all your life credentials on nairaland frontpage for a token, and still the guy no give you.... your fellow man use you shine....35 year old church rat..LMAO..... i will be petty to quote your mention again... You no worth am... You are as worthless as Nigeria 5naira note... Now go be and be useful to your useless soul....bye Felicia.

grin ;Dthis is what they call vawulence unlimited pro max grin
You sure se the guy go survive this kind emotional brutality grin
Comrade why,why have you done this grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by abobote: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
ahnie:
The final finishing....of my weird combo of tomatoes,fresh pepper,3 sardines,2 tinned milks,4 eggs and my humble Maggi sliced loaves.

Cc....Lalasticlala.
Mariangeles
Chidi2022
I hate this combo, bread and sardine
Bread and Akara
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Chris2863(m): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
ha, bros you be yahoo boy? Only you three sardine sad angry grin

In this Buhari infested economy kiss cry

1 Like

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Proudlyomonna: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
DenreleDave:

Werey, I no say na man dey behind this moniker... Werey disguise as woman....

Abobi rest in peace kwanu grin that comrade don already dish out emotional brutality to you cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Swissgoldenpro(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Yeah, this is cheap
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Revolva(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Imagine someone eating sardine with pineapple which kind food be dat

Again the sardine being sold in Nigeria 8s rubbish , I found a. Italian sardine in one supermarket omo e better pass dese Titus and d rest wey Dem de bring from morrocco I swear

2 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by cigaricon(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
How much is sardines right now abeg, i wan check something

1 Like

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by care4you: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chidi2022:

hanty abeg pity him ...he won't do it again...

DenreleDave this her uppercut is too loud

2 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Cartrackerguy: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
ahnie:
Struggling with uploading the pics
Maggy bread. ASABA 100% lol
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by care4you: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
ahnie:
The final finishing....of my weird combo of tomatoes,fresh pepper,3 sardines,2 tinned milks,4 eggs and my humble Maggi sliced loaves.

Cc....Lalasticlala.
Mariangeles
Chidi2022

So this delicious meal is a weird combo?

Abeg hanty come and buy me, am for sale

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Olastep1(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nice one there

Create your website for FREE [url=business.olastep.net] Click here to create your website for FREE. For individuals, businesses, companies and for YOUsmiley wink cheesy grin shocked tongue[/url] GO TO:- https://business.olastep.net
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by eldeens: 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Na only delegates fit do this combo, 3 sardines, 2 can milk and 4 eggs. 3 sardines for that matter, you name suppose dey inside EFCC watch list
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by phemmyfour: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
ahnie:

Cc....Lalasticlala.
Mariangeles
Chidi2022
3 can Titus....kilode
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Badadvisor: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
That Denreledave can be very stupid.
Ignore that slowpoke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The English Name Of This Fruit. / 22 Foods Nigerians Miss Most While Living Abroad / Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.