Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Is It Possible to Graduate With 2.1 In FUOYE Hnd/bsc Top Up Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible to Graduate With 2.1 In FUOYE Hnd/bsc Top Up Program (764 Views)

Senate Passes Bill Abolishing HND/BSc Dichotomy / FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy / Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible to Graduate With 2.1 In FUOYE Hnd/bsc Top Up Program by AMCE: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2022
Good day, fellow Nairalanders.
Please, I am 26yr-old and I graduated with a lower Credit (LC) in Business Administration and I want to do my HND/BSC top-up program in FUOYE next session.

My questions are,
- is it possible for me to graduate with a 2.1 from the program considering my HND is LC?
- is it a MUST to buy textbooks for all courses?
- any advice on the possibility of missing quizzes that might be held on Fridays, considering that the program holds on Friday and Saturday, and I do go to where I work on Friday?
- is there anything like an acceptance fee to be paid in addition to the 141k tuition?

Please I need helpful opinions from everyone with firsthand experience or views. Thank you in advance.
Re: Is It Possible to Graduate With 2.1 In FUOYE Hnd/bsc Top Up Program by Typicool8(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
AMCE:
Good day, fellow Nairalanders.
Please, I am 26yr-old and I graduated with a lower Credit (LC) in Business Administration and I want to do my HND/BSC top-up program in FUOYE next session.

My questions are,
- is it possible for me to graduate with a 2.1 from the program considering my HND is LC?
- is it a MUST to buy textbooks for all courses?
- any advice on the possibility of missing quizzes that might be held on Fridays, considering that the program holds on Friday and Saturday, and I do go to where I work on Friday?
- is there anything like an acceptance fee to be paid in addition to the 141k tuition?

Please I need helpful opinions from everyone with firsthand experience or views. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible to Graduate With 2.1 In FUOYE Hnd/bsc Top Up Program by AMCE: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Typicool8:

I'm a fuoye student and you can chat me up on whatsapp via 070***

Please Typicool8 delete your number, I got it now.
Re: Is It Possible to Graduate With 2.1 In FUOYE Hnd/bsc Top Up Program by Typicool8(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
AMCE:

Please Typicool8 delete your number, I got it now.
Thanks man
Re: Is It Possible to Graduate With 2.1 In FUOYE Hnd/bsc Top Up Program by Respectmanoski: 2:32am On Jul 12, 2022
Yes of course. It's very possible for you to graduate with 2.1 or even First Class. As for Fuoye laspotech branch. Their class holds only on Saturdays and Sundays. Fridays are not inclusive.
Re: Is It Possible to Graduate With 2.1 In FUOYE Hnd/bsc Top Up Program by Yeewah: 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Typicool8:

Thanks man

Quick question pls, at any point where u asked for your academic transcript from your previous school?
Re: Is It Possible to Graduate With 2.1 In FUOYE Hnd/bsc Top Up Program by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 25, 2022
Re: Is It Possible to Graduate With 2.1 In FUOYE Hnd/bsc Top Up Program by Typicool8(m): 12:23am On Aug 25, 2022
TonyStark2:

Hi, please I'd like to know if fuoye does admit second choice candidates currently.

Thanks a lot.

Fuoye only admit first choice candidates so if you chose it as second choice kindly do well to change it to first choice
Re: Is It Possible to Graduate With 2.1 In FUOYE Hnd/bsc Top Up Program by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 25, 2022
Re: Is It Possible to Graduate With 2.1 In FUOYE Hnd/bsc Top Up Program by Typicool8(m): 12:33am On Aug 25, 2022
TonyStark2:

Hmmm...

I really appreciate your response, thank you sir.

You're welcome boss

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: See How Nigerian Students Are Making Millions Of Naira Online / ASUU Proffers Solution To Ongoing Strike / Do This Now And Join The Next Induction Batch In 2024.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.