Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage (34100 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
the story no clear my mum said there was a dynamites explotion but only affected people at the side trying to close the door
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by FlordFlorez(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Christistruth00:

FIJ Another notorious Fake News Website

U called it fake?? U are evil and hiding under ur moniker! All that was typed up there is nothing but the truth. I'm an eye witness; that's my church where I celebrate mass. I was born and baptised in that church.

Yesterday was too horrific for us here. embarassed
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by FlordFlorez(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ferrytech:
the story no clear my mum said there was a dynamites explotion but only affected people at the side trying to close the door

Of course there was dynamite attack which was responsible for the tearing apart of some victims and I think the poster also wrote about it too.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by RepoMan007: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gabbriell:
The Army should set up an inspection unit in every zone to checkmate themselves.

Ordinary Citizens can not approach Army and ask questions or verify their identity.

This is why Gun men are using the Military camouflage to carry out attacks freely. Which checkpoint go hold them, once they here serine they will clear road for them.
So on point. Especially in the south where civilians are even more dispised by uniform men.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
FlordFlorez:

Of course there was dynamite attack which was responsible for the tearing apart of some victims and I think the poster also wrote about it too.
no gun hit on my mum leg how come she sustain the wound
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by DCatt: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
You think I'm one of the monkeys you sniff each others butt, I have 2nd amendment on my side and it says I can shoot you dead if I feel threatened by you. So watch your mouth in real life or you will catch lots of lead in your lung.
PrincessofDSS:

You will be tracked down
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by FlordFlorez(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ferrytech:
no gun hit on my mum leg how come she sustain the wound

Don't u get wat I typed?? I said there was actually dynamite attack.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by EmekaBlue(m): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
donbenie:
Furck off!
Is your life more important than that of the dead and wounded?
Why should you post this insensitive crap on this thread?
i think is one of d admin doing business with this guy news because it doesn't get deleted on FP but stays all d time

He must be making alot of money fron it.

Very insensitive post on d wrong thread
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by baretalk: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Terrorists and bandits always wear military fatigues, everyone knows this. Enemies of the state and mischief makers can only fool stupid people. We must stand strong against the enemies, not these nonsense talks.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by DCatt: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nasty vulture, keep doing your evil and see if you won't pay for it. All your crimes against Yoruba will be paid for.
Benmob:
abeg shut up, go and burn pple shop na, u coward senseless fool.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by MetaPhysical: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Paretomaster1:

Thats the point, we all know the usual suspects won't care if you recognise or identify them....

We may have another case of Ozubulu in our hands..

There is no reservation in identifying it as fulani terror in Yorubaland.

Ozubulu is different, it is Igbo terrorizing Igbo.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Benmob: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
DCatt:
Nasty vulture, keep doing your evil and see if you won't pay for it. All your crimes against Yoruba will be paid for.
sorry ur leaders no go even buy wat u are talking
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Marii97000(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hey there frien can u what’s app me for we can a better understanding Thks………,
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by DCatt: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Then they will deserve to get everything you give them.
Benmob:
sorry ur leaders no go even buy wat u are talking
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by inegbedion30210: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
FIJ Another notorious Fake News WebsiteFIJ Another notorious Fake News Website...
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by placeofallure(f): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

What do you mean by fake news? Are you psychotic?

He is schizophrenic! Stack raving bunker!

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by christistruth01: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
FlordFlorez:

U called it fake?? U are evil and hiding under ur moniker! All that was typed up there is nothing but the truth. I'm an eye witness; that's my church where I celebrate mass. I was born and baptised in that church.

Yesterday was too horrific for us here. embarassed

What is the name of your Compound In Owo
What is your Compound Oriki

Who is your Compound head

Who was the founding Patriach of your Compound

And which market is neatest to your Compound in Owo and the Church
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Stillwater10: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
donbenie:
Why that Church?
Because it IS a Church..
That's why..

Is the church in an isolated place?
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by NaijaCars4sale: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Christistruth00: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
DCatt:
I was watching it when they deleted it but I heard how Ipob said they can't wait for 2030 when fulani want to start civil war and that they the Ipob want to start it now towards the 2023 elections.

Thanks for posting it. I had not seen it before I said igbos did the killing in Owo but because I've been following their patterns and modus operandi, this your video is the icing on the cake for me. The UGM attacks in igboland is a test run to what they want to export to Lagos. We need more people to see this video.

May God Continue to increase your Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Federalofficia(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Is it not mandatory before, what protection has NIN brought fourth than much more insecurity we have no better data base at all things only function well when it the Elites at the receiving end, if all this our insecurity are not politically inclined why them never go massacre them for national assemble for once or kidnap notable people children, like buhari amechi,atiku and the rest
trifted404:
:

This country is now sitting on a nuclear bomb, not a keg of gun powder. If we were to be sitting on a keg of Gun powder it would have been better. The bitter but sweet truth is that the security architecture of this country has to be overhauled.

I don't know what this terrorists wants I don't know honestly. Yesterday the sitting Governor of that same state had the Guys to say the Gunmen where foreigners from mali, is that not arrant nonsense and incompetency how dare he. That's nonsense as a governor you are the chief security officer of your state.

The truth is that Nigeria needs a very good and secure database for her citizens. I think the best way to achieve this is to make NIN mandatory

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by luluman: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:
Yoruba Muslims hmm
The problem of southwest
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by shoboy9: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
ISWAP.
BH can't organise this. Iswap has taken over the terror cells in kogi area.
But why is security now the job of Amotekun? Is this what will save lives in SW?
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by DCatt: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Amen, thanks!

I was just looking for your handle because I'm confused about the Owo incident.

Sorry I'm cooking also, and I'm trying to chop up a hen. I really need to cook because the Pizza we got earlier was a soggy mess.

I really need to create a thread so more people can see it before it's taken down.

I watched a video about the killing in Owo and what the rev father Andrew Abayomi said was like nothing happened inside the church and no one was killed and the injured have been taken to the hospital but the BBC Yoruba reporter kept saying there are still dead bodies all over the ground of the church that he just doesn't want to show them. And I'm like you don't want to show photos of dead people where lives have no value? This must be second time im hearing this, the first is Endsars. I think something more sinister is going on here and just like Endsars it's looking more about Tinubu again.

Please give me about an hour to get my dinner going or maybe I should post the video for you to see and ww can talk about it when I get back. I'll be back in 1 hr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhQrz4pzTiY

Christistruth00:

May God Continue to increase your Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Wwwq: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Really
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Excuzeme: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Prosperous111:
Importation of arms and jihad fighters into southwest is not today nah.

They busted those ones last weeks and more are still coming in. But they will all be killed here and their corps won’t be sent home for burial.

Tick Tock! The countdown has begun

Burkina Faso Military Govt recently killed about fifty of these Terrorist "Foreign Fulani" Herdsmen who were crossing through their country, on their way to Nigeria foe terrorism and banditry.

i wish l could upload the video, it was sent to my Phone by a friend in Burkina faso.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by trumpcoat(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Where is their pictures in camouflage
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Mercury12(m): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oracleforce:
It is difficult to comment at this point

I just came here to read people's comment

Abeg,

RIP to the souls that died
Souls don't die.
Only the body does
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Abraham505059: 12:53am On Jun 07, 2022
So sad,nigeria again! hm,may their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Christistruth00: 5:45am On Jun 07, 2022
DCatt:
Amen, thanks!

I was just looking for your handle because I'm confused about the Owo incident.

Sorry I'm cooking also, and I'm trying to chop up a hen. I really need to cook because the Pizza we got earlier was a soggy mess.

I really need to create a thread so more people can see it before it's taken down.

I watched a video about the killing in Owo and what the rev father Andrew Abayomi said was like nothing happened inside the church and no one was killed and the injured have been taken to the hospital but the BBC Yoruba reporter kept saying there are still dead bodies all over the ground of the church that he just doesn't want to show them. And I'm like you don't want to show photos of dead people where lives have no value? This must be second time im hearing this, the first is Endsars. I think something more sinister is going on here and just like Endsars it's looking more about Tinubu again.

Please give me about an hour to get my dinner going or maybe I should post the video for you to see and ww can talk about it when I get back. I'll be back in 1 hr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhQrz4pzTiY

I have never heard of Boko Haram, Herdsmen or ISWAP disguising as Christian Worshippers in a Church before

The only good thing about Boko Haram,Herdsmen and ISWAP is that when they are responsible for this type of attack they always own up with their full Chest let us give them another 48 hours.

But Orji Kalu has been acting Suspiciously on the Political front and he is Igbos Godfather apart from that Igbos Attack and Deny Fake News Dept have been working overtime distributing deliberate misinformation over the Owo attack.
Their latest lie is that 80% of the dead are from the SE , again look at how the last thread we were discussing on was deleted

Let us wait and see what the Police Forensics dept dig up

Akeredolu should put out a N20 Million award for information leading to the arrest of the Attackers he will get to the bottom of it

UPDATE : it has happened!
A masked Man ( wearing the Usual unknown Gunmen Mask) Speaking Hausa has taken responsibility for the Owo Church Massacre, he is IPOB. , Boko Haram, Herdsmen and ISWAP don’t cover their faces to take responsibility for the attacks, they do it with pride and show their Faces also ISWAP and Boko Haram always quote plenty of Koran verses in their Videos
He was even talking about 2023 like Simon Ekpa , he looks like one of Orji Kalu’s IPOB Political thugs

though he spoke Hausa his “N” was pronounced with the Igbo intonations and his “P” Pronounciations lacked the Hausa Fulani intonation. , his pronunciation of Niger is definitely the Southern one
He was basically one of the Unknown Gunmen Speaking In Hausa with SE intonation

IPOB are the most Cowardly Terrorist Group on Earth
They are already using the Owo Massacre as an excuse to continue attacking Hausa Fulaiin the East, they are most likely the ones that did it that is how they Operate, attack and deny, IPOB probably used the same group that did the Abia Cattle Market Massacre
IPOB did the same when they Pretended to be Niger Delta Militants but none of them Could Speak Ijaw or Sing the Usual Ijaw Songs the Niger Delta Militants Sing

As of this morning Simon Ekpa and IPOB were still trying to frame up the Fulani for attacks in Anambra

https://m.facebook.com/TheBigMasqurade/

https://punchng.com/gunmen-disguise-as-worshippers-massacre-over-35-in-ondo-church/

2 Likes

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Karnice600: 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
All we know now is that there is an organized Terrorist attack. No one is certain whether it comes from armed Fulani herdsmen, bandits or drug lords.
If the perpetrators are not identified and captured and no arrest are made by the police this killings will repeat itself again in any of the churches in the Southwest.

It comes from the northern elites with approval from the seat of the presidency. Why was he pushing the RUGA nonsense? Why was Buhari busy building road linking Niger Republic to Nigeria?You start asking yourself of what economic benefit is Niger Republic to Nigeria? The same people who moved en mass into Nigeria to vote as northerners in favor of Buhari in 2015.
When I hear people describing late Moammar Gaddafi as an icon, I weep. This was exactly what he was doing with Llbyas wealth. Moving weapons with cash into Niger, Chad and then to Nigeria through the weakest border in West Africa. Disuan no be news. Recently Japan refused selling weapons to the Nigerian military because the military has been infested with mole of terrorists and terrorist sympathizers. Arming the military further could mean Arming insurgency the more. Big problem.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage by Oracleforce: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mercury12:

Souls don't die.
Only the body does

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll / Bukola Saraki Loses Third LG As APC Leads With Over 30,000 / Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.