Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Why Many Genuinely Thought Catholic Church Massacre Was A Bomb Explosion: FIJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Many Genuinely Thought Catholic Church Massacre Was A Bomb Explosion: FIJ (23296 Views)

What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Genuinely Thought Catholic Church Massacre Was A Bomb Explosion: FIJ by Raxxye(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Abeg make una just rest. Fulani go hear wheen for yoruba land. They've forgotten the ile Ife treatment in a hurry. Yoruba's silence shouldn't be misconstrued for stupidity. They shouldn't have done that. It was a great mistake they made. Enough said.
Bla bla bla; all from his phone, typing from his room!
Fulani go hear when indeed. As if it's their first attack on Yorubaland.
When Buhari has already given them cover!
Re: Why Many Genuinely Thought Catholic Church Massacre Was A Bomb Explosion: FIJ by Owologbo(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oghene1st:
I will not join people to drag Fulani herdsmen yet. Let us wait for the result of the ongoing investigation.
wait till they arrest innocent olamide, chibuzo and Oghenefejiro as the coordinator of the attack before you believe.
Re: Why Many Genuinely Thought Catholic Church Massacre Was A Bomb Explosion: FIJ by TechnologyGuru: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
chatinent:
Nigeria is a weapon fashioned against me.
And it shall not prosper grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Genuinely Thought Catholic Church Massacre Was A Bomb Explosion: FIJ by Iamthoney(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2022
edosignature:
You see why you should *Read books* so you can reason like a normal human.

"I said my opinion" and by the way who is Kemi

You had to wait for Kemi Oluyonlo to say the attack was drug gang related attack before you jumped on it and try to act like it was your opinion when it is really not. There is nothing wrong in sharing in Kemi’s view but trying to be clever by half and forming Mr Smart is really a bad thing
Re: Why Many Genuinely Thought Catholic Church Massacre Was A Bomb Explosion: FIJ by Breastfeed: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Abegiii, that was just the media trying to make the situation look mere,
Re: Why Many Genuinely Thought Catholic Church Massacre Was A Bomb Explosion: FIJ by christistruth01: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2022
It was Orji Kalu's IPOB thugs

Simon Ekpa and IPOB are trying to stop 2023 Elections
Re: Why Many Genuinely Thought Catholic Church Massacre Was A Bomb Explosion: FIJ by Akharmony: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Learnt the assilant also use dynamite... How far did they go that securities coulf not apprehend them. .
Re: Why Many Genuinely Thought Catholic Church Massacre Was A Bomb Explosion: FIJ by LadyD22(f): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kingsean:

I heard the video is not connected to the church in any way and that it's from Togo

It's possible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawan’s Supreme Court Victory, Daylight Robbery – Machina Camp / MOJAO: A New Terror Group Emerges / VP Osibanjo In Surprise Visit To Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.