Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Owo Massacre : Hon Abiye Ademoyegun Condemns Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Massacre : Hon Abiye Ademoyegun Condemns Attack (200 Views)

Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State / An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Owo Massacre : Hon Abiye Ademoyegun Condemns Attack by Prinbabie(f): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Owo Massacre : HON ABIYE ADEMOYEGUN CONDEMNS ATTACK

The All Progressives Congress candidate, Member House of Assembly (MHA) Akoko north east local govt Abiye Ademoyegun
has condemned the unjustified and brutal attack on worshippers of the St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo in Owo Local Government Area of Ondo State.
The incident resulted in the deaths of about 50 innocent persons.

In her statement, Hon Abiye Ademoyegun said it was disheartening that such a heinous crime could occur to the peace loving people of owo.

According to Hon Abiye Ademoyegun "I am heartbroken to learn about the horrible terrorist attack in Owo; my heartfelt condolences go out to the families of the victims, the parish, the Catholic diocese of Owo, the people and government of Ondo State, the Christian community in general, and the entire Owo dynasty on the ugly and sad incidents by the cowards and enemy of peace.

Hon Abiye Ademoyegun, says Nothing could justify this display of violence. Those who carried out this attack on THE HOUSE OF GOD clearly do not share any religious and moral principles.

She urged all Nigerians to come together and start seeing one another as brothers and sisters, regardless of religion or tribe.
According to her, we all should be security conscious and reports any suspected movements to the appropriate authority immediately.

Hon Abiye Ademoyegun also urged the security agencies to make sure these preparators and sponsors of this terrorist acts be brought swiftly to justice.

Re: Owo Massacre : Hon Abiye Ademoyegun Condemns Attack by Graysons: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2022
Her name sounds like Rivers woman name,where is she from?

(1) (Reply)

Mob Killed In Abuja For Blasphemy Was A Muslim / APC Primary: I Am A Development Agent. This Country Needs Me: Tein Jack-rich / TINUBU: PDP Only Practices "Container Economy", What Does It Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.