Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) - Politics (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) (440379 Views)

Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Honor10: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
NwaIdeato:
APC is obviously a Yorroba political structure hijacked with billions of naira by the old cunning maverick Jagaban himself (with few Northern loyalists jostling for crumbs). I see a mass defection of major Northern key players to PDP and Kwankwanso's party...it's time for the useless Igbo politicians in APC to do the needful and defect to Labor party and just throw their weight and money behind Obi, 2023 election will be a tribal election, Apc for yorrobas, PDP for the North along with NNPP, and then LP for the Igbos and South South

Stop crying. There is nothing like SE and SS, you Igbos should stop doing attache by force, as you can see, the first person to step down for Tinubu is a south south man Akpabio. LP for igbos, don't include south shouth

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by iykofias(m): 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
“Someone is inducing the delegates with money” - Bakare

10 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by NaughtyBrainiac: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
See as "Almighty" Buhari gentle grin

Jagaban na cultist grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by ghettokid1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
omo see the kind eye wey buhari dey look bakare

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 3gpvids: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
One radio station use "GO AND COLLECT YOUR PVC" use do jingle.

PVC to use vote who na?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Twoclans(f): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Is Tunde Bakare not the one that borrowed so much money from a bank .

Pastor tunde bakare ,kuku kill me .

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by seunmsg(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
fergie001:
Obviously, I over-estimated him.

You also overestimated your ability to analyze and predict Nigeria’s politics.

Anyway, this is not a time to gloat but a time to build consensus. We should all work together to deliver Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as the next president of Nigeria. Power returning to the south in 2023 is the right thing to do no matter our differences.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by shegz24(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bakare dey fire anybody papa.

Say EFCC go soon catch them by the grace of God.

The only downside is that he is also making Buhari look like a good man or president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by AroleOduduwa2: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Amechi will step down.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by tonididdy(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Amaechi Don get alert??
See dancing
grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Davidganna10: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ameachi steps
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by EmeraldJD: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Pastor Bakare is passionate about this country.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 77up(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Patriot9:
Please who has seen PaChukwudi44?
He and others like Prince of Lagos, pengun, Odin, Asgard zombikiler and other wailers will be here viewing with their alternate monikers grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Amaechi's entrance vibes sha.

Me likey!

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Johnhug66(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceDoctor:
I do not attack anybody but if Tinubu should win this primaries, then princeoflagos needs to leave Nairaland forever. His hatred for Tinubu displayed on this platform is too much. Tinubu has paid his dues well and nobody should insult him this much. He is a great strategist and we are seeing it in display.
He needs to leave Nairaland base on say Nairaland na ur papa house abi?? undecided. I believe Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by tinsel: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Amaechi is looking lost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Parachoko: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kyase:

Tell your people to continue throwing shades at Buhari and watch Atiku win
I'm just a Tinubu supporter.

I'm sure Tinubu will work on mending fence, he knows he can't beat the PDP if the APC is divided.

Most of the people you see talking on Twitter and Nairaland no go even vote. But I hope they will be stratigic in supporting Tinubu though, make dem no go use their chest beating cause problem for the man.

If the APC is United against the PDP, then the PDP should forget it.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by shegz24(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Potential running mate (Ameachi) don dey talk.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Transcriber: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
Just see how young Nigerians are supporting crooks old enough to be their grandparents

Nigeria is gone to the pigs

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by tonididdy(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
jumper524:
bitter watin, the truth Is if you don't work for it you won't get it. Wike worked for it for the first time and came second while Obi ran away and is expecting it to be given to it.
.you have said nothing boy!
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by fergie001: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
seunmsg:

You also overestimated your ability to analyze and predict Nigeria’s politics.

Anyway, this is not a time to gloat but a time to build consensus. We should all work together to deliver Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as the next president of Nigeria. Power returning to the south in 2023 is the right thing to do no matter our differences.
It's not Nigerian politics, it's the "I asshware u."

That will be the next stage when we get to that bridge, we will cross it. February is still far.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Kyase(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
Parachoko:

I'm sure Tinubu will work on mending fence, he knows he can't beat the PDP if the APC is divided.

Most of the people you see talking on Twitter and Nairaland no go even vote. But I hope they will be stratigic in supporting Tinubu though, make dem no go use their chest beating cause problem for the man.

Toh
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Ekaka1(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bakare rants ...be like person wey smoke strong thing...man be like clanging symbal no LOVE , no tact, no with, no sobriety, no tact ...nothing... grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Princeadebayo11(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Buhari don shock

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by NwaIdeato: 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Honor10:

Stop crying. There is nothing like SE and SS, you Igbos should stop doing attache by force, as you can see, the first person to step down for Tinubu is a south south man Akpabio. LP for igbos, don't include south shouth
Who Sabi Akpabio for South South? Him no even reach Ifeanyi Okowa in pedigree cheesy,

This election will be determined by the will and mandate of the PEOPLE, it will be grassroot politics and not the old and crooked format of money-bag politics we've suffered for years, Tinubu is too physically and mentally incapable of leading Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by PrinceDoctor(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Johnhug66:
He needs to leave Nairaland base on say Nairaland na ur papa house abi?? undecided. I believe Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion

Opinion you say? Do you know what is opinion? Do you know what is insult and hatred? You have not really read all his posts and comments about Tinubu. Whoever does not have respect for elders should not grow to become an elder!

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by aumeehn: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Honor10:

Omo! See Buhari face grin grin

Buhari might want to enforce Lawan o
I assure you Buhari will work against Tinubu.
The man is visibly angry!!

Aisha trying hard to console him!!! Hahaha
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Ekaka1(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
shegz24:
Bakare dey fire anybody papa.

Say EFCC go soon catch them by the grace of God.

The only downside is that he is also making Buhari look like a good man or president.

He and Buhari are old time corner side CPC friends grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Parachoko: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
seborrhic:
The one person able to beat Atiku silly and return power to the South.
The margin with with which jagaban Borgu will use to defeat Atiku will be far greater than the margin Buhari won with.
The SEast will even give him a bigger vote than they gave that cattle rearer.
Tinubu needs Buhari right now, you guys should stop all this kin statement abeg.

Tinubu can't win without the support of Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
77up:
I want to congratulate all fellow BATists in advance, I pray we shall succeed in general election as well and Asiwaju regime shall be blessed for us all .

Gbayi joor! You get sense! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by NwaIdeato: 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Iamgrey5:
APC has 14 Northern governors and five South west governors

So how is it a Yoruba party?

Watch half of those governors defect in the coming days, it seems you're yet to understand how the North plays politics.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by LordAdam16: 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Parachoko:

The same Tinubu that said he would fight dirty.

The same Tinubu for whom Amosun ridiculed Buhari's government while endoring him.

The same Tinubu for whom Shettima called the current Senate President a street vendor.

I told you earlier today, this is Act 2, Scene 3.

The vawulence that is being prepared for him will shock Gadaffi wherever he is.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (121) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.