Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) - Politics (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) (441079 Views)

Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by tonyson010(m): 5:35am On Jun 08, 2022
gambojimeta:

The cabal won't let him make any decision

he can push them aside, but tinubu MIGHT deal with them.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Twoclans(f): 5:36am On Jun 08, 2022
The 54 delegates from cross river has been called up for voting .

They will be voting from the right flank of the VIP pavilion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Sannisege: 5:36am On Jun 08, 2022
Tellwhat:

Na this African mentality of seeing calm people as weak. Na why oyinbo easily penetrate this continent. And funny enough Nigeria still dey do the things in line with her colonialist UK

Na why that UK lady dey get so much respect in Nigeria whenever she comes to supervise the affairs of the British colony. Caitlyn Lon ABI na wetin be that her name. I don't think any Nigerian lady gets the sort of respect this woman has

This guy thinks osinbanjo is weak. Those he think Canada president is weak? What if France , USA and many countries wey Nigeria no fit challenge

Forget Africans no dey rate gentle face or calm person. Don't be surprise osinbanjo has what it takes to sort the security challenges fo this country
if he’s not weak, how come he couldn’t stand strong to convince Buhari about the decisions that brought us to this level?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Joeless1000: 5:36am On Jun 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Rochas don blab finish, wetin you turn imo state into we see am.

Rochas and Mbakwe were the best governors that IMO state has provided.
Road dualization, Educational sector,” rebuilding the school structure, free education from primary to tertiary level, the biggest market “ Alaba” in IMO state is built by him.
So he never turned IMO into anything. Motherfucker

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by shuttox: 5:37am On Jun 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, everything just to push Peter Obi forward. If Peter Obi had bribed his way just like he and Atiku did 2019, you guys would have kept quiet, now you know bribery is wrong
He cannot bribe.. Obi is nice
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by NaughtyBrainiac: 5:38am On Jun 08, 2022
francium001:
So results never show up till now?

Well, is it not APC?

What else are we to expect if not incompetence even in their primary election.

Let's just pray that they wouldn't declare the primary election inconclusive
Say whatever you like. The fact remains that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next president! Know this and know peace.

You better start making plans incase Tinubu's emergence as president will be a problem for you.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by dmostcheerful(f): 5:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Joeless1000:

Road dualization, Educational sector,” rebuilding the school structure, free education from primary to tertiary level, the biggest market “ Alaba” in IMO state is built by him.
Stop talking non sense.
Ohakim was better than Richas infrastructural wise.
If not for that loud mouth Mbaka.
Imo was the cleanest city in Nigeria during Ohakim, Impolite voted that thief Rochas thinking he will do better but he was the worst thing to happen to Imo state, a crude thief at that with his substandard infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by tonyson010(m): 5:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Electrochemistry:

Unfortunately, what is playing out here is money-where the money is coming from.

Unfortunately this cannot bring on the better Nigeria we are craving. We must grow beyond curruption and money politics if our cravings is anything to realize.

Money blind our eyes to see clearly the truth. Their 100 million naira form is abinitio in the wrong direction; you can't get the best hands for the job by excluding same through the outrageous sum.

We allow money to blind us to the truth, money that will soon be exhausted. We deserve the leaders we get.

the guy is absolutely an an educated illiterate. Bad leadership has brought the country down n he is blabbing about how the majority are wiser than minority.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by God2man2again(m): 5:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Voting..........
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Get out.

Better candidate because he speaks queen English?

I don't know how you people think.

Or you were told Tinubu was a failure as Governor? Someone who employed same best brains you're projecting.

This is stupidity
teebaxy:
Are we really cursed in Nigeria?... must we continue to mk same mistakes every 4 years because of dumb people like you.
.I don't hate Tinubu but common sense should tell you that osinbanjo is a better candidate

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Electrochemistry(m): 5:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Web2020:
OSINBAJO IS WEAK? I don't understand what you mean by being weak. Is it by his look or what? You must not be a touts to be described as being strong. Tinubu, Wike, Oshomole are examples of touts not strong men. You don't need to be a tout to govern a country. What you need is intelligence to build strong institutions.

I give it to Osibanjo. He will be able to make better decisions than Tinubu. He's obviously less currupt too.

He has with him the key knowledge, Law, that will help him to make practical decisions and less sentimental too which will help the country democratically.

He won't be wasting our money and time frequenting medical centres abroad. He will be a more listening type than Tinubu, the likes of whom end up becoming a dictator.

Osibanjo is like Joe Biden and Tinubu like Donald Trump. But Biden was preferred to Trump in Americans wisdom.

Osibanjo's personality is such that gathers to increase but Tinubu's personality is such that scatters to diminution. The former type is urgently in need in our polity than the latter.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Stop listing nonsense.

You people are easily moved, is this an achievement or an Insult.
Every Governor do this, even yahaya Bello.

Note I'm not attacking Amaechi
TheGoodJoe:

List Tinubu's toping achievement.

Lagos has a very high internal revenue and most of the Oil companies in the Niger Delta pay their taxes to Lagos. So it was not Tinubu's brilliancy that made Lagos cope without allocations.

So list the achievements of Tinubu that tops Amaechi's own.

Amaechi's achievements:
Building 150 health centres across the State and offering Free health care programs.

Recruiting about 400 doctors and giving them cars.

Built over 300 model primary schools and offered free education including uniforms and books.

Training and recruiting over 18,000 teachers to work in these schools.

His Timariv project boosted jobs in the State.

His Songhai Agric farms trained and engaged thousands in Agriculture. Same with the Buguma Fish farms and Tai Banana Plantation.

These are just few of Amaechi's works. Now let me read the ones of Tinubu.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by JohnBullMySon: 5:45am On Jun 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Get out.

Better candidate because he speaks queen English?

I don't know how you people think.

Or you were told Tinubu was a failure as Governor? Someone who employed same best brains you're projecting.

This is stupidity
What is Tinubu's manifesto?

Or let's make it easier, what did you pick from his speech?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Astrid4(m): 5:47am On Jun 08, 2022
midehill:

He is very intelligent, he has in-depth knowledge of politics, he is firm on his decisions, he cannot be controlled by the big wits in the politics.

Osinbanjo is weak and does not have enough experience like tinubu.

https://www.nairaland.com/6960382/2023-full-profile-yemi-osinbajo

I don't know a more experience person that this.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:48am On Jun 08, 2022
A.P.C. is putting us in suspense. Why is it taking them forever to conclude presidential primary election which ought to have been concluded around 12a.m. yesterday according to their program of events?

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by anambraamaka: 5:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Finish already
We can’t wait
I pray the best candidate wins
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Freedomsurellp: 5:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Insectkiller:
All d drama and political jingoism...

grin grin

Buhari self laugh well...
.I Laugh tire too.

Bad Luck, bad Dreams ,Promise and Failures always . Business Failures, Wet Dreams .

Email for Advise Below .
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Sunnycliff(m): 5:51am On Jun 08, 2022
Bobbyjay001:
A.P.C. is putting us in suspense. Why is it taking them forever to conclude presidential primary election which ought to have been concluded around 12a.m. yesterday according to their program of events?

That's how rogues behave

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by GorillaApp(m): 5:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Joeless1000:

Shut up. Don't mention Rochas and mbakwe in same sentence. Mbakwe is light years ahead of Rochas.
Rochas looted imo state dry. Built substandard infrastructure. Abeg no make me talk this morning. I don't have that time. Bye

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 77up(m): 5:52am On Jun 08, 2022
I wish Tinubu well.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by seguntravels009(m): 5:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Are they still voting?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Freedomsurellp: 5:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Very Intelligent and Articulative but seems this is going the way of Jagaban .

Do you have Problems that is Spiritual.
Click and Read this .
https://www.nairaland.com/7166573/suicide-before-drink-sniper-hang
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by lendahand(m): 5:54am On Jun 08, 2022
wirinet:
I suspect the Buhari gambit is being played right now. His choice might just be Osibanjo.
you must be a chess lover wink
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Gpea: 5:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Jonathan is weak, we elect Buhari. Now we say Osibanjo is weak. I prefer the weak ones not the strong and insensitive ones
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Chrisceejay: 5:56am On Jun 08, 2022
OriOko88:
Slow buhari still making reference to PDP govt after 7 yrs in power. He said APC achievements re historic. Abeg what is historic and landmark about APC achievements. Mumu
na insecurity and hardship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Electrochemistry(m): 5:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, everything just to push Peter Obi forward. If Peter Obi had bribed his way just like he and Atiku did 2019, you guys would have kept quiet, now you know bribery is wrong

Check through my comments I have always been a keen supporter of the duo, Peter Obi and Osibanjo. They have the most desirable personalities. I don't care where they come from. And this is the mindset we all should have so we won't be traveling to Maiduguri by taking Lagos route. There's no time!

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by SoNature(m): 5:57am On Jun 08, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Stop talking non sense.
Ohakim was better than Richas infrastructural wise.
If not for that loud mouth Mbaka.
Imo was the cleanest city in Nigeria during Ohakim, Impolite voted that thief Rochas thinking he will do better but he was the worst thing to happen to Imo state, a crude thief at that with his substandard infrastructure.

Ohakim was not in any way better than Rochas. They are just the same.
Imo State is yet to get its leadership right since 1999. Father Mbaka's influence helped to get Ohakim out of power because he was a terrible leader.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Oluwatunmishe10: 5:57am On Jun 08, 2022
This thing as dragged on for too long, give Tinubu this damn thing let's go home already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Tellwhat: 5:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Sannisege:
if he’s not weak, how come he couldn’t stand strong to convince Buhari about the decisions that brought us to this level?
I'm not even a fan of osinbanjo neither will like to do spend time arguing in his defence nor any Nigerian politician

But the truth remains he was just a vice president. He doesn't really have much powers. Infact the likes of senate President, house if reps and probably governors are more influential than him

The vice president no really get much level provided the president is around. So I can't rely blame osinbanjo. Nothing him fit tell Buhari or make am do

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 07kjb: 5:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Electrochemistry:

I give it to Osibanjo. He will be able to make better decisions than Tinubu. He's obviously less currupt too.

He has with him the key knowledge, Law, that will help him to make practical decisions and less sentimental too which will help the country democratically.

He won't be wasting our money and time frequenting medical centres abroad. He will be a more listening type than Tinubu, the likes of whom end up becoming a dictator.

Osibanjo is like Joe Biden and Tinubu like Donald Trump. But Biden was preferred to Trump in Americans wisdom.

Don't put Trump in your rubbish analysis

Between two them who is better?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by michlins(m): 6:00am On Jun 08, 2022
OriOko88:
Slow buhari still making reference to PDP govt after 7 yrs in power. He said APC achievements re historic. Abeg what is historic and landmark about APC achievements. Mumu
has there been a time the exchange rate was ₦600 or petrol selling for the current rate on top subsidy.

True, APC is historic

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (121) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.