Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) - Politics (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) (441012 Views)

Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by FirstSon01: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2022
Victoronah1:
Lets be honest, I'm a youruba guy, but we are not even bigger than the igbos. use 2011 election when they voted to confirm this. the igbos gives block votes.

YOU ARE NOT YORUBA!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Victoronah1: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2022
FirstSon01:

Quote me on election day, if you divide the votes Tinubu gets by 7, Obi's vote still won't reach that figure.
Na mouth you get. do you even have pvc
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YeyeGbami: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2022
FirstSon01:

YOU ARE NOT YORUBA!

You dey mind am. Confused lots

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2022
Honor10:

Are you serious, right now? You must be Igbo. You guys analyse politics with your emotions.

Igbo and a kid grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by FirstSon01: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2022
Dannyxy:
Underrate obi, the sorosoke youth teeming up gradually and increasing in numbers by day at your peril. You will soon learn that it's not about delegates any more. I never wanted to vote, but hence I will get my PVC to vote obi and humble you entitled, selfish, pot belly lots smiley

The new registered voters are not up to 1m.

Let's just imagine all of you are going to vote PO, then all the old voters will still vote PDP/APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by duwdu: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2022
I've been watching the sorting stage of the votes live for a considerable part... Mehn, Tinubu is killing this votes sorting stage, and I won't be surprised if it turns out a complete massacre overall!

The real hand-count of the votes will happen after the ongoing sorting stage, I believe.

BTW, a vote was read out a while ago as, "Rotimi Okorocha!" It was ruled invalid, of course.

For reference, this is the stream I'm watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81aWLbplFms&feature=emb_logo

P34c3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Ebubu:

i wonder how they use sense in business but emotions in politics
sense abi wuruwuru grin

9 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Wilson212: 11:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Victoronah1:
OGA Is a Christian and Muslim country, there is way on earth two Muslims can ever win a sit? do you even know the law? you need 25% in all 24 states
you are Lerner mko abiola ran with a Moslem v Moslem ticket and place that supposed to cause problem for APC is Alaigbo but ndi ipob Will not allow igbos vote

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 21Bandit: 11:57am On Jun 08, 2022
most people here talk politics from sentimental and emotional POV
I'm from Delta state
and I'm rooting for BAT
the Kingmaker
the city boy

you don't win election on twitter
or displaying pictures in clubs and bars

The internet is a tool, use it, check Asiwaju track record, the transformation
the man made governors, president and now reach e turn ona dey say e too old, he hand dey shake, he nor dey waka well
leave me like that
in Tinubu I stand
and yes everyone is corrupt
don't use that as a yardstick.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by FirstSon01: 11:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Victoronah1:
Na mouth you get. do you even have pvc

I'm supposed to be asking you that, you are talking like someone that has not completed 12 years. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Victoronah1:
If Bola Tinubu picks a Muslim Muslim ticket, the chances of him winning decreases, if he picks a Christian as his running mate, his chances of winning decrease even further because northerners won’t vote for a ticket without one of them on it. I don’t see APC to retaining power
see as this one dey copy/paste Twitter comments. You're obviously a kid

8 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YeyeGbami: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
sense abi wururu grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Shegzdave: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Victoronah1:
Lets be honest, I'm a youruba guy, but we are not even bigger than the igbos. use 2011 election when they voted to confirm this. the igbos gives block votes.
Same lame line when you lots wanna lie about a tribe grin angry

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by FirstSon01: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:

You dey mind am. Confused lots

He's Igbo and a kid.
It's so glaring.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Psady(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
This statement made me laugh a bit. This is not APC primaries where you talk about party structure and delegates. In the 2011 elections, PDP states in the north heavily voted for Buhari even though he was in CPC. When it comes to general elections in the north, it's the Northern candidate that wins my brother, APC structure means nothing.

Buhari can help a bit if he throws in weight for Tinubu seriously. But, with the level of animosity showing up, I can predict whether he'll do that.
What animosity? U think after his tenure, he just go home and fold his hands and watch, he's part and parcel that makes up the APC, he must contribute with all his might, even going to campaigns as a sitting president. Its pay back time, he has a vital role to play.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YeyeGbami: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2022
21Bandit:
I'm from Delta state
and I'm rooting for BAT
the Kingmaker
the city boy

the man made governors, president and now reach e turn ona dey say e too old, he hand dey shake, he nor dey waka well
leave me like that
in Tinubu I stand

Wagbayi brother mi

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YoobaNesan: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
All Asiwaju people should check out this thread!
Let the celebrations begin!

https://www.nairaland.com/7167505/giveaway-tinubu-supporters-nairaland#113587947

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Cheers comrade

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Victoronah1: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
FirstSon01:

He's Igbo and a kid.
It's so glaring.
I laugh. lets see the outcome next year then.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YeyeGbami: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Victoronah1:
I laugh. lets see the outcome next year then.

You go wait tire, you better move on from hate.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Parachoko: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Abeg make una dey knack us the latest result.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by jumper524(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
21Bandit:
I'm from Delta state
and I'm rooting for BAT
the Kingmaker
the city boy

leave me like that
in Tinubu I stand

broz me na abj boy and I so much admire the genius in asiwaju.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Balogunodua(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
So far you have not contributed anything reasonable to this conversation between you and I, appart from either disputing mine, not agreeing with me, not countering my so called assumptions with your own facts or just sheer name calling grin and derogatory remarks, you are one confused soul.

I feel sorry for you. Good luck to you! I cannot continue with this convo if you are incapable of airing your reasonable position.

Tinubu is a thief!
Contributing he says cheesy the fact that your delusional assertion only exists outside reality proves my point of you living in a fantasy....

Assumptions is meant for those without reality...period

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Victoronah1: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:

You go wait for tire, you better move on from hate.
Who am I hating? i am not tribal like you boss. if another Yoruba man was out, who is better I will vote for him. between Atiku, Tinubu and Obi the better is Obi, and that's what every other learned youth will vote chief, if Nigeria gets better, it does for me and you and our unborn kids.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Twoclans(f): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Just some random thoughts in my politically zero head .

I think the jagaban should pick a reputable woman as running mate. grin

Hmmmmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by livinbygrace: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
mujibson:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu 1070
Ahmed Lawal 102
Yemi Osibanjo 177
Rotimi Amaechi 238
Yahaya Bello 25
Dave Umahi 20
Ben Ayade 21
Ahmed Sani 2
Sani Yerima 1
Void Votes 8

#APCPresidentialPrimaries #HarrysLive

These 102 for Ahmed Lawan is definitely from those people from other side that are campaigning against the SW.They are busy looking for Justice

8 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YeyeGbami: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Victoronah1:
Who am I hating? i am not tribal like you boss. if another Yoruba man was out, who is better I will vote for him. between Atiku, Tinubu and Obi the better is Obi, and that's what every other learned youth will vote chief, if Nigeria gets better, it does for me and you and our unborn kids.

We’re all unique, you can’t be like me. Peter obi is also a good choice. Is just that city boy is my own choice. I’m done with fulani rulers for now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Umedia: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
The counter of the ballot paper was caught laughing after repeatedly calling out "signature Tinubu, Signature Tinubu". This is a landslide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS9Yp075d6A
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YeyeGbami: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
livinbygrace:

These 102 for Ahmed Lawan is definitely from those people from other side that are campaigning against the SW.They are busy looking for Justice

They even said instead make dem support asiwaju, they will rather support the north.

they don forget who made dem dance python dance.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by JohnBullMySon: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
kokoA:
Federal might will count for him. Tinibu's chances are brighter than Atiku's. Any northerner that is not Buhari can never have the kind of support you guys are thinking of. A typical Hausa man will vote for whoever his bosses said he should except of course Buhari is on the ballot, and in this case the northern governors are for Tinibu.
Federal might of any sort will do little to wrestle the north from Atiku who has been gaining popularity ever since. I give you three reasons why Atiku will likely win:

North central, North east and South south are all landslide for Atiku (There's little preventing this from happening) Tinubu is only sure of the south west. Even with Buhari, Atiku tied the North central.

Presidential elections favour the more famous candidate (If you think Atiku is not popular ehn, just go and look at his Twitter and Facebook followers, more than four times higher than Tinubu). Twitter doesn't equate to votes, but it gives you a sense of how popular someone is.

Tinubu will not rally the south as Atiku did and has not held any position that makes him relevant in the north. Jonathan was already a sitting president and still he could not get the north in 2011.

As for the bolded, remember that many northern states were PDP in 2011 but nothing changed.

NB: I'll just add that the presence of a third factor however brings some unpredictability in the race.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by ponishah: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
21Bandit:
I'm from Delta state
and I'm rooting for BAT
the Kingmaker
the city boy

leave me like that
in Tinubu I stand

Okay, but your emotion has also reflected on your submission.
Because I know you are an urhobo Deltan.
Emotion will always come up
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Pauladex(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Reussite:

Lol APC is now in the hands of Nigeria indeed. So it is about party for most of you guys. undecided
Welcome to the dispensation of $1=N1000. Total collapse of Nigeria is about to begin.
You don't really get my point, we have Atiku, Tinubu and Obi now. it is now left for Nigerians to choose the best. I don't support any part but I am happy because I perceived that any of these 3 is surely beta that Buhari Lawan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (121) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.