Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage (34104 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by DCatt: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
And what can you do with that? You can only watch ni o!
Agwotulumbe:
I'm watching you
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Prosperous111:
Importation of arms and jihad fighters into southwest is not today nah.

They busted those ones last weeks and more are still coming in. But they will all be killed here and their corps won’t be sent home for burial.

Tick Tock! The countdown has begun
In nairaland I guess! grin

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Christistruth00: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
DCatt:
Exactly how Ipob/ugm dress

Dcatt as I was telling you on the other thread before they deleted it

In the Video below

At 1 hour 2 mins Simon Ekpa said IPOB cannot wait for Nigeria to disintegrate and IPOB will start Civil War next year

At 1 hour 5 mins Simon Ekpa said Elections must not hold next year

At 1 hour 6 min Ekpa said IPOB are targeting the 2023 Elections

At 1 hour 10 mins Ekpa said if Elections are allowed to hold next year Fulani Islamists will take over the Country and IPOB cannot allow that to happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bde-DrUTbLg

At 32 mins oF the Video below Simon Ekpa was complaining about the Section 83 of the Electoral Law and what Goodluck Jonathan said about it

How is that Biafra’s business?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E74tO9RkgN0

The Security Agents should Just do a thorough investigation and collect hard Evidence so we can really be certain who is behind the Owo Church attack

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by donbenie(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Stillwater10:
Why that particular church? Is the church in any strategic position? I trying to understand why the church in particular was marked out and if they may have skip other places.
Why that Church?
Because it IS a Church..
That's why..
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by donbenie(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Christistruth00:

Dcatt as I was telling you on the other thread before they deleted it

In the Video below

At 1 hour 2 mins Simon Ekpa said IPOB cannot wait for Nigeria to disintegrate and IPOB will start Civil War next year

At 1 hour 5 mins Simon Ekpa said Elections must not hold next year

At 1 hour 6 min Ekpa said IPOB are targeting the 2023 Elections

At 1 hour 10 mins Ekpa said if Elections are allowed to hold next year Fulani Islamists will take over the Country and IPOB cannot allow that to happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bde-DrUTbLg
Armchair Detective..
You have all these gifts and yet you haven't been able to solve the Country's mirad security problems..

2 Likes

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Christistruth00:

Because of the way the False Flag Dept Of a well known attack and deny Terrorist Group have gone full gear into their usual Fake News misinformation since the Owo attack It is now beginning to look like they need to be seriously investigated for involvement
Let me help you out, it was IPOB.
Now take action. Or does your analysis end on Nairaland?
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by MumuYorubaBoy: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Welcome to Westghanistan.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by DCatt: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
I was watching it when they deleted it but I heard how Ipob said they can't wait for 2030 when fulani want to start civil war and that they the Ipob want to start it now towards the 2023 elections.

Thanks for posting it. I had not seen it before I said igbos did the killing in Owo but because I've been following their patterns and modus operandi, this your video is the icing on the cake for me. The UGM attacks in igboland is a test run to what they want to export to Lagos. We need more people to see this video.
donbenie:
Armchair Detective..
You have all these gifts and yet you haven't been able to solve the Country's mirad security problems..

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Benmob: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
DamnNiggar:
Amotekun terrorists most likely
abeg shut up,so diz now joke to u, hopeless slowpoke
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Benmob: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
DCatt:
Exactly the point, and if igbo shops everywhere in Yorubaland are not made to pay for this, then they would deserve it if another attack happens.
abeg shut up, go and burn pple shop na, u coward senseless fool.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by DECLAN2015(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
All we know now is that there is an organized Terrorist attack. No one is certain whether it comes from armed Fulani herdsmen, bandits or drug lords.
If the perpetrators are not identified and captured and no arrest are made by the police this killings will repeat itself again in any of the churches in the Southwest.

Drug wetin....wetin concern church and killing of innocent children and woman.tbis is done by demented and condemned soul.This smells foolan.iini
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
ASAPFERG:
God help Catholics sad

This is a real investigative journalism. This is a real eye witness account. Any Catholic that read this report will know this is a real eye witness account.

From preamble, to the body of the report and the concluding part is a real journalism work. Pope Francis, the Cardinals in Nigeria, the Bishops, priests and religious and the Catholics will understand the report very well.

The children that were waiting to greet Father (Priest) at the end of the service , some of them died.

Operational tactics; the four terrorists position themselves at four corners and fired inward. That is, each gunner covered 90 degrees of the operational area and wasted people.

Obasanjo will not say anything now, later, he will be telling stories.

Attack between 11.30a.m to 11.50 a.m is a broad daylight attack. This is a co - ordinated attack.

As I have said earlier on another thread, this is a direct attack on Akeredolu who is an indigene of Owo. It is an attack on all the leadership (political, traditional and socio-cultural)of the Yorubas.

The political battle against the Yorubas is two sided. The attack is from one of the two sides. The only thing is that I don't know which of the two sides is responsible. The attack might not be from the most suspicious group.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Prosperous111(m): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
In nairaland I guess! grin

grin
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by missuzoma: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
This whole noise will last until Wednesday and the next round of terrorism will already be loading. South west is Peaceful!!!
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Zeezenho: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Is this a new news haven't we be saying this like forever that dss and Nigeria army backed invaders are responsible for the whole atrocities in the south east?

To afonjas injustice to others is justice to them.any how all man go collect for zoo before their hate filled mind will open.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Paretomaster1(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
MetaPhysical:

May souls of the departed rest in peace.

They did not say a word because it will reveal their ethnicity.

Thats the point, we all know the usual suspects won't care if you recognise or identify them....

We may have another case of Ozubulu in our hands..
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by SupremeSpecimen: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Khoielvis:
Lies

In fact, nothing even transpired.
I believe these are actors hired for propaganda purposes.

Where are the names of the dead?
Who knows them?

Explosion without smoke?
Somebody is lying

They think we be mumu
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Miracle2020: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
We have seen where ipob were arrested with military and police clothes.
This must surely be ipob.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Gabbriell: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
The Army should set up an inspection unit in every zone to checkmate themselves.

Ordinary Citizens can not approach Army and ask questions or verify their identity.

This is why Gun men are using the Military camouflage to carry out attacks freely. Which checkpoint go hold them, once they here serine they will clear road for them.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Emola12(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

What do you mean by fake news? Are you psychotic?
u better leave dah one alone

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
DCatt:
Exactly how Ipob/ugm dress

You will be tracked down
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by baby124: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
When they catch these people coming in with arms. Please sentence them to death. Straight.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Brian47(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
One guy on channels TV said that one of them was wearing black facing cap and he covered his face and the gun man shot at him but the bullet passed by him then he shot at him again but the bullet passed by him for the second time.
Then he ran inside
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by RepoMan007: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Eternal sorrow, according to the president is what awaits killers but something else awaits protesters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major Shake-up As 37 Nigerian Army Generals Redeployed / Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories / Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.