Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) - Politics (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) (440166 Views)

Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by PussyMiners: 1:23am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

Na you dey behave like PDP agent
Hating on other aspirants...
Again I don't have any problem with Tinubu but you his supporters, you guys are demarking him, and it was you guys that pushed him to go against Buhari
No one pushed him against Buhari .
That man has been silent since 2015 inspite of every dirt they threw at him. In 2019 , they still made him lead Buhari's campaign and he answered them without complaining.

And they nearly schemed him out of the party he midwifed and you wanted him take it lightly.
Haba nah !!

If not for his outburst, they would have crowned Ahmed Lawan easily tonight with the other clowns looking away as usual.

Tinubu didn't ask for too much . He only asked for a level playing ground.

Even if he loses tonight , he has proven to be a man and showed clearly that everything he has achieved in the political space wasn't by sheer luck or coincidence.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by jrusky(m): 1:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Honor10:

Truthisunique, I dey always follow your comment on Amaechi has the anointed Candidate and bla bla...

How come? Oil don finish?

Oil don dried since last year. I tell them the truth but they thought its a joke in this game Amaechi is going nowhere its either Tinubu or Osibanjo. I'm not apc but fact is fact.

From buhari facial and body expression everyone can watch the video over and over you will noticed only these two men Osibanjo and Tinubu his body language show some good mood expression especially Osibanjo entering the podium and speech.

No doubt about it Buhari want SW to pick the ticket. Full stop. And I can't blame him for that, that is politics no one should be expect less because when he needed support to become the president only SW from the South gave it to him.

Pls sentiment apart SW deserve the ticket.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by helinues: 1:27am On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

From what I've seen,tinubu get at least 50%..lawan 15%,amechi 15%,others 10%.how can osibanjo meet up? Only dapo has publicly supported him.nasarawa declared support for him and tinubu,same as gombe...let's assume el rufai supports him and he has 50% of Oyo and katsina and delta...where else please

Ganduje loss the control of Apc in kano, the North East apart from Lawan's state still could be considered as factors, as long as Tinubu is into this, NW should be secured. SE an SS are still there

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Ayobami7(m): 1:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Staying awake for Nigeria politics is unnecessary and 不值得!!!
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by skentelelady(f): 1:30am On Jun 08, 2022
PussyMiners:

Tinubu's someone father too.
I'm sure your father was inconsequential before he died . Nonsense!

Ypu are s1ck mentally that I can see. I never abused Tinubu byt your s1ck brain processed that. I wont reply you again kid
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by garfield1: 1:30am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

Ganduje loss the control of Apc in kano, the North East apart from Lawan's state still could be considered as factors, as long as Tinubu is into this, NW should be secured. SE an SS are still there

Oga,wake up.ganduje regained control of apc.borno,bauchi,half of gombe and Adamawa are for tinubu.Edo,half of delta,akwa ibom is for tinubu.bayelsa is wavering.se has the lowest delegated but abia and IMO is for lawan,anambra is up for grabs,ebonyi and Enugu for umahi

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by BUGOFF(m): 1:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Twoclans:
Jagabans speech summary

He does the normal greeting of dignitaries,he greets his wife senator Oluremi Tinubu .

He says the day is upon them ,everyone must rise to the occasion. He says APC should show the world the standard of politics .

He commends other aspirants for the dignity and zeal they have conducted themselves.

He says the party must emerge today as a United and focused force.

He labelled what the candidates flag bearer should posses.He sincerely believes he has the experience. He said he laid the ground for the transformation of Lagos.He said he is a serious man with a serious purpose

He said he is a unified leader.He has a political structure.He stepped forward because he believes he can lead APC towards a brighter future.

His experience as the executive governor of Lagos gives him a unique skill to steer Nigeria to a brighter future.

He mourns the lives already lost.He vows to ensure justice and erode terror from our land.

Let him be the man that will steer the ship.

He humbly asks to be nominated as the party's presidential candidate. He is courageous,competent .

He loves you all.
What he did in Lagos was then, he was young. You cannot cheat nature, this is now. The man is aged, period.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Simeonjoe1: 1:31am On Jun 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
me I just dey apolitical on the whole stuff now

I don't fancy tinubu, atiku nor obi

Na now you dey wake. The earlier Nigeria believe say this country no fit better the less heartbreak dey go get. In the next 4yrs people go dey wish for a buhari government back.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 1onebigman(m): 1:32am On Jun 08, 2022
It hurts to see the supposed reasonable and sane youths campaign or even nurture the thoughts of voting the likes of grandpa tinubu,I like to blv we can do better as a people.we are not cursed to continue electing sick old men..tinubu is visibly not healthy enough.the love for your country should come before any politician or individual . please Nigerian youths let's not miss it this time.think and think well.i dun talk my own

19 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by lurvy: 1:32am On Jun 08, 2022
What a shame, so this party couldn't even print the names of all aspirants on the ballot papers?
And they even expect the delegates to write out whom they are voting for on the papers?
And the agents are requested to help assist those who can't spell to write out the names as well.. Isn't that panacea for general rigging or influencing of results..?
The votes are supposed to be open secret ballot, even the agents shouldn't be allowed to know whom the delegates are voting for..

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by garfield1: 1:32am On Jun 08, 2022
Munzy14:

One thing is certain, there is problem after this APC much shifted convention...grin

Same thing you guys said when adamu emerged yet pdp is in more crisis? Are you not tired of atiku? Try obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by fairwilliams: 1:34am On Jun 08, 2022
What of if n0 1 win b/w osinbajo & tinubu nko?
Don't be carried away yet people... Hmmm a great danger c0ming.. Those cabal need a candidate they'll be c0ntrolling.. Tinubu ll step on toes cox of d way they've treated him.... So who's gonna be the ch0sen 1 for the party?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by tonididdy(m): 1:35am On Jun 08, 2022
marsman:

I watched an Interview session conducted between Tinubu and some white investors. This was when he was still a Governor.

When Oil was still a booming business in the Nigerian international space, tinubu during the process of the interview called Oil a curse.

Instead of investing in the Oil exploration activities in Lagos, he called it a curse and focused on making Lagos state have the New York view.

He was telling investors about, how they were going to build Lagos to standard and create better Infrastructure to ease the stress on their investments. And now Lagos is the official Investment hub of Nigeria.

Tinubu is not your average Nigerian.
Oh please...
Recall Lagos was the capital of Nigeria before, what do you expect undecided
You also can not compare the vibrancy levels between then and now.
Tinibu is old, worn out and is best a godfather of the SW.

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Addme: 1:36am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

Are you serious on the bolded?

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by helinues: 1:36am On Jun 08, 2022
See the guy wearing blazers guiding Buhari

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by LegendHero(m): 1:38am On Jun 08, 2022
1onebigman:
It hurts to see the supposed reasonable and sane youths campaign or even nurture the thoughts of voting the likes of grandpa tinubu,I like to blv we can do better as a people.we are not cursed to continue electing sick old men..tinubu is visibly not healthy enough.the love for your country should come before any politician or individual . please Nigerian youths let's not miss it this time.think and think well.i dun talk my own

Bro the youth should start building coalition too and see if it’s very easy to grab power.

If you continue to be useless being online politicians, till the next 100 years, we will still be shouting youth youth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by helinues: 1:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Addme:

Are you serious on the bolded?

What made Kano Apc members to defect to NNPP. Those that are left , how are you sure moles are not among

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by garfield1: 1:39am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

What made Kano Apc members to defect to NNPP. Those that are left , how are you sure moles are not among

Sai tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by SoftBread01: 1:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Osibanjo this. Osibanjo that.

Yet, the country is nothing to write home about!

Abeg, who follow Buhari keep this country like this?

Honestly, Nigerians are not ready!

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Addme: 1:41am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

But those that left can't be delegates here now. He still has the structure, even if there are moles among the delegates,it will be inconsequential. They can't be up to 5

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by skentelelady(f): 1:42am On Jun 08, 2022
1onebigman:

Some of this present youths have a long road to walk before they can get it right.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Wilson212: 1:43am On Jun 08, 2022
1onebigman:
you people are always making mistake with this youth if a thing .Yahaya is a youth .orji uzor was a youth when he was governor of abia same with saraki .dumeji bankole is a youth we know how his career ended

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by tonididdy(m): 1:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Never again angry
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by CutieKing: 1:46am On Jun 08, 2022
lurvy:
What a shame, so this party couldn't even print the names of all aspirants on the ballot papers?
And they even expect the delegates to write out whom they are voting for on the papers?
And the agents are requested to help assist those who can't spell to write out the names as well.. Isn't that panacea for general rigging or influencing of results..?
The votes are supposed to be open secret ballot, even the agents shouldn't be allowed to know whom the delegates are voting for..
Oh so you see am too.
Very shameful.Upon huge money they made from selling of forms.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by jrusky(m): 1:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Who are the 10 delegates that will vote for Bakare?

Likely his church elders, deacons and deaconess will do the vote for him but as far this primary is concern he had just came to Abuja to give himself a sleepless night for nothing.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by tonididdy(m): 1:46am On Jun 08, 2022
SoftBread01:

Yet, the country is still in a mess!

So you prefer a tinibu?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by jaxxy(m): 1:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Collins4u1:

He should resign na.... What's he doing there... Resign raise alarm but nooooo. I'll be a good boy

Why didn't Atiku resign under obasanjo? or Goodluck under Yaradua? or sambo under Jonathan?? Since all these president's had major flaws. Bt it's Osinbajo igbo's and some hypocrites want to do the impossible and attack his boss or resign.

Nawa real wa.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by haybhi1(m): 1:49am On Jun 08, 2022
SoftBread01:

Yet, the country is still in a mess!

Softbread, you are only English-language acceptably allowed to use either of still and yet in a sentence.

No hard feel though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (121) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.