Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Gatwick Airport Apologies To The Disabled Person Who Was Left On The Plane. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gatwick Airport Apologies To The Disabled Person Who Was Left On The Plane. (252 Views)

Gatwick Airport Finally Acknowledges The Addition Of Nigerian Carrier Air Peace / See Travel Chaos Caused by Drone At Gatwick Airport, Army Called (Photos) / "Idiots" With Drones Temporarily Shut Down Gatwick Airport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gatwick Airport Apologies To The Disabled Person Who Was Left On The Plane. by Booktree: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gatwick Airport has apologized to a disabled passenger who was left on a plane for more than an hour and a half after it had landed.

Victoria Brignell, who is paralyzed from the neck down, said she was told at first that it would take 50 minutes to help her out of the plane.

Former Paralympian Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson has said that the way she is treated is unfair.

Gatwick Airport said that what happened to Ms. Brignell was “unacceptable.”

Ms. Brignell said, “I asked for help three months in advance, and even though I reminded them two weeks ago, I didn’t get the service I should have gotten.”

Source: https://clearance.ng/gatwick-airport-apologies-to-the-disabled-person-who-was-left-on-the-plane/

Re: Gatwick Airport Apologies To The Disabled Person Who Was Left On The Plane. by mainkendo: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Someone is about to smile to the bank

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Aerial View Of The Best Structural Buildings In Abuja - Video / Visiting Ghana | Information | Videos & Pics / Park Vega Waterpark, Foreign Guests, And International Standards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.