Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Solutions To Nigeria's Problem: True Federalism Or Revolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solutions To Nigeria's Problem: True Federalism Or Revolution (178 Views)

'some States'll Die If We Embrace True Federalism' / True Federalism Or True Governance? / True Federalism Is A Must Now —muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solutions To Nigeria's Problem: True Federalism Or Revolution by donleo92(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders I was talking to a colleague today. And we were discussing about the solutions to Nigeria's problem and he talked about Revolution- To him he felt like a revolution would overthrow the structure we have on ground in Nigeria. The quoted Karl Marx on this theory of development.

But I am of the options of true Federalism. Every state be accountable for yourself. let the centre have Little power. but my colleague is still of the idea that it wouldn't work in Nigeria because the north has lots to lose than to gain in true Federalism.

What's your take a this Nairalanders
Re: Solutions To Nigeria's Problem: True Federalism Or Revolution by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2022
Revolution. If I'm told today that I have to die to make Nigeria a better place, I'm willing to sacrifice my blood to make this country a superpower.
Re: Solutions To Nigeria's Problem: True Federalism Or Revolution by Deprofessional(m): 11:51am On Jun 06, 2022
donleo92:
Good morning Nairalanders I was talking to a colleague today. And we were discussing about the solutions to Nigeria's problem and he talked about Revolution- To him he felt like a revolution would overthrow the structure we have on ground in Nigeria. The quoted Karl Marx on this theory of development.

But I am of the options of true Federalism. Every state be accountable for yourself. let the centre have Little power. but my colleague is still of the idea that it wouldn't work in Nigeria because the north has lots to lose than to gain in true Federalism.

What's your take a this Nairalanders

I believe in Biafra
Re: Solutions To Nigeria's Problem: True Federalism Or Revolution by donleo92(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2022
But I honestly think the revolution would be bloody. And even at the end of it, the person we put into power after the revolution could turn out worst

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Not Involved In An Accident / The just concluded APC/PDP Primaries - The Way Forward !!!! / Police Nab Eight For Attempting To Defraud Buhari Regime Of $2 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.