Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi (37044 Views)

Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses / Throwback Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi / Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi by subcbouy: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2022
Thoh:
Love no Fulani.

Oduduwa Republic
Capital Lagos.

Biafra Republic
Capital Enugu

Ijaw Republic
Capital Wilberforce City

Kwararafa (Middle Belt) Republic
Capital Wukari

With useless unity begging Arewa Republic.
Capital Kano
Another marginalization will start but from a small faction.
Re: Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2022
FireUpNow:
If pussy killed the Aalafin then what killed King Solomon in the Bible because I am sure wise King Solomon love pussy more the late Aalafin
na toto kill that one cheesy
Re: Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi by FireUpNow(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2022
Ferrytech:
na toto kill that one cheesy
Hahaha
Re: Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi by Swissgoldenpro(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hmm, that's okay
Re: Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi by Corporate2020: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Thoh:
The 3 highest kings in Oyo State died under Makinde first tenure.
Immediate two past Governors before Makinde died in his first tenure too.
And till today he is still in first tenure.

I hope the whole Ibadan will not become burial ground if this guy do 2nd term.
Re: Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi by Nomiyesupersaint: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Thoh:
What's your point?
Re: Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi by Miracle2020: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
whitebeard:
angry splitting up is not the way forward trust me, it is more disadvantageous on the long run.

these northerners: i am just short of words to discribe my hate for them.

basically the way forward is WIPE OUT OF THE NORTH.

the banner should be: AFTERALL NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM THE NORTH.
Re: Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi by shortIGBOman: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Thoh:
Love no Fulani.

Oduduwa Republic
Capital Lagos.

Biafra Republic
Capital Enugu

Ijaw Republic
Capital Wilberforce City

Kwararafa (Middle Belt) Republic
Capital Wukari

With useless unity begging Arewa Republic.
Capital Kano

Emeka, quit daydreaming. The North is not ready to give Biafra their independence yet. grin grin
Re: Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi by tomzyELNINO: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Death is the end of all mortals. But you have the power to decide where you go after death. Accept Christ Jesus as Your Lord and Saviour to choose life after death.
Re: Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi by Ethanuella: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
Thoh:

grin grin grin grin wicked grin
Re: Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi by BennyDGreat: 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
subcbouy:
Another marginalization will start but from a small faction.

Small factions to turn into big one many years later....This thing in Africa ehn....na spirit ahhh....it's practicallyeverywhere in the continent
Re: Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi by Cmpaschal(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
[quote author=Thoh post=113522257]The 3 highest kings in Oyo State died under Makinde first tenure.
And till today he is still in first tenure.[/quote

are you trying to frame him of being responsible for that?
Re: Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi by Gubioma: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
whitebeard:
angry splitting up is not the way forward trust me, it is more disadvantageous on the long run.

these northerners: i am just short of words to discribe my hate for them.

basically the way forward is WIPE OUT OF THE NORTH.

the banner should be: AFTERALL NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM THE NORTH.
Dan Borno.....
If u ar tired of living in Nigeria then kill urself or go back to where u come from.Arewa is the heart of Nigeria,commercial centre of Nigeria. Without Arewa all those southerners may being in bush now eating raw meat.
Banza bakwai
Shikenan Nagode
Re: Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi by ViceGovernor: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
[quote author=Thoh post=113522257]The 3 highest kings in Oyo State died under Makinde first tenure.
And till today he is still in first tenure.[/q

Omo see bad record abeg

Re: Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi by whitebeard(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno.....
If u ar tired of living in Nigeria then kill urself or go back to where u come from.Arewa is the heart of Nigeria,commercial centre of Nigeria. Without Arewa all those southerners may being in bush now eating raw meat.
Banza bakwai
Shikenan Nagode
i deleted a lot of sentence just so i can make u understand what i want to say, in the end i came up with nothing, it pointless talking to a northerner.
Re: Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi by Gubioma: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
whitebeard:
i deleted a lot of sentence just so i can make u understand what i want to say, in the end i came up with nothing, it pointless talking to a northerner.
Dan Borno....
Northern Nigeria is the commercial center of the whole Africa.without Arewa with ur habit of eating meat i swear u could have end up eating ur people flesh.Southerners are dangerous creatures ever exist in this world.Drugs dealers, yahoo boys,skull miners, human flesh eaters, rape,prostitution,etc
Shikenan Nagode
Re: Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi by whitebeard(m): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno....
Northern Nigeria is the commercial center of the whole Africa.without Arewa with ur habit of eating meat i swear u could have end up eating ur people flesh.Southerners are dangerous creatures ever exist in this world.Drugs dealers, yahoo boys,skull miners, human flesh eaters, rape,prostitution,etc
Shikenan Nagode
undecided this is pointless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding / Chief Prostrates To Beg Alaafin Of Oyo For Giving Fake Title To US Citizen.PICS / The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.