Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) - Politics (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) (439946 Views)

Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YeyeGbami: 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
fizzile:
If you don't like it, go fck nd k!ll yourself

Cry baby.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by seunmsg(m): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
nedu666:

Tinubu played buhari
Buhari and adamu surprise as fayemi, amosun drop for tinubu.
Dem no believe their eyes say yorubas are united.
Now they will learn not to underestimate tinubu and prepare to counter him for general elections.

Buhari actually played some of you. He was in bed with Tinubu all along and was simply deceiving the others.

10 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by ojehmario1969(m): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lol
Dem skip tinibu name
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by seborrhic: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

You mean Atiku will win Borno state?
CutieKing:

Please rest....all this gibberish amount to self deceit and defeat.
I will upload election results of 2003,2007 and 2011 here for you later.
If you are good at data crunching, teach yourself some analytical lesson or go meet senator shettima to do that for you.
You people gave relevance to a nincompoop by replying him.
When he posted that Atiku would defeat Tinubu massively in the 3 northern zones is when you should have known that one is either responding to a kid or a deluded armchair analyst.
So every thing else he would type one should know would be the same deluded,childish rant,not deserving of a response.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YeyeGbami: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
ojehmario1969:
Lol
Dem skip tinibu name

The votes too much
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by fabregas04(m): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Abeg where all dis GEJ consensus matter how e take end na? those ppl wey go APC office go protest last week, wetin dem bring back

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by mujibson(m): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
UPDATE AS AT 12:50pm

Bola Ahmed Tinubu - 1299
Ahmed Lawan - 140
Yemi Osinbajo - 216
Rotimi Amaechi - 292

#APCPresidentialPrimaries

Tinubu is now more than 1000 votes ahead of second person

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YeyeGbami: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:

Buhari actually played some of you. He was in bed with Tinubu all along and was simply deceiving the others.

As a sitting president, he has to be mindful not to influence the whole thing.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by JohnBullMySon: 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
CutieKing:

Please rest....all this gibberish amount to self deceit and defeat.
I will upload election results of 2003,2007 and 2011 here for you later.
If you are good at data crunching, teach yourself some analytical lesson or go meet senator shettima to do that for you.
Don't worry I'll do it for you. Leave sentiment and face truth bro.

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by enzomofin: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Victoronah1:
yes, I'm youruba, I would have supported osibanjo, but now my only option is Peter obi

yoruba backstabber sported

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Topzee109: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
CoconutMilk:
when I'm old I want to chill and enjoy the rest of my age.
If old age comes with so much wisdom then why do we retire old people?
Not only wisdom, experience matters most which I think tinubu is overall head

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by ChelseaArmy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
LIVE Counting..

Emeka Nwajuba — 1 vote

Dave Umahi — 38 votes

Tunde Bakare — 0 votes

SANI YARIMA - 4 votes
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:

My dad already told me since that baba is for Tinubu but he has to be diplomatic about it.Jagaban was just tensed up and later realise subtle support late. We are sending Tinubu to aso rock come 2023 kos we shall do as instructed by baba

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by seunmsg(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Everybody knew Tinubu would win if it comes down to a free and fair primary election. Buhari supported a free and fair primary election because he knew Tinubu would win.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by dominique(f): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:

You be my boy, you dey hear my name so?

It's good to see there's no bad blood between them. I wish the ticket had gone to Osinbajo or Amaechi though sad

Modified
Amaechi votes being counted over 200 so far
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Parachoko: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:

The choice of Tinubu’s running mate will be made by the president and the northern governors forum.
Okay man
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:

E go hard for easterners really, tinubu sef no go fit carry VP from there cos na calamity e go be.
They are insignificant,as in infinitesimal, as in minute.On a serious note while urinating I can run round the whole of southeast before my urine stops.They are small but keep insulting other tribes and claiming sense that they don’t truly have.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YeyeGbami: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
peepydelano:
They are insignificant,as in infinitesimal, as in minute.On a serious note while urinating I can run round the whole of southeast before my urine stops.They are small but keep insulting other tribes and claiming sense that they don’t truly have.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Honor10: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Maybe if you read my statements more carefully you would not type this. Presidential elections are little about who endorses who and more of religious and tribal sentiments. This is not party primaries where you endorse or step down for someone. All the endorsements Jonathan had where did it take him?

See Atiku is not a fool. That guy has been campaigning in the north since 1999. Longer than Buhari. He's definitely going to whip up tribal sentiments in the north and remind them how Buhari has failed in securing them. You think it won't work? See I don't want an Atiku president, I want the best for Nigeria but you have to just say the truth. I predicted a Tinubu landslide in the primaries though I wanted Osinbajo but Tinubu has the power within APC to win anybody. That's the fact. On a national level however, it will take a massive intervention in the SS or SE for him to win.

You are analysing with emotions not intelligence.

Northern governors are backing Tinubu 100%.

Atiku Bagudu called Tinubu his father and leader yesterday before stepping down for him.

I as a person know that Atiku will not even win all the state in his geopolitical zone, ATiku will struggle to win Borno for example not with Zulum and Shettima on ground.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Simeonjoe1: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
mujibson:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu - 1299
Ahmed Lawan - 140
Yemi Osinbajo - 216
Rotimi Amaechi - 292

. Tinubu 66%
Amaechi 15%
Osinbajo 11%
Lawan 8%
The rest 66-15-11-8%

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YeyeGbami: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
dominique:

It's good to see there's no bad blood between them. I wish the ticket had gone to Osinbajo or Amaechi though sad

Modified
Amaechi votes being counted over 200 so far

Bad blood suppose dey cos the guy Bleep up, he initially skipped him to go greet president and his wife. Maybe he did it on purpose i can’t say.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by nedu666: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:

Oga na lie. Buhari was checkmated by the apc northern govs. If he had their support he will pick a northerner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Excelboi(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Amaechi 316 votes

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by ojehmario1969(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lol
Osibanjo dey shame as them dey count e vote

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by seborrhic: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
mujibson:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu - 1299
Ahmed Lawan - 140
Yemi Osinbajo - 216
Rotimi Amaechi - 292

Osinbajo believed the hype on the social media about himself.
Way b4 he lost I had said Osinbajo is an overrated person and would be a massive disappointment if elected president.
The one fear about Tinubu is his health status,not his corrupt tendencies because they are all corrupt,just relatively less or more.
A governor of Lagos state that twice consecutively appointed Ibo men into cabinet positions before a few others did same,much later,asides his revolutionary ideas,maybe lacking in some implementation with some of them,is deserving of some serious consideration.
But the journey is half way completed,and that is that a Southern goat should rather become president,than anything the north offers,after the 8 disastrous,incompetent,sectionalism filled years of Buhari.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Excelboi(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
mujibson:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu - 1299
Ahmed Lawan - 140
Yemi Osinbajo - 216
Rotimi Amaechi - 292

Fake!!! Stop peddling false result
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by justified007: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

Be like true. Even SP and speaker will be determined. I no sure if tinubu go get much say for him ministers

Sit down there . He will take charge of things once they swear him in. Tinubu is not a baby in this game and I am sure he's doing his calculations already too

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by CornOak(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
CornOak:

Counting Commenced

Emeka Nwajuba — 1 vote
Dave Umahi — 38 votes
Tunde Bakare — 0 votes
Ahmad Rufair Sunni — 4 votes

Emeka Nwajuba — 1 vote
Dave Umahi — 38 votes
Tunde Bakare — 0 votes
Ahmad Rufair Sunni — 4 votes
Rotimi Amaechi — 316 votes
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo — 235 votes
Rochas Okorocha — 0 votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by JohnBullMySon: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:

How will Atiku win North central? Make it make sense.
These are the north central states and this is how they voted in 2019

>>>>>>>>>>APC>>>>>>>>>>> PDP
Benue 347,668* 47.70* 356,817* 48.95*
FCT 152,224* 35.91* 259,997* 61.33*
Kogi 285,894* 54.87* 218,207* 41.88*
Kwara 308,984* 67.22* 138,184* 30.06*
Nasarawa 289,903* 49.92* 283,847* 48.87*
Niger 612,371* 71.88* 218,052* 25.59*
Pleteau 468,555* 45.28* 548,665* 53.02*

Did you see how tight they all are? Atiku won two states drew two and lost two by a fair margin against a sitting popular Buhari. What makes you think Tinubu will swing it? He will take Kwara definitely but that's where it ends.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Stakeholders(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tunde Bakare 0 vote
Rotimi Ameachi 316 vote

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (121) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.