Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) - Politics (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) (440493 Views)

Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by midehill(m): 4:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Web2020:
Say that to the wall. It is clear to the blind and audible to the deaf that Osinbajo will be the best thing that should ever happen to Nigeria. Tinubu government will spear further doom for Nigeria.

Big lie... Tinubu is still better than osinbanjo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, when it comes to achievement, if you are conversant with Nigeria's politics, you will give it to Tinubu. Oil companies pay tax to Federal government, stop lying.

Host states gets 15% derivatives and other offers.

Just say you like Ameachi.

What are you saying? Federal Government Tax is VAT. That is not the only tax companies pay. Host States have other taxes. That is what Internal Revenue Service is for.

I am not saying Rivers State does not get huge allocation. I am talking of the Statement that Tinubu tops Amaechi in performance. It is impossible to compare them. Amaechi is an achiever. It is not about liking Amaechi. He made me believe in Governance.

So let him list Tinubu's achievements.

Under Amaechi, we had the State Government paying for surgeries and handling emergency cases running into hundred of thousands free.

He set up four gas turbines for power.

Like, Amaechi over achieved. He partnered with a company to setup golf estate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Web2020: 4:57am On Jun 08, 2022
abysirius:
If you're writing an exam. Prepare as if God wouldn't help you. That's what worked for Tinubu while others rely on expo (anointing). As expo no gree come dem don dey stranded �
Don't rejoice yet. It is not over until it is over. Serious voting is going on bro

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by midehill(m): 4:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Jazzman01:

Technically speaking, Tinubu is the best choice but for his old age. He his fearless, has the guts and has attained the godfather status thus his decision cannot be influenced by any godfather and will have full freedom to rule. Interms of age, achievement and money, he also commands the highest respect amongst the contestants.
I believe he will do well even if there will be some little elements of corruption in his administration.

Osinbajo on the other hand appears too meek and weak. Intelligence alone is not enough to govern a country especially one like Nigeria. You have to be fearless, stern and ruthless like wike on some matters and in decision making. Osinbajo will still be subject to Tinubu and can also be influenced by other political big wigs. But Tinubu is bigger than them all, fears no one and can never be fazed or influenced by any of them. They will even be afraid of him unlike Osinbajo who can be easily threatened.

God bless you. You said it all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Shattuck(m): 4:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
How has the second in command of this present administration done well, stop trying to force people to think like you. I know you will say he has no power, he will do well as a president, LoL. Just say you like him, forget about competence, Osin will never do better
ok I kinda like him, he looks more relatable than tinubu, more accountable than tinubu, and obviously less corrupt.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by FireUpNow(m): 4:58am On Jun 08, 2022
The drama go soon end by the time the winner emerges
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by midehill(m): 4:58am On Jun 08, 2022
teebaxy:
Are we really cursed in Nigeria?... must we continue to mk same mistakes every 4 years because of dumb people like you.
.I don't hate Tinubu but common sense should tell you that osinbanjo is a better candidate

You are the one that is dump. How is osinbanjo better?

Does he have the experience tinubu has?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Web2020: 4:58am On Jun 08, 2022
midehill:

Big lie... Tinubu is still better than osinbanjo
How?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by CutieKing: 4:59am On Jun 08, 2022
abysirius:
If you're writing an exam. Prepare as if God wouldn't help you. That's what worked for Tinubu while others rely on expo (anointing). As expo no gree come dem don dey stranded �

God bless you...they were all waiting for anointing ,only Tinubu was fighting his cause on his own.
Am.sure Buhari encouraged them to contest just to make the primary tough for tinubu.
He chickened out of his anointing when it was obvious the governors were not ready to play ball.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by chysam: 5:01am On Jun 08, 2022
ShaqFu:
Himself and Buhari gave nice speeches in 2015... look how far their speech went.

We've heard it all before.

Get ready to repeat this statement after 8 years again
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by teebaxy(m): 5:01am On Jun 08, 2022
midehill:

What more experience do you want nah ... Osinbajo is the number 2 citizen in Nigeria what is Tinubus experience.... Lagos stTe abi?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by midehill(m): 5:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Web2020:
How?

He is very intelligent, he has in-depth knowledge of politics, he is firm on his decisions, he cannot be controlled by the big wits in the politics.

Osinbanjo is weak and does not have enough experience like tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Web2020: 5:01am On Jun 08, 2022
midehill:

We are in 21st century bro. Forget those Tinubu typewriter experience. We are in computer age and we need digital president.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by ikefrank: 5:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Have they started counting or voting is still going on?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Oza200: 5:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Professor, please give more explanations to this point from your speech because, I'm not understanding how you are going start from where Buhari has taken this country to. maybe you know or can see what we the other Nigerians cannot see. Our naira has lost it value, N600 to a $1. Hence, the reason why all of you went sharing US Dollars to delegates. I want to know where the current president Buhari has taken us to that you are wishing to start from? We expect you have a plan of starting to build this Nation from the very base again. I'm sorry sir, pls don't tell us anything Buhari here o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by midehill(m): 5:02am On Jun 08, 2022
teebaxy:
What more experience do you want nah ... Osinbajo is the number 2 citizen in Nigeria what is Tinubus experience.... Lagos stTe abi?

Can you just hear yourself? Go and make your research boy

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by CutieKing: 5:03am On Jun 08, 2022
9jahotblog:
Tinubu is a goner . Delegates rejecting him. Northern delegates mostly.
Are you just waking up or you are in a trance ?.

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by teebaxy(m): 5:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
How Explain Mr common sense

Everyone in this present administration should be voted out, new ones should be allowed, don't come and tell us Osinbanjo has now power.
what then makes you think tinubu is not part of this government after planting his failed boys everywhere to sabotage and milk this govt on a steady basis for solid 7 years

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Sannisege: 5:04am On Jun 08, 2022
teebaxy:
A state governor has more administrative experience than a Vice President.

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by chysam: 5:04am On Jun 08, 2022
truthfinder319:
Healthier than your dad. How will you be at 70. Think

That guy is not healthy
There a difference between ones presidential choice and ones state of health. Truth is he is not healthy and you know it
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by midehill(m): 5:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Web2020:
We are in 21st century bro. Forget those Tinubu typewriter experience. We are in computer age and we need digital president.

Last time I check, tinubu is a digital president as well because he is still very relevant...

Bro take up, don't let your hatred for him becloud your judgement

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by midehill(m): 5:06am On Jun 08, 2022
teebaxy:

I laugh, make your research bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Emilokoiyawon: 5:06am On Jun 08, 2022
teebaxy:
what then makes you think tinubu is not part of this government after planting his failed boys everywhere to sabotage and milk this govt on a steady basis for solid 7 years

Speculations. Prove it or shut up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Twoclans(f): 5:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Good morning guys . cheesy

Today na Today.

Currently the accredited delegates from Bornu and Ondo states are voting.

I think Bornu has 88 accredited delegates ,I did not get the figure for Ondo.I think 34 or there about.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Web2020: 5:10am On Jun 08, 2022
midehill:

He is very intelligent, he has in-depth knowledge of politics, he is firm on his decisions, he cannot be controlled by the big wits in the politics.

Osinbanjo is weak and does not have enough experience like tinubu.

OSINBAJO IS WEAK? I don't understand what you mean by being weak. Is it by his look or what? You must not be a touts to be described as being strong. Tinubu, Wike, Oshomole are examples of touts not strong men. You don't need to be a tout to govern a country. What you need is intelligence to build strong institutions.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 9jahotblog: 5:10am On Jun 08, 2022
CutieKing:

Are you just waking up or you are in a trance ?.
Delegates that knows who Tinubu represents
Tinubu is a goner joor.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by midehill(m): 5:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Chienex24:

How old are you? If you are about same age as tinubu, maybe I can understand why you are rooting for him, but at his age and his medical condition, tinubu should at least be an elderstateman.
It totally disgust me to know that people are still openly supporting tinubu, even after what happened to yaradua and buhari currently, who spent almost his entire tenure in a London hospital!!
Tinubu is a known Parkinsonian patient which is a degenerative disease with amnesia as a prominent feature plus his current medical issues!!

Is it that we are blinded by monthly stipend or we love the instability in the country that is why we always go back to our vomit? God help us!!

Tinubu is healthy, he is capable. He is the only one that can move Nigeria forward.

He is firm and intelligent.

He can make Nigeria great again.

Even if he is sick, he has the money to take care of himself.

Bro wake up, we are talking about who has the wit to lead the country and it is no other person except tinubu.

Meanwhile I am a youth

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by CutieKing: 5:11am On Jun 08, 2022
teebaxy:
At least he said it himself on national TV that he hasn't collected a single contract or any favor from the government and nobody has been able to come out to deny that.
You people should stop your hatred and vote your choice and allow others to do same.this is democracy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by midehill(m): 5:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Web2020:
OSINBAJO IS WEAK? I don't understand what you mean by being weak. Is it by his look or what? You must not be a touts to be described as being strong. Tinubu, Wike, Oshomole are examples of touts not strong men. You don't need to be a tout to govern a country. What you need is intelligence to build strong institutions.

Who told you tinubu is a tout. He is very intelligent. For those who knows tinubu, he is the most kindest person.

Get to know him

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by edygistvilla(m): 5:11am On Jun 08, 2022
How many states have casted their votes so far? I fell asleep while watching. Kudos to those who were awake all night!
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Twoclans(f): 5:12am On Jun 08, 2022
ikefrank:
Have they started counting or voting is still going on?

Voting is still on going .Bornu and Ondo state currently voting from the two flanks .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by CutieKing: 5:12am On Jun 08, 2022
9jahotblog:
Delegates that knows who Tinubu represents
Tinubu is a goner joor.
Please go back to bed....

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (121) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.