Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) (440243 Views)

Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Let the drama start jare cool i don buy popcorn already grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by DAVE41(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
H.E.L.P JO AWON EGBON MI . E MA BI NU SI MI DA RI JI MI I NEED ASSISTANCE TO BUY WELDING TOOLS EJO O OH
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by damiloladuke: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
OK
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by jonaifame22(m): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hier:
Osinbajo has 30 minutes to greet and shakes hands

Mercy, speak for him

Let the table turn in hils favour
amen

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Okobola146: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Joyless004:
How I wish all this aboki them wey de senseless de throw bomb n massacre pple anyhow called bandits go fit enter here end all this men instead of displaying their stupidity by killing innocent fellows
Nigerians for happy and even do thanksgiving sef

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by jonaifame22(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
KEVIND:
TB Joshua's Prophecy Concerning APC Presidential Primary election.
Wach:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AnsCpJddf8
I appreciate this piece,but he didn't state who will emerge the winner, what's ur thought on this
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Komu1048(m): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
docikenna:
PETER OBI IS THE ANSWER

This Peter will deny igbos 3times

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Danniedpastor(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
post=113556834:
STARBOY .

Till the very last minute as we have been saying for the past 7 years,
We will stand with Our Amiable STARBOY, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, until the party say otherwise.

The only good thing in this is that, no matter what, it is a win-win situation for progressives.
Whomever the party field will defeat Atiku before 11am on election day.
Hands down.
Dis better Nigeria ehn, We must get am by fire, no matter what the enemies of the country say.
Any animal that call our darling nation a zoo.
Y'all will be shamed las las.

GOD bless Nigeria.

You are an enemy of Nigeria yourself.
You just keep promoting selfish leaders because they give you stipends.
Temem, that stipend won't last forever.
Consider your unborn children, pls.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Latakia:
I'm live at the venue. Na Jagaban dey trend. Everybody dey wear Jagaban cap. From Kano to Katsina to Sokoto to Zamfara to Lagos to Nasarawa to Osun to Ondo to Adamawa to Edo to Delta to Gombe to Bauchi to Kaduna to Ogun to Cross River Kwara to Benue delegates are all putting on Jagaban cap. We are still negotiating with Akpabio and Enugu States delegates.

Sha come and pay your 10% when you na finish collecting smiles
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by shinealight(m): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
potent5:
Good grin

Beginning of the end. If you know you know. cheesy

I see, I see. But I am too shocked at the soon-to-be outcome of this event.
Buhari is about to do a new thing, his final act as the REAL leader in APC. If them like make them kill people all over the country, Buhari will do what he wants to do.
But, it will mark the beginning of the end for... grin.

Lol…..as usual you can only see into your own DARK world! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by potent5(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
faceland:

WTF are you talking about? Raising blood pressure of readers for no reason.
If your blood pressure rise too much, just take cold water. cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by nelcliff(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Latakia:
I'm live at the venue. Na Jagaban dey trend. Everybody dey wear Jagaban cap. From Kano to Katsina to Sokoto to Zamfara to Lagos to Nasarawa to Osun to Ondo to Adamawa to Edo to Delta to Gombe to Bauchi to Kaduna to Ogun to Cross River Kwara to Benue delegates are all putting on Jagaban cap. We are still negotiating with Akpabio and Enugu States delegates.

Why not safe the strength until final whistle from Mr President Baba hinestly.

It's not about wearing face cap. Abi na d cap dey do selections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by achi4u(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
We're leaving Nigeria for you guys,we can't continue this way.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Johncuppa(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
post=113556834:
STARBOY .

Till the very last minute as we have been saying for the past 7 years,
We will stand with Our Amiable STARBOY, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, until the party say otherwise.

The only good thing in this is that, no matter what, it is a win-win situation for progressives.
Whomever the party field will defeat Atiku before 11am on election day.
Hands down.
Dis better Nigeria ehn, We must get am by fire, no matter what the enemies of the country say.
Any animal that call our darling nation a zoo.
Y'all will be shamed las las.

GOD bless Nigeria.
You're wise.
I've been saying the same as far back as 2015.
I wish it happens.
I can't imagine the otherwise.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Alary: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Latakia:

You are at the venue? Yet no single photo to share.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Johncuppa(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jokerman:
Most people prefer Osibanjo... grin
Oga, this is beyond politics.
We gat to be patriotic at this time.
PYO IS THE ANSWER

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by helinues: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
The primary voting will start by 6pm. 3 hours to go for more dramas.

But wait oo. Apc primary itself na ground early campaign across Nigeria. This is real political game. Apc keep it real with the suspense, intrigues and speculations..
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by nelcliff(m): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Abeg Una see my pikin 4 dis thread?

I just send am to fetch water for me make I take bath, b4 I turn eye look my radio, I nor dey see am again .

Incase he follow go do consensus make Una call am 4me.

Dis Country Nigeria nor worth dying for Incase.

After all tomorrow news paper go sell with unemployed youth debating wetin big pass dem .

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Latakia(f): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Alary:

You are at the venue? Yet no single photo to share.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Redomi(m): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Johncuppa:

Oga, this is beyond politics.
We gat to be patriotic at this time.
PYO IS THE ANSWER
I'm with you

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Latakia(f): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
nelcliff:

Why not safe the strength until final whistle from Mr President Baba hinestly.

It's not about wearing face cap. Abi na d cap dey do selections.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Latakia(f): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
freemi:
photos or I donbilivit

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by chineesfx21728: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=76c3a6be180522[color=#006600][/color]
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Good one
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Latakia(f): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
jackcanfield:

Sha come and pay your 10% when you na finish collecting smiles
I will credit you after our victory

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Latakia:
I will credit you after our victory
lol no wahala I would be expecting

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Elidrisy20: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
BabaO2:
Chairman is not competent
at all
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Felabrity: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu after losing the primaries

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Bbbw: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Not interested
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Hier(m): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Latakia:

Upload live pictures or keep shut

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (121) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.