Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) - Politics (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) (440108 Views)

Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2022
marsman:

And Tinubu made Lagos state the first choice for Investors in Africa. Something all of Nigerians are now benefiting from today, something that did not exist before 1999

Story. Lagos was top choice for investors in Africa long before Tinubu. Fake stat. Lagos was capital for decades. Tell us what Tinubu did to make Lagos first choice for investors.

Leave mirages and state his achievements.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by ExcelDBM: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2022
zubizareta:
You initially sounded like you were going to make sense then ended up sounding like a clown like most youths out there. You are associating brain work with doling out of stolen wealth. You can as well attribute same with Atiku. You Nigerians are never ready to change the situation of the country.

And PO isn't only associated with Integrity(which surprisingly u are undermining because if Buhari so called integrity. There is nothing like integrity when Buhari is a nepotic religious bigot), he is also associated with smart ideas, successful implementation of these ideas and also prudent and efficient running of govt while reducing waste to the minimal. That's what Nigeria need now the most. We don't need someone that will come there and steal further hoping to build an empire after his tenure is done. Yes that's what Tinubu will hope to do when he is elected the president

You're right. Please don't mind these delusional Tinubu urchins
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Redomi(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2022
Fucklove:
How do we abolish the idea of some hungry delegates, projecting useless candidates for over 200 million hardworking Nigerians
I tire, I will rather vote for Obi

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by marsman: 9:32am On Jun 08, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Story. Lagos was top choice for investors in Africa long before Tinubu. Fake stat. Lagos was capital for decades. Tell us what Tinubu did to make Lagos first choice for investors.

Leave mirages and state his achievements.
The Lagos of before 1999 was an eye sore before Tinubu came on board. Most notable Investments Like the Eko atlantic, The IPP project(stolen by the fg) etc came after Tinubu. Dangote wanted to stay in Ondo, Tinubu and the then Lagos state govt where the ones that convinced him to move to Lagos. Lagos was reorganized from the dying slump the Fed govt left it to a states that now gives Life. Now, there is an array of vital infrastructures like road, train, improved security, viable business environment, housing, better health care systems, schools and others when compared to other cities in Nigeria. These were not there when your Fed govt was using it as capital.

Go and get the full text, from where you got your abstract that time.

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2022
marsman:

Princeton University did not call him to crack Jokes with him. Download the full text and read the records of your next President

Tufiakwa. Not my next President. Peter Obi the Kererenke is the Next President.

Do not give me assignment. Drop things Tinubu did. I do not need Princeton to list some of Amaechi's achievements. Remember, I am just pointing some things Amaechi did.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Viraltrends123: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

If you want to go stadium, Amaechi wuz dia.
grin
petty people, after all the money, they now gave you guys peanuts stadium. Tufiakwa.

A stadium that boys in the area can easily gather money and run
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2022
marsman:

The Lagos of before 1999 was an eye sore before Tinubu came on board. Most notable Investments Like the Eko atlantic, The IPP project(stolen by the fg) etc came after Tinubu. Dangote wanted to stay in Ondo, Tinubu and the then Lagos state govt where the ones that convinced him to move to Lagos. Lagos was reorganized from the dying slump the Fed govt left it to a states that now gives Life. Now, there is an array of vital infrastructures like road, train, improved security, viable business environment, housing, better health care systems, schools and others when compared to other cities in Nigeria. These were not there when your Fed govt was using it as capital.

Go and get the full text, from where you got your abstract that time.

You are still writing stories. Tell me the projects. Abi they are invisible.

I listed hundreds of schools with free education program, training thousands of teachers etc. You are saying health care. Na wa.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Balogunodua(m): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
I can bet you are not as old as Tinubu, but see how you are supporting him, I made a claim, you disputed it, asked me how do i know, i answered, i don't know, but you can tell me since you believe that i don't know. It was a very simple thing i asked.. i give you another chance to tell me how Tinubu acquired all his wealth.. come on tell me!
Lolzzz...this guy is really delusional.... you made a claim and I asked for a prove which you couldn't provide....that alone renders the whole argument useless and void....

I never made a claim of knowing how Tinubu made his wealth...if I did I will provide evidence for my claim... so your question is irrelevant... I can chose to answer or ignore.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Tunji50: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2022
77up:
Yes ,you have to give it to him in talking, talking and talking. Big grammers and pictures undecided

BAT2023
He's more exposed embodied with intelligence
The cabal won't let him make any decision
Lets canvass in peace for our candidate
No matter remember to vote for someone that love and care for humanity
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Parachoko: 9:35am On Jun 08, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

Counting of Ballot is ongoing!

Tinubu 160
Osibanjo 21
Lawan 6
Amaechi 24
Bello 2
I've been saying it and I will say it again, Tinubu will have Majority Of The Votes, Amechi, Osinbanjo and the rest will share the rest.

Cc Princeoflagos Oplomo Gozac

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
petty people, after all the money, they now gave you guys peanuts stadium. Tufiakwa.

A stadium that boys in the area can easily gather money and run

Fryover, Amaechi wuz dia.

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Titto93(m): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

Tinubu 160
Osibanjo 21
Lawan 6
Amaechi 24
Bello 2
How many states dey Don count
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by AyindeHa: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2022
Diabetes can now be reversed

Don’t wait before it leads to complications like blindness, stroke, kidney failure, sexual performance problems and many other life changing complications.

You can now lower your sugar levels from the 300+ to as low as 85 GUARANTEED

The goal is for you to act FAST before it leads to irreversible complications.

No more FAKE herbal concoction, teas or failed promises.

Check my profile signature on how to contact us
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by jornwhite: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2022
pocohantas:

They never still announce their flag-bearer abi wetin them dey call am?

and whats your business with the flag bearer .... naa you be Dj wey go play Buga won or serve breakfast undecided
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Badowski: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2022
did his children study in nigeria
when Kiki bought 800million house wia did she get the money
the raba they gave delegates nko.................................
the list dey endless...........................................
Na so he promised in 2015
i will fix electricity, agriculture, youth will collect monthly stipends
ols pple will collect stipends
fuel will be very cheap
education free ---- ASUU still dey on strike till daate

Abeg Uncle mi, go and sit down

Pastor my foot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Parachoko: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2022
skentelelady:
So unfortunate that these hungry delegates are the 1st to determine the future of this country again. All becos of personal interest
Let Osinbanjo resign from his position and move to another party if e sure for him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Treadway:
don't bother with these ppl. Over the years, and now further cemented with recent events have shown clearly that Nigerians are willfully and consistently the architects of their misfortune. I have never seen people more in love with their oppressors and enemies. They love and worship those who steals their future and put them in hopelessness and penury. Aside my family, I feel no pity, concern for anyone else anymore. To your tents O Israel. Who hunger, lack of good healthcare, illiteracy, ignornace, insecurity, despair, depression and hopelessness wan kill now and in the future, make e kill am. Nigerians deserve everything they have got, they get, and that they will get cos they valiantly fought and asked for it.
Absolutely! naijirians are like slaves who are comfortable being enslaved, begging to be enslaved. Even when someone tries to free them they would sabotage their own freedom.. cheesy this why politicians find it easy to divide and rule naijirians. The same old bald headed thieves are being recycled into power and naigerians are supporting them. Nothing will change in for the better in naigeria with the same old thieves, it will only get worst. It's sad even youths people are supporting these old thieves.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by JohnBullMySon: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2022
marsman:

Go and read his speech.
Written speeches are deceptive because they get prepared by advisers and heavily vetted. All Buhari's written speeches are articulate and graceful.

If you want to know how good a candidate is, listen to how well he can state the details of issues surrounding Nigeria and the details of his policy approach without looking at any paper at each moment. It shows that he knows what he's saying. Go and watch Osinbajo's delegate meetings and compare them with Tinubu's.

Papers can guide but if you keep looking at it each moment then you have a problem.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by amanda2013(f): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Obviously, Tinubu is now officially apc presidential candidate. Congrats sir even though I am among those that would have loved osinbanjo or Amechi to emerge as apc presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YeyeGbami: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Joeless1000:

Rochas and Mbakwe were the best governors that IMO state has provided.
Road dualization, Educational sector,” rebuilding the school structure, free education from primary to tertiary level, the biggest market “ Alaba” in IMO state is built by him.
So he never turned IMO into anything. Motherfucker

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2022
David Umahi got one vote and a louder laugh. Nice one
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
so it's only Samuel you see in the video, you guys ehnnnn. See I'm off arguing with you. Is the Samuel Yoruba. Have you ever seen any Yoruba politician saying Tinubu did nothing in Lagos.

You guys are bobo juice, Samuel said it. You see crowd, you are telling me Samuel

I am telling you they are talking thrash filled with lies. No one can discredit Amaechi. Let me give you a quote from Hon. Tam David West.

Amaechi Has Out-Performed All Previous Govs Of River State, Says David-West

Former Minister of Petroleum, Professor Tam David-West, has decried the crisis bedeviling the Nigeria Governors Forum, NGF, where some governors have rejected the process that produced Governor Rotimi Amaechi as its chairman.

According to the Professor of Virology, who is also from Rivers State, Amaechi has performed better than every other governor the state has ever had.

In his words: “I have followed the history of all governors to Governor Amaechi and from Diette-Spiff to him, I make bold to say without any apologies or regrets that no governor has focused himself to elevating Rivers State, Port Harcourt than Governor Amaechi. It was, I think in Buguma, I said, when the governor was visiting Buguma to campaign for election, they honoured me to speak and I said ‘anyone who says that Governor Amaechi has done nothing for Rivers State or Port Harcourt is blinder than the bat’”.

https://www.informationng.com/2013/06/amaechi-has-out-performed-all-previous-govs-of-river-state-says-david-west.html
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Pauladex(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2022
amanda2013:
Obviously, Tinubu is now officially apc presidential candidate. Congrats sir even though I am among those that would have loved osinbanjo or Amechi to emerge as apc presidential candidate.
I like your spirit, life continue

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YoobaNesan: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Omo Olodo ide, on his manhood I've perished, resurrect me after his victory.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Darkcloud11(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu political skills shock Buhari sef, maradona and pele embodied in one person

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Parachoko: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

Tinubu 200
Osibanjo 22
Lawan 6
Amaechi 27
Bello 4

Farmers league

See as The Jargaban Borgu dey dominate them grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by pocohantas(f): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Twoclans:

Not yet my dear cheesy

They are done with voting .They are currently collating and counting .

In a few hours they should announce their flag bearer.

Okay na. I dey wait. They done too delay, not like it would make any difference at this point sha. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Idrisk19(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2022
They advice you to start ice cream business. Politics no be your mate

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Parachoko: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Record-joking.

Amaechi got Port Harcourt as the Book Capital of the World due to investment in education. That is record-breaking.
Do you have valid evidence to back this up, or we should just accept it as the truth?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Darkcloud11(m): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Mc olu omo to mainland boys Oshodi boys and lasgidi boys right now

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by moneylatalks: 9:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Make them announce make we know... We we dey.....
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by haffaze777(m): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu 2000

Rest 233

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (121) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.