Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) - Politics (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) (441308 Views)

Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
North wanna decieve Tinubu just like they decieved Jonathan... watch how they will work against him for their brother Atiku

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Theboy21: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kyase:

Failed to understand, without in united front Tinubu can't win
Tinubu needs buhari now more than anyone
He needs to pacify Adamu too, or he should expect him to sabotage his campaign
Effect of thinking emotionally instead of logical, e go shock dem... cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by NwaIdeato: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
No pride , no honor, just a circus display of buffonery, I'm out of here jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by seunmsg(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Capacity Leader!

12 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by humberjade: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
HALCYON44:
I wannder why people thinks with their hands and write rubbish that BAT is too old this and that. Will you keep quite? Don't you see U.S president how old or what. So if you don't have any justification stop writing rubbing. The same old man is the foundation of Lagos that this useless people have to spoil and scattered now.go to any part of SE or SS even a small boy on their street want to go to Lagos. Nigerians are not like you that you only know what is in your mouth. We are people of history we always remember our background. Keep quite and learn joo.
BAT all the way

And yes, most Americans are regretting it. The man keeps making blunders, stumbling and getting confused atimes. The man I am sure won't even dare seek reelection
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
KelvinCoaster:
Badaru steps down for Tinubu too!
Borofice steps down for Tinubu too!!

These guys are just USELESS!!!

Am off this thread...Phew!!!

Your tears are delicious...mkpumirin addict like you. Shebi una dey wait for annointing?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Angelfrost(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kyase:

Failed to understand, without in united front Tinubu can't win
Tinubu needs buhari now more than anyone
He needs to pacify Adamu too, or he should expect him to sabotage his campaign

E go clear for their eyes when Northerners begin to massively decamp to PDP!

Uniting the South at this point will be next to impossible for Tinubu or Osibanjo.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by shegz24(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Richardonald:
to tell you the truth. Na Lagos money, d day I fear tinubu was d day he donated 1b to lasu. Since dat day I mean am. Ready to fight dirty

Take it or leave it, its that kind of dirty fighter that can handle Atiku and those Fulani bigots.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by elyte89: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is a step down election,not primaries grin grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by LordAdam16: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kyase:

A northern governor stepped down for him now, I don't know what they will say about that

Governors can only deliver delegates, not voters.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by skentelelady(f): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osinbajo has nothing to lose. If I were him, I woukdnt step down. He doesnt need Tinubu for anything. Tinubu will be the one that will need him if need be

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Twoclans(f): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Just talk your own and go abeg .

At this rate are we sure osinbajo won't step down for Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Parachoko: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

I don't have time to educate you. Compare Lagos with any other state and come back and tell me if its not better. I am busy watching the convention and seeing B.A.T coasting to victory. I don't have time to be going back and forth with you.
You even get time to they reply some of this guys.

Princeoflagos should say something nah,why is he so quiet? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Kyase(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
77up:
Trust me they won't be too stupid to do that. Tinubu needs Buhari just like Buhari need Tinubu in 2015.
They are already stupid, can't you see
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by marsman: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu is not there to loose.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by seborrhic: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
The one person able to beat Atiku silly and return power to the South.
The margin with with which jagaban Borgu will use to defeat Atiku will be far greater than the margin Buhari won with.
The SEast will even give him a bigger vote than they gave that cattle rearer.

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Honor10: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
skentelelady:
Osinbajo has nothing to lose. If I were him, I woukdnt step down.

It is obvious he has no chance, if he did not step down he will be see as a betrayer

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Ekaka1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ogbonaya is the peter obi of APC ....reeling out statistics grin
Also grumbling about injustice like nnamani and yet they could not get a sound candidate from the East...I hate the fact that Igbo people too like to talk

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by tonididdy(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osibbanjo be like :

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by marvin906(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu undecided
Some people just love suffering
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Kyase(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Theboy21:
Effect of thinking emotionally instead of logical, e go shock dem... cheesy
grin grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by skentelelady(f): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
NwaIdeato:
No pride , no honor, just a circus display of buffonery, I'm out of here jare
shameless old.f00ls. Big shame on them all
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by shegz24(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Angelfrost:

Uniting the South at this point will be next to impossible for Tinubu or Osibanjo.

All it takes is to take Obi as running mate with the promise of the seat after he leaves.

The South MUST unite if we are to survive the Northerners and their plan to dominate the country with these unknown gunmen n herdsmen.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by stonemind(f): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
I beg wetin be score? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Kyase(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Angelfrost:

They are playing
I just dey watch dem dey laugh....
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Security operatives should be stationed in every corner of third mainland bridge this night abeg, there's a good number of mpkumiri addicts in Lagos...grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by PrinceDoctor(m): 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
BAT, may God keep you strong. May your expected regime bring prosperity to this nation. I love you sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Oracleforce: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
I think Tinubu instigated all these people so that they will stepdown on the d-day

our nation has missed it. Tinubu and Atiku ... both are THIEVES
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Calibrator: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
"You want to grow old"

When did Nigeria become a family business that should be run by the eldest child?

Nigeria is not ready for progress with this set of aspirants!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by shegz24(m): 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
seborrhic:
The one person able to beat Atiku silly and return power to the South.
The margin with with which jagaban Borgu will use to defeat Atiku will be far greater than the margin Buhari won with.
The SEast will even give him a bigger vote than they gave that cattle rearer.

SE will scatter PDP's vote , thanks to Obi decamping.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Kyase(m): 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
LordAdam16:

Governors can only deliver delegates, not voters.

-Lord
Funny enough, Buhari can still change that still
Just come up and announce his candidate, dem no born those delegates for north to do otherwise
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Unigrad: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
2023 presidential election is between the old looters and the youth.
I don't think APC and PDP will get my vote.
I am voting for a youth even if he or she comes out from a small party.
Look at the bogus money PDP and APC used in getting their flags, it's shows they see Nigeria as their personal business, they are investing hugely to gain hugely.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (121) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.