Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) (441284 Views)

Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by hopman98: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ikamanishere:
We need update.
oya make i update u ma'am. The voting will soon start, dollars will be shared very soon and then the consensus candidate will be announced grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Hier(m): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Latakia:
I'm live at the venue. Na Jagaban dey trend. Everybody dey wear Jagaban cap. From Kano to Katsina to Sokoto to Zamfara to Lagos to Nasarawa to Osun to Ondo to Adamawa to Edo to Delta to Gombe to Bauchi to Kaduna to Ogun to Cross River Kwara to Benue delegates are all putting on Jagaban cap. We are still negotiating with Akpabio and Enugu States delegates.

Lol, why is this thread called live update in the first place lol

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Hier(m): 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
sony01:
I'm happy that Jagaban is likely to get the ticket, and Yoruba nation will show fulanis segee

Is Tinubu supporting Yoruba nations?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Olowosam: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Projected Outcomes to APC Presidential Primary.

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

• Delegates support (Strongest)
• Has the highest spending power
• Susceptible to gang-up by Northern cabals
• Most susceptible to betrayal by close supporters

Professor Yemi Osinbajo

• Delegate support (Stronger)
• Might have been most favourable by Consensus
• Dark horse
•Might be ostracized and defeated in money politking
• Susceptible to political intimidation.
• Abuja politics might work for or against him.
• Seemed to be banking on consensus as major hope. But consensus won't stand anymore.

Amaechi

• Strong (Delegate)
• No much prospect.
• Has spending power after Asiwaju
• Might have been close to been favourable by consensus
•No surprise expected.
•Might step down for Osinbajo (rare)
• a second or third below is projected.

Lawan
• Might sway North votes die minutes
• Despite gaining some secret and die minute support, will still have less chance of emerging. (Close to an underdog)
• He will not step down for anyone
•Might get some protest vote from South East delegates against South West

Fayemi
• Dark horse(Governor's support might give him hope, don't fret.)
•Not likely to emerge still.
•Might step down for Osinbajo (most likely)
• Not a serious contender.

Conclusion; In a free primary, where delegates list are not altered and everyone's vote counts, only the Northern gang-up against Tinubu can halt his emergence.

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Ikamanishere(f): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Makapounse:
Those that are watching live should update us everything happening

Which YouTube channel can I watch it live?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Where's that airhead helinues?

Did you just listen to the brief interview session between the ChannelsTV correspondents and Governor Abdullahi Sule?

Because dummies like you take pride in circulating false information.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Makapounse(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ikamanishere:

I don't know .
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by saintruky(m): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Reader530:

Yes just now. It's Tinubu/Amaechi

Untrue
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by XendersPride(f): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Amaechi will win in a very tight contest between him and tinubu.

Although both APC and PDP have failed Nigerians.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by JasonEkanem: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ikamanishere:

https://fb.watch/dveyhe_RVG/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Harrynight(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
Godbless Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Advise him to step down for and support pyo
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Ddokie: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Buddha3:
Where's that airhead helinues?

Did you just listen to the brief interview session between the ChannelsTV correspondents and Governor Abdullahi Sule?

Because dummies like you take pride in circulating false information.

i didnt catch it. can you give a summary of what he said?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
6:00pm

the coundown begins...
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by sony01: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Up P Y O

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by tayodele1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
City boy on the goal

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by akmusty(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hier:

Is Tinubu supporting Yoruba nations?

You stop the nonsense and don’t finish his dream with your nonsense Yoruba nation ideology.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Oracleforce: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Latakia:
I'm live at the venue. Na Jagaban dey trend. Everybody dey wear Jagaban cap. From Kano to Katsina to Sokoto to Zamfara to Lagos to Nasarawa to Osun to Ondo to Adamawa to Edo to Delta to Gombe to Bauchi to Kaduna to Ogun to Cross River Kwara to Benue delegates are all putting on Jagaban cap. We are still negotiating with Akpabio and Enugu States delegates.

That doesn't give assurance... i can only believe when the election results comes out and he emerges
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Oracleforce: 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
6:00pm

the coundown begins...

the election has started yet...

Adamu wants to play a favorable game.....for his anointed candidates
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Parachoko: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Voting don start?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Parachoko: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oracleforce:

the election has started yet...

Adamu wants to play a favorable game.....for his anointed candidates
What type of game is he playing?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Parachoko: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
People plenty for this thread, with very few informations/comments.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Tint8: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
While we are waiting for further updates, let me quickly drop this here.

It is payment after service.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Spaxon(f): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ebubu:
the kind of security that is there eh
convention hosting president, 22 governors, vice president, senate president and speaker house of rep. if bomb drop there na coup.

democracy don end for dis country
Comrade you like violence o
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osibanjo don win already

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Parachoko: 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
Osibanjo don win already
Wetin dey happen for there?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Damikjay(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
I wonder wen Apc will start voting, this is after 6, and nothing abt voting.
This delegate are just cashing out left and right. I wonder if there would be election today. Abi are dey waiting for consensus.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Latakia(f): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oracleforce:

That doesn't give assurance... i can only believe when the election results comes out and he emerges
The latest trend is Asiwaju we want with many delegates across the states singing his song while wearing his cap logo. We are here live.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Latakia(f): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hier:

Lol, why is this thread called live update in the first place lol
The latest trend is Asiwaju we want with many delegates across the states singing his song while wearing his cap logo. We are here live.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Latakia(f): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Aunty, you’re actually spamming the thread.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 2tpick: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Watch out for the emergence of TINUBU.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Parachoko: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
2tpick:
Give us gist man, what's happening at the Eagle Square?
I can't wait to get home grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Eusp: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
2tpick:
God forbid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (121) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.