Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz (5307 Views)

Kenyan Soldier Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend Over Another Woman (Photos) / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) / Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 10:22am On Jun 06, 2022
A 68-year-old grandpa apprehended with a married woman in Zimbabwe.

After being caught red-handed with a married woman, a 63-year-old man was recorded on video and ordered to compensate the lover's husband.

Download full video of him and the housewife: https://mp3gaga.com/2022/06/06/a-68-year-old-grandpa-apprehended-with-a-married-woman-in-zimbabwe/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz by Bahamas95(m): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2022
His name is CHIRONGWE same with the name of his village......Maybe he thinks he's the owner of the village and can do anything he likes and gets away with it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz by Cyphar(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2022
With that im small penis grin
Re: 68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz by Cypress042(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Enjoyment cut short grin

1 Like

Re: 68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz by DaInferno(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2022
Zimba zimba... grin
Re: 68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
As long as he didn't rape the woman free that man or parade the woman too...it takes two to tango.

8 Likes

Re: 68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz by jumper524(m): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Some kind rubbish na Im we dey prioritize for this part of the world.
Re: 68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
any news from that place is always out of the world

1 Like

Re: 68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz by Generalwoodz(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
My mouth made a sound smiliar to a leaking Tyre when the picture hit the lenses of my eyes.
My gal or other gals that I've been intimate with dearly loves running their palms, seductively touching, and digging their French manicured nails into my full hair. A look at the baba in question's hair dropped my jaw. Tueh.

Did that woman who spread her legs widely see anything sweet in that ancient grey hair that's not visible to me ?

A much closer look at his forlorn and flustered face made me feel I was kind of commiting a big crime by searching for specific details.

His scanty eyebrows looked so dry like a carpet grass in a desert. His furrowed glabella told stories of his years of pain, worry, saddness, and in the same vein reminded me of huge yam ridge we made way back in my village in the farm, in good old days of the 90s.

Disgustingly, his nose etched on his face like an afterthought by his artistic creator looked like the handle of a water Tap...

Why on Earth did he show us his tongue? It reminded me of this tongue tongue tongue. Perhaps he's having some difficult time with his breathing...

The picture of his tongue brought sweet memories of a Christmas goat burning gracefully on a pyre.

His breasts brought pictures of lactating chimpanzee in ibadan zoo. Chimpanzees in his area without mom will have a big treat by feasting on them.

Baba has been eating yam+cassava since when he was 5 and it's evidenced by the mighty pot belly that houses the largest feaces his community has ever seen since 1903...

His Heavy laps and hips looks like Boulders and pillars of third mainland bridge. I'm in severe pains. Why ? His blood red pants is the cause.

His pants clearly reminded me of the well licked reproductive organs of female dogs when they are on heat .

1 Like

Re: 68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz by pyyxxaro: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Which kin yeye red pant e go wear again

Abi the man na stripper grin
Re: 68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz by Jeon(f): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
ALBERTONE PAPA NAH BE DIS. SEE AS THEY SHARE THE SAME APPEARANCE WITH THIS BLOBFISH.

3 Likes

Re: 68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz by BigYash: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
This one wen get breast dey fvck person wife? How maybe lesbians sha. undecided
Re: 68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Yawa for the man wife grin
Re: 68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz by Albertone(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:
ALBERTONE PAPA NAH BE DIS.
SEE AS THEY SHARE THE SAME APPEARANCE WITH THIS BLOBFISH.

Can't you see that thing looks like your rotten pusssy?
Re: 68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz by EmeraldJD: 2:28am On Jun 07, 2022
The woman's husband should hang himself ASAP.. See the kind baba wey snatch your wife.

1 Like

Re: 68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz by TeeGentle(m): 7:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Cyphar:
With that im small penis grin
Wetin your eyes they find there
Re: 68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz by phemmyfour: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Why not boxer papa

(1) (Reply)

Five Year Old Kids Caught "Making Love" In School Bathroom / Arochukwu People Showcase A Basket Full Of Water, Their Cultural Gimmicks / Mushing Is Boiling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.