Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) - Politics (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) (439969 Views)

Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Wande22(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Which nonsense long journey? Who sent them?
angry angry angry
aunty poco how una dey Na one of your younger admirer noni
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Umedia: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Moment Tinubu went back to greet Osibanjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg_m6ZZ6iLo
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by midehill(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Thank God for tinubu...

Its time to restructure Nigeria with your intelligence & vast experience and with the help of God.

Carry go baba. Go and win the general election

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Munzy14(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
sad
JohnBullMySon:
I also think Atiku might take it. I didn't say obi will win. In a two horse race with either of them, he will lose definitely. However emphasis is on the three horse race, Tinubu's demographic and Atiku's have quite a lot of overlap. They might cancel each other out on several fronts paving way for an uncommon third party victory. You can't underrate the fact that Peter is gaining a level of popularity and his faith might just give him some prop in a religiously charged country.
A first in history election awaits all Nigerians next year.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Munzy14(m): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

Gini ka I kwe a ju? cheesy
Zaa kwanu ajuju m, ma were ajuju na aju ka m ahu.. grin

You eeh.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Mariangeles(f): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Munzy14:

Zaa kwanu ajuju m, ma were ajuju na aju ka m ahu.. grin

You eeh.

Funny enough, people complain about that quite a lot. Hehehehehe

M gbachaa gi question ehn, ike a gwu gi. cheesy
Especially gi juo m ajuju m na achohu I za.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Munzy14(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

Funny enough, people complain about that quite a lot. Hehehehehe

M gbachaa gi question ehn, ike a gwu gi. cheesy
Especially gi juo m ajuju m na achohu I za.
Mgbe ufodu, some questions demand straight answer.

I ji eme avoid i za ufodu ajuju nga... cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Mariangeles(f): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Munzy14:

Mgbe ufodu, some questions demand straight answer.

I ji eme avoid i za ufodu ajuju nga... cheesy

Yeah. Some.

And rightly so.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by rolams(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Damikjay:
What is tinubu telling osinbajo.
Watching from tvc

Telling him "you see your life now? You this useless servant, today is the end of your political career. Ready to go back to the congregation and tell them your greediness brought you back. Don't bite the finger that fed you next time"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Munzy14(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

Yeah. Some.

And rightly so.
Why?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Mariangeles(f): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Munzy14:

Why?

It's a public forum.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Munzy14(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

It's a public forum.
Public forum with Incognito appearanc

Smh...I thought you are the blunt girl.. cheesy

But some of these questions are not meant to harm na....Some could be insight of one getting to know your personality.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by TAYO124: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
The last has not been heard of Fulani drama. Pdp nominated Atiku ( one of Buhari’s fulani compatriot). Tinubu winning the primaries is not certainty he will contest elections. There is no certainty of winning. Remember Adamu said Tinubu will be penalised for insulting Buhari and Apc
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by JohnBullMySon: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
CutieKing:

If you get the gut,
Let's bet on sw.
Pdp will struggle to get 10%.
Bruh, just detach your personal desires from politics if you want to see the truth. I don't have any stake in PDP or APC, even LP. I like Obi but I don't know how much of a chance he stands. If you look through the voting patterns in history, you'll see that Atiku is the favorite here. Tinubu can win but he'll be battling Atiku as an underdog no matter the support from APC.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by JohnBullMySon: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

They voted abiola..they even voted obj and gej in 2011...states like borno and yobe dont really vote,the governors simply allocate votes
They did not vote obj and gej. Check my previous posts. I uploaded the voting patterns in Nigeria. Abiola's was in 1993 far back when Nigeria had not come under political islam (Salafism, Izala et al).

Political islam grew around 1996 to 1999 when northern states started to accept sharia.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by dyydxx: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
They did not vote obj and gej. Check my previous posts. I uploaded the voting patterns in Nigeria. Abiola's was in 1993 far back when Nigeria had not come under political islam (Salafism, Izala et al).

Political islam grew around 1996 to 1999 when northern states started to accept sharia.

una don start, when tinubu finally win una go hug transformer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by garfield1: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
JohnBullMySon:

Obj a Muslim got 30% in almost all core north states,won Niger and gombe.gej got same in almost all northern states
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by JohnBullMySon: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

Obj a Muslim got 30% in almost all core north states,won Niger and gombe.gej got same in almost all northern states
Obasanjo was a christian Btw. So how are you expecting Tinubu to win Presidency with 30% northern vote and a disunited south?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by JohnBullMySon: 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
dyydxx:

una don start, when tinubu finally win una go hug transformer
Congrats to him if he wins. I'm just drawing permutations, don't give a damn. Tinubu or Atiku won't impact Nigeria in a significant way.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by DrGeoAngel: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Balogunodua:
DrGeoAngel where at though.... grin grin

Hehehe... I am somewhere trying bto be fully OBIdient
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Balogunodua(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
okay, you still made no sense, i haven't learnt anything from you.. rather your ussual name calling.. clearly you are incapable of contributing as i have suspected. I am here to learn more, but again i haven't learnt anything from you. Let me go look for people who can reason, you are not reasonable, you cannot even think rationally. you label every assertion (my point which you asked me to make) delusional, fantasy and all the other crap you label it. grin you are neither here nor there grin grin perhaps you do not have your own thinking. I wonder how you live your daily life. undecided if it is not what you wanna hear then it's delusional that is the only world you have used repeatedly.. you must have just discovered that word. grin it is not my fault everything appears delusional to you grin another commenter has already suggested i shouldn't waste my time with you but i thought i should to hear your thoughts it turned out he was right.

Learn...are you kidding me or what

What point is there to make when you all wail and rant on a pipe dream that does not flow with our present reality in this country...some of you Dumbo's don't even have PVC to start with... but will be quick to shout youthful candidate like it some as abracadabra magic wand needed to end Nigeria problem...it a waste of time debating with your kind...I have engaged the youthful candidate paraders an all of them are just to far from making sense....
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by iamyemiakins(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Twoclans:

LOL

Just leave politicians with their sherere. cheesy cheesy
Ewo tun ni sherere bayi, abi senrere

You be correct babe, your updates on this thread were on point kiss

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by iamyemiakins(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wande22:
aunty poco how una dey Na one of your younger admirer noni
Younger admirer nikan ko, younger knacker ni
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by iamyemiakins(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Before we round up this thread, just remember... grin

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Twoclans(f): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
iamyemiakins:

Ewo tun ni sherere bayi, abi senrere

You be correct babe, your updates on this thread were on point kiss

Thank you cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by BigCowH0rn: 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
RichProminent:
Coward that was bullied into submission.I love the likes of Imbecilicsamuel Koyyess and ObamaMessi, they don't fear satanist like the coward I just quoted.

My dear rich Satanist, it will cost you just 20k to get my full attention once again as you so desperately wish.
Open a thread with this new moniker of yours and do giveaways to 10 well known female monikers including Joan, Fcmb2022 and BeautyGoddess... 2k each.

Don't forget FERNANDEZISBACK, MadamVanessa, farano, Rocktation, Dominique in these hard times Mr. Richie rich. You can even give to sisterfire and Analqueenluci... na one month data. Who no want.

After that you will lack my attention no more on Nairaland... never again.

Until then I remain fully resistant to your nonsense.....

Yours truly
BigCowHorn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by princeabdul(m): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Are IPOB terrorist voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu or Fulani herdsmen ?? �
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by sammy329(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Osibanjo should have stepped down!! He really miscalculate.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by ojehmario1969(m): 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
TAYO124:
The last has not been heard of Fulani drama. Pdp nominated Atiku ( one of Buhari’s fulani compatriot). Tinubu winning the primaries is not certainty he will contest elections. There is no certainty of winning. Remember Adams said Tinubu will be penalised for insulting Buhari and Apc

Keep wailing clown
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by DEROX: 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Chairman Adamu

Na man you be
grin grin grin na man him be actually mr dan amanar
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by DEROX: 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Petersamuel8:
Buhari currently cooking, Tomorrow, Tinibu go collect am hot hot
i swear he don finally collect

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.