Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) - Politics (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) (440099 Views)

Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:

After watching this video, you will just rest

https://youtube.com/shorts/SWGMoMpzvN0?feature=share

This are Igbo delegates abusing Ameachi

Na wa for you.

That is Samuel Nwanosike, Known as Isi. He is a loyal Wike boy attacking Amaechi based on his affiliation to Wike. Even him knows he is lying.

Amaechi transformed every part of Rivers State. It is not even up for debate.

I repeat, Primary Healthcare. Free with 150 fully equipped Hospitals. Employed 400 doctors with cars given to them.

Primary schools. 300 state-of-the-art with computer centres, libraries and sports facilities. Free with free uniforms, sandals and books. Trained 18,000 teachers and recruited them.

Songhai farms -- trained thousands in Agriculture with support for small and medium-scale farms with free supply of chicks, fingerlings, and feeds.

Sent 2,000 students overseas on scholarship.

Did lots in infrastructure. These are low-hanging fruit projects.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by femicyrus(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2022
UncleHaba22:

I even forgot he is still in the race
The number 16th president of Nigeria (bakare) also needs to be checked on
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2022
marsman:

Yes, facts from Aba. I am not deranged enough to see it as fact yet.
You don't have brain to see anything as fact except your lord tinubu signs it.We are not surprised
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YoobaNesan: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2022
Omo Olodo ide, on your manhood I shall perish, come rain come shine, you'll defeat your enemies.

Samueltemi337:
The funniest thing is that Tinubu will die before the main election
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Smartyash: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2022
YoobaNesan:

Update count pls
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2022
marsman:

Thats an abstract from an Interview that was conducted for him by Princeton University in the USA, one of the best Universities in the World. He was interviewed about his record breaking achievements in the state of Lagos.

I suggest you download the full Text to know the mammoth you are cmparing with your turkey

Record-joking.

Amaechi got Port Harcourt as the Book Capital of the World due to investment in education. That is record-breaking.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Darkcloud11(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Yahaya bello b like I will not cry

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Viraltrends123: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

Counting of Ballot is ongoing!

Tinubu 200
Osibanjo 22
Lawan 6
Amaechi 27
Bello 4

Ameachi should have stepped down for Osinbanjo.

See Yahaya Bello the best candidate chaiii

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by marsman: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
It's not about using the best language. Someone who you claim was in the details of improving Lagos should definitely be able to speak in details on what he hopes to achieve.

However, he has not said anything of great value, only stoking party loyalty and trying to become the flagbearer based on sentiments.

By the way, hope you know that BAT is a weaker candidate than PYO. He's strong in the party but weaker in the country. Because he will not defeat Atiku in the North. The South East are more likely to give votes to Atiku than Tinubu even though Obi is definitely strong there. The SS is definitely going for Atiku.

The Middle belt are definitely voting Atiku but it might be a close contest. Only the south west is secured for Tinubu.
Go and read his speech.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Smartyash: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

Less than 200 votes
Update count pls
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by haffaze777(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Darkcloud11:
Ameachi looking at Buhari right now,shey you said Dan Amana was a sign that I’m the Goya anointing oil of apc

I don comot your name from heaven dweller,see the way you dey embarrass our Dan Amala of daura.the whole anointed Goya oilgrin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Balogunodua(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

Counting of Ballot is ongoing!
Tinubu 200 Osibanjo 22 Lawan 6 Amaechi 27 Bello 4
Tinubu no get joy....walahi grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by hayzed19(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2022
And Tinubu did nothing in Lagos right. As much as I would like a PYO or PO, you should stop claiming that PO did more than BAT in their respective states.
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He took Anambra from a laughing stock under Pdp to the top 3 state when he was leaving and left 75 billions savings.What he did can'tt be said in a post, you have to google it for more.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Terrier99:

You're arguing from a place of pain. Accept my sympathies. grin

No pain. I am supporting Peter Obi. I just had to remind people of what Amaechi meant by voting based on history of work done.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Sannisege: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Ameachi should have stepped down for Osinbanjo.

See Yahaya Bello the best candidate chaiii
Ameachi has more right to be president under APC than Osinbajo. Where was Osinbajo when Buhari, Tinubu, Ameachi and other were toiling for APC. Only if Ameachi could be patient, he may still become a president under APC if the party survives.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Darkcloud11(m): 9:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Pyo seeing the results of the primaries after all his betrayal and Judas the carrot antiques

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Redomi(m): 9:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu don buyall the delegates sense, none of them dey think about future and the future of den pikins and generations to come

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Dramadiddy(m): 9:27am On Jun 08, 2022
jumper524:
All those people packaging Peter Obi with integrity should know that Buhari has casted that format.
Integrity is no longer a criteria for leadership not in Nigeria and not in anywhere in the world.
See rivers and bayelsa today. Rivers is more developed and rich despite its higher population to bayelsa yet both states receives 13% derivatives. Both states are oil rich states.
Rivers govt are always accused of corruption and looting compared to bayelsa. but today rivers is more developed.
Brain work, rezilience, permutation, connotation and necessary compromise is the criteria for leadership not physical ability otherwise yahaya Bello kogi would have been miles ahead of kano.

I never really loved tinubu, Infact Amaechi has been my most preferred choice but my brother you need to admire his doggedness and lobbying capacity, his brain work and also his tenancy to employ capable hands.
The way tinubu is winning this primaries is something I respect despite all the lobby and permutations against him baba who they say is too sick and old defeated all those who claim to be capable is what needs to be studied.
all this brain work just to enter the seat disappear from their responsibilities
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Balogunodua:

You made a claim and I asked you for evidence.. only for you to be deflecting left...right and center grin

Guy rest grin
I can bet you are not as old as Tinubu, but see how you are supporting him, I made a claim, you disputed it, asked me how do i know, i answered, i don't know, but you can tell me since you believe that i don't know. It was a very simple thing i asked.. i give you another chance to tell me how Tinubu acquired all his wealth.. come on tell me!

Remember, your answer previously was i should tell you first.. if you are talking about deflecting.. grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2022
hayzed19:
And Tinubu did nothing in Lagos right. As much as I would like a PYO or PO, you should stop claiming that PO did more than BAT in their respective states.
Tinubu is from Osun, Lagos have been the top State in Nigeria even before Tinubu was born.Tinubu is getting 10percent from Lagos Igr till date.Thats not a sign of a good leader no matter how you worked for a state

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Balogunodua(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Darkcloud11:
Ameachi looking at Buhari right now,shey you said Dan Amana was a sign that I’m the Goya anointing oil of apc
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Parachoko: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He took Anambra from a laughing stock under Pdp to the top 3 state
Top 3 state in what?

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by marsman: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Record-joking.

Amaechi got Port Harcourt as the Book Capital of the World due to investment in education. That is record-breaking.
And Tinubu made Lagos state the first choice for Investors in Africa. Something all of Nigerians are now benefiting from today, something that did not exist before 1999
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, you want me to start listing roads, bridges, and stadiums. Yeye, Lagos development can't be listed oga, you guys should keep listing. I gave you summary, show me if rivers economy has tripled in the last 16 years. I said they multiplied Lagos economy my 15, it's like everyone in Lagos having 100k in bank, and within 8 years, everyone now have 1.5 million

If you want to go stadium, Amaechi wuz dia.
grin

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Fucklove(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2022
How do we abolish the idea of some hungry delegates, projecting useless candidates for over 200 million hardworking Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Adek15(m): 9:30am On Jun 08, 2022
hayzed19:
if not for health reasons, Only Amaechi comes close to Tinubu.
I want to vote for Obi but I'm not convinced yet. We can't repeat the Buhari mistake again when we banked on integrity and all. Leadership is more than that

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Honor10: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Someone should check on princeoflagos abeg! The guy might strangle himself, with the way he hate Tinubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Viraltrends123: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Na wa for you.

That is Samuel Nwanosike, Known as Isi. He is a loyal Wike boy attacking Amaechi based on his affiliation to Wike. Even him knows he is lying.

Amaechi transformed every part of Rivers State. It is not even up for debate.

I repeat, Primary Healthcare. Free with 150 fully equipped Hospitals. Employed 400 doctors with cars given to them.

Primary schools. 300 state-of-the-art with computer centres, libraries and sports facilities. Free with free uniforms, sandals and books. Trained 18,000 teachers and recruited them.

Songhai farms -- trained thousands in Agriculture with support for small and medium-scale farms with free supply of chicks, fingerlings, and feeds.

Sent 2,000 students overseas on scholarship.

Did lots in infrastructure. These are low-hanging fruit projects.
so it's only Samuel you see in the video, you guys ehnnnn. See I'm off arguing with you. Is the Samuel Yoruba. Have you ever seen any Yoruba politician saying Tinubu did nothing in Lagos.

You guys are bobo juice, Samuel said it. You see crowd, you are telling me Samuel
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Treadway: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
You are very good at name calling.. simply to tell me how Tinubu acquired his wealth you couldn't. It didn't even bother you that i mentioned that Tinubu stole from you, Now anything else reasonable you would like to add?
don't bother with these ppl. Over the years, and now further cemented with recent events have shown clearly that Nigerians are willfully and consistently the architects of their misfortune. I have never seen people more in love with their oppressors and enemies. They love and worship those who steal their future and put them in hopelessness and penury. Aside my family, I feel no pity, concern for anyone else anymore. To your tents O Israel. Who hunger, lack of good healthcare, illiteracy, ignorance, insecurity, despair, depression and hopelessness wan kill now and in the future, make e kill am. Nigerians deserve everything they have got, they get, and that they will get cos they valiantly fought and asked for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Fucklove(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2022
I'm very pained seeing the results in favour of Tinubu, STOP THE COUNT!!! angry
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by marsman: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Record-joking.

Princeton University did not call him to crack Jokes with him. Download the full text and read the records of your next President

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by yourshopkwikguy(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2022
marsman:

And Tinubu made Lagos state the first chkice for Investors in Africa. Something many all of Nigerians are benefiting from today, something that did not exist before 1999
abeg jare una go dey shout Tinubu this and that, was Lagos not the best or first choice before Tinubu abegiii?? If you say Lagos is the first choice where do you put Durban, Johannesburg, Capetown, Casablanca, Nairobi, Cairo, etc?? SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (121) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.