Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Owo Massacre: Prophet Kingsley Who Predicted It Cry Out In Pains - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owo Massacre: Prophet Kingsley Who Predicted It Cry Out In Pains (2916 Views)

Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre / Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians / Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Massacre: Prophet Kingsley Who Predicted It Cry Out In Pains by Hunter2009: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Owo Massacre: Prophet Kingsley Who predicted it Cry Out In pains
" I wish It Didnt Happen "

When God speaks, the wise listens. Prophet Oladapo Kingsley who is the shepherd in charge of Oneness In Christ Ministries is not happy. And this is "it unconnected to the unfortunate incident that occur at Owo, Ondo State on Sunday, Junen 5th,2022.

Its on record that the prophet gave a prophetic warning on the 29th of May,2022  that prayer should be raised for Ondo and Ekiti  against orchestrated killings by the enemy.

" The spirit of Christ said we should pray against crises in the souith west. And we should help Ondo and Ekiti in prayers that the killings the enemy is planning shoild be cancelled"

Sadly, after the confirmation of the unfortunate incident, the prophet in tears today simply said, "I wish it didnt happen".

It would be recalled that yesterday, Bombs exploded and bullets rained at St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo, Ondo State, yesterday afternoon by gunmen and at the end, 50 worshippers laid dead, signalling the arrival of massacre of the innocent in the South West.

https://www.facebook.com/aitafo.k.oladapo

1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre: Prophet Kingsley Who Predicted It Cry Out In Pains by Cypress042(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2022
He didn't predict anything and God never told him anything. Bunch of confuse people parading their selves grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre: Prophet Kingsley Who Predicted It Cry Out In Pains by DriverX: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2022
Oloshi. See him looking like a drug dealer. All they ever predict is destruction and sadness.

5 Likes

Re: Owo Massacre: Prophet Kingsley Who Predicted It Cry Out In Pains by Akakanfirstclass(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2022
sad
I ddon't understand. ..
on May 22
The Lord showed him a premonition or a vision about the attack, according to him, we should pray for ondo state.
So it is either he didn't pray against it because supposing he did, it wouldn't have come to pass sadly..
Or if prayers couldn't have foil the attack then why ask the people to pray ?..
Okay I get, iindividuals should have prayed for themselves so that when the attack comes they would be excempted

2 Likes

Re: Owo Massacre: Prophet Kingsley Who Predicted It Cry Out In Pains by newdawnlive: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
what's the essence of seen buck can't rebuke, juju is not pay know Jesus and know peace
Re: Owo Massacre: Prophet Kingsley Who Predicted It Cry Out In Pains by Blake755: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
But make I ask oo God reveal it to you and you pray why the thing still happened nah wa ooo make una dey lie small small oooo embarassed
Re: Owo Massacre: Prophet Kingsley Who Predicted It Cry Out In Pains by dmostcheerful(f): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Akakanfirstclass:
sad
I ddon't understand. ..
on May 22
The Lord showed him a premonition or a vision about the attack, according to him, we should pray for ondo state.
So it is either he didn't pray against it because supposing he did, it wouldn't have come to pass sadly..
Or if prayers couldn't have foil the attack then why ask the people to pray ?..
Okay I get, iindividuals should have prayed for themselves so that when the attack comes they would be excempted
If it didn't happen you will still say he is fake.
Learn to criticize wisely.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Owo Massacre: Prophet Kingsley Who Predicted It Cry Out In Pains by diogo23: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Cypress042:
He didn't predict anything and God never told him anything. Bunch of confuse people parading their selves grin grin
Read what he said and check pictures of what happened in ondo, you're the confused one

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: Prophet Kingsley Who Predicted It Cry Out In Pains by Cypress042(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
diogo23:

Read what he said and check pictures of what happened in ondo, you're the confused one
So you're among those these prophets ride like horse grin
Re: Owo Massacre: Prophet Kingsley Who Predicted It Cry Out In Pains by diogo23: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Cypress042:
So you're among those these prophets ride like horse grin
I don't quote idiots , sorry I don't know you're an idiot before quoting you

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: Prophet Kingsley Who Predicted It Cry Out In Pains by Cypress042(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
diogo23:

I don't quote idiots , sorry I don't know you're an idiot before quoting you
grin grin
Re: Owo Massacre: Prophet Kingsley Who Predicted It Cry Out In Pains by Cokahot: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Prophet with bling bling inside lexus rx.
Re: Owo Massacre: Prophet Kingsley Who Predicted It Cry Out In Pains by BigYash: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Cokahot:
Prophet with bling bling inside lexus rx.
He dey form fine boy.. I pity women for that church ...
Re: Owo Massacre: Prophet Kingsley Who Predicted It Cry Out In Pains by Drillminded: 6:58am On Jun 07, 2022
Haha prophet radarada. God protected shedrac meshac and abednigo and now Jesus told you to tell people to pray to help protect his people from being massacred in God's own house ?-

You are mad sir!

(1) (Reply)

Security Operative Caught A Prostitute Having Sex With A Man In Public / Girl Killed And Heart Ripped Off By An Online Boyfriend. / 2 Ghanaian Women Break The Internet, Wed Each Other In Holland As Photos Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.